Dating

Bradhadair said:
yeah, its sucky being boyfriend/dateless
I don't think so. :D

Being dateless means that you don't have to deal with the hassles of... well... dating.

Being boyfriendless means you don't have to deal with someone calling you, wanting your attention, creeping into your thoughts at the worst times (like while taking a test), and you don't have to worry about the relationship.

:rolleyes: Geez. I'm jaded.

quietgirl27012 said:
I have more time when I don't have to worry about a boyfriend and spending time with him
Exactly!!

For example, my last boyfriend... he'd call me every night at around 11 or so (we lived about 150 miles apart), and we'd talk for an hour or two (or three sometimes :rolleyes: ). But the nights when he didn't call, I would have sooo much more time to study or read or SLEEP. My last boyfriend monopolized my time so much... hence the reason he's no longer a boyfriend. :lol: I just can't deal with clingy people.

OKIm totally haveing fun without a guy. Iould like to have one but its better just to be their friend because you dont have to be all well ya know.

Ahh, see, that's the problem. I can't find a guy I really like.

Some guy whistled at me while I was walking to class today. I felt the urge to pull a Sydney Bristow and kick him in the head... but I refrained. :lol: I dunno why he whistled either. I mean, I was half asleep, going to CLASS. I don't dress up for class.

Um, yeah. No boyfriend here either. I'm a sophomore and I've never had a boyfriend. I'd like one but I'd be too shy to ask a guy out, plus nobody likes me that way. Only as a friend.

Back