Continuing Life

Part 5

Three days later, she was on her flight to St. Petersburg. The in flight movie was one that she had seen multiple times. So she used this time to listen to some soothing music and catch up on some much needed rest. No doubt this was the last long nap she would have in a long time.

Before she knew it the stewardess was shaking her gently and telling her to return her seat to the upright and locked position. As she locked it into place the stewardess slipped her a note. ‘Stay until the last passenger has disembarked. You will receive further instructions then.’

Sydney jerked awake in shock. She tried to get a better view of the lady’s face, but she had already slipped behind the first- class curtain.

She didn’t have much time to worry about it though. They hit some they soon hit some patches of rough air and that took her mind off of everything except to keep herself from losing her meal. She loved to fly but anytime they hit turbulence…

Soon enough however, they had passed to the other side of the other side of the turbulence and her stomach started to settle down. She could feel her ears popping as their altitude decreased by hundreds of feet. Soon enough she felt the bump that signified touch down on the runway. When she felt that, she couldn’t suppress a small shudder that ran through her body as a premonition of what was yet to come.

that was a great chpater.Keep up the great work....O can u make the next chapter a little bit longer?

-Please PM me when the next chapter is up.

hey good job on the story keep writing! hey, u dont think you could get syd and sark to hook up do u?...ok, nobody chew me up for this, but think about it: if vaughn is married, she cant hook up w/ will...she just cant-humor me, so....the other major hottie of the show: ta da-sark....so lol just something to think about ;)

i can try to make them longer but it might take me more time to get them up blualoha. Thank you for asking. I will try to make them longer

hey guys.
sorry about the wait i have the next chap written but i have to find time to type it. i have not forgotten about this story and I'll pm everyone when i get time to put more up. just as a warning that might not be for another week as I'm on vacation with my family in IA right now and will be on the road some more tomorrow.

I'll see what i can do about sark and syd.

Back