Drama Desperate Housewives

:lol: too bad he's in love with Gabrielle. *sigh* such a waste of a good boy.
--Mandy :angelic:

Mike... he has a gun... and he has that picture of everyone living on the street.... evil...? :lol:

-mandy :angelic:

Aww...thanks Mandy :smiley:

Ok...my feelings have changed... now it's

Poor John :(

Damn Mike :hmm:

Damn Edie :hmm:

Damn stupid lady who found the mesuring cup :hmm:

Damn cookies lady :hmm:

i know! who is that nosey lady that is obsessed with knowing everybody's bussiness! she drives me absolutely nuts! :angry:

poor poor john -_- hehehe i laughed so hard when gabrielle and john we in his bedroom and they were making out and she got all creeped out of the pic of him when he was little :lol:

ABC remained in the Sunday winner's circle, beating the No. 2 network (CBS in the overnights and viewers, NBC among adults 18-49) by 3 percent in the overnights, 1.15 million viewers and 70 percent among adults 18-49. Week two of ABC's Desperate Housewives remained the top-rated series of the evening with a hefty 14.9/21 in the overnights, 20.29 million viewers and an 8.7/21 among adults 18-49 at 9 p.m., declining by only 10 percent in the overnights (16.6/23 to 14.9/21), 1.35 million viewers (21.64 to 20.29 million) and 2 percent among adults 18-49 (8.9/21 to 8.7/21) from last week's series opener. Remaining a distant second was NBC's Law & Order: Criminal Intent at a 9.4/14 in the overnights, 12.52 million viewers and a 4.5/10 among adults 18-49.

# 1 show again for Sunday night ... 🐒 🐒 🐒

I love this show ... its got me intrigues to know what will happen next ... poor Susan, she can't get a break with Mike, but then again, she does so many things she gets lost ...

Poor John ... I already have a crush on this guy :crush:

Edie ... she is the Mysterial Lane's b**** ...

Bree ... more and more she is getting to be a perfect being with no worries ... but I wonder what she will do next week ... I can see her chop her husband already ... :lol:

This show is great ... (y) (y)

Susan is Teri Hatcher's character ... ;)

yeah, its sure is not a body in that box ... I hope not ... I wonder how long it will take, before we find out ...

"Desperate Housewives" was hot-to-trot in its second outing for ABC on Sunday, leading the network to a commanding nightly victory with assistance from "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" and "Boston Legal."

ABC won the night by a commanding margin in viewers (13.8 million) and the adults 18-49 demo (5.6 rating/15 share), according to preliminary estimates from Nielsen Media Research.

"Housewives" retained virtually all of its whopping premiere audience with an average of 20.3 million viewers and 8.7/20 in adults 18-49 at 9 p.m. "Extreme Makeover" (14.6 million, 6.2/16) did its part by delivering a healthy lead-in at 8 p.m. NBC's competing "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" (12.5 million, 4.5/11) rebounded noticeably after taking a drubbing against the "Housewives" premiere last week.

At 10 p.m., the second outing of ABC's "The Practice" spinoff, "Boston Legal" (12.8 million, 5.1/13), improved slightly on last week's premiere ratings to keep ABC on top in the hour. NBC's "Crossing Jordan" (12.5 million, 4.4/11) was a competitive No. 2 in the hour.

Lets do the Monkey Dance 🐒 🐒 🐒

verdantheart said:
That woman with the cookies didn't have the faintest idea what she was stepping into.  ^_^
[post="1024668"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

mystery_chick said:
cookies? :blink:
--mandy :angelic:
[post="1024671"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hehe....the lady that was pushed down....and then they were like "LEAVE MY MOMMY ALONE!!" :rotflmao:

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Oct 11 2004, 08:15 PM']heheheheh did anyone else realizes that John in Miguel from Passsions........ HEHEH love the soaps :lol:
[post="1025298"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

I only saw like 2 eps of that show...but that's why he looked so familiar...it all makes sense now :lol:

ETA: :happydance: I'm happy for ABC :D

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Oct 11 2004, 08:15 PM']heheheheh did anyone else realizes that John in Miguel from Passsions........ HEHEH love the soaps :lol:
[post="1025298"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]
ahhh, so my friend was right...i thought she was going crazy....hahahahah. :lol: :lol: