Drama Desperate Housewives

I saw the first episode yesterday....and loved it :D Definately will be seeing it tonight ^_^

But I have a question....in the first ep...I missed a slight part and when I came back I saw Mary Alice's husband diggin? What was happening?

Oh and NBC...tsk tsk tsk... 😆 I'm happy for the ABC monkeys though :lol:

he was digging for something. Tonight you'll find out it's
it's a box with teddies on the side, dead kid maybe? *shrugs*

:devil:
--Mandy :angelic:

Yeah, I'm not sure what's up with that box either. How screwed is Teri Hatcher's character now that the neighbor lady is suspicious of her measuring cup being missing? Uh oh.

It was cool tonight :D

I know Suzi! poor her 🇳🇴

The whole thing with the dog and the earring was funny and sad....Edie, Susan and Mike are all funny :lol:

And I love those kids ^_^

yendys47 said:
And I love those kids ^_^
[post="1024387"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OMG - I watched the pilot last night since I missed the original airing. I almost died when they were in the pool and had their arms crossed like 'Uh-uh, ain't getting out of this pool.' :lol: They are so funny.

I can't wait til that mom snaps. I know it's coming sooner or later.

This is definitely one good show. Tonight's episode was pretty damn interesting. I mean there's just Edie being evil, Bree finally exposing her feelings to someone else, that one mother finally getting her kids to behave, and then the rose. Aww...but poor John. I am already too attached to this show. :lol:

I wonder what is in that box....Hmm.

dude what is in that box?!?!?!?!?!
it cant be a body.... or maybe it is :Ponder:
but that box was a baby's chest cuz it had the bears on it....

anyway i dunno bout this show now its kinda wierd
that neurotic lady with the button sewing on the therapist
but omg when that lady left her kids on the side of the road :sideroll: and they 'ran away' i totally saw that comming
and whats up with that guys house - in his cabinet he has pics of all the ladies and where the live and stuff... creepy....

SkyGirl5 said:
dude what is in that box?!?!?!?!?!
it cant be a body.... or maybe it is :Ponder:
but that box was a baby's chest cuz it had the bears on it....
[post="1024532"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I know what you mean, a body seems too obvious, but I don't have any other theories yet as to what else it could be. :Ph34r:

What can be so dark and evil that someone's gonna tell on her? :blink:

I feel badly for John! He's in love but it's just not gonna work out! ;)

🇳🇴 I wonder what she did :Ponder:

I know...poor John....it was funny when he was trimming the hedges w/o pants :lol:

Oh...and Mike is weird man...I think the whole "boo hooo my wife died" is just felgercarb....I don't know he's weird....

And ...next week's preview...hahah.....she's gonna go berzerk becasue her husband told ppl they're seeing a doctor....and what on earth was susan doing butt naked? :lol:

I'm so happy that there's a good show to watch during when I would be watching Alias :D

Too bad John's shirt was too long. I wanted to see his toshi. ^_^ :P

ya, Mike is really wierd. expecially with that drawing of Wisteria lane and all the picture of the people. :blink:

Who? Bree? :blink: and Susan was butt naked? :blink:

hahah yea Bree...I'm pretty sure that's her name....the perfect one.....and yea Susan's butt naked in the preview for next week :lol:

hotpot said:
OMG - I watched the pilot last night since I missed the original airing. I almost died when they were in the pool and had their arms crossed like 'Uh-uh, ain't getting out of this pool.' :lol: They are so funny.
[post="1024396"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That woman with the cookies didn't have the faintest idea what she was stepping into. ^_^