Destined

*Jawdrops*
Okay, hold up....rewind....WHAT!!?!?!?
I am NOT liking Francie...she can go suck an egg....*mumbles* or go do something else to it....but at the moment im too nice for words....*sees ppl giving her a weird look* okay, so im never too nice for words...i just dont think AA would like what i think France whould go do....*sticks out tongue*
"She's changed…" Eric mumbled absently. "She's not the Sydney Bristow we used to know anymore."
^^^^^
I DO NOT LIKE HOW THAT SOUNDS!!!!
Just.....evil.....*shakes head and crosses arms* yeah, YOU should be a member of 'tortureyourreadersland' cuase i mean....this is becoming cruel....of COURSE Mikey *laughs* has a chance with Sydney....RIGHT?!?!?!?! *Make CIA shake her head 'yes'* GOOD!
Okay, haha im done now....thanks for the PM, PLEASE update SOON!
Ash

Aww... :( -_- So... sad... I'm not sure I like Francie in here... or come to think of it, Sydney... :blink: Odd, but true... poor Michael... :( And Eric is so right... :( Thanks for the PM and the wonderful, and sad, update... :smiley:

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

FIRST??? :woot:
try 10th *sighs*

Hired-Goon said:
Not even if i do.....THIS :naughty:
[post="1170542"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Cai said:
:rotflmao:

That just... No. :lol: Ahhh!! It reminds me of John Howard...
[post="1170545"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
^^ :blink:
*runs*

A/N: Yeah. I'm actually updating.
*faints*

And you better update, Gweer and JuJu! ;)
what? what i do?
:angelic:

S/V had their first awkward kissy... :P And then Syd ran away and spoiled it all.
*smiffle* :cry:

And another thing... THIS ALSO GOES BY THE AUSTRALIAN SCHOOL SYSTEM! No middle school stuff! :rolleyes:
MUAHAHA!
take that gweer, you americanised alien.. er i mean, americanised person
*hides*
wub you gweer :hug:

Michael Vaughn sat two seats down from Sydney. He sighed softly to himself, as he kept his gaze focused on the back of her head.
*sings* mikeypoos's in lo-ove
mikeypoo's in lo-ove

It was their first year of high school, and they were almost half way through the school year. Starting high school had been pretty much uneventful for them, as they adapted to the ways of their new school.
man is that true! everyone always makes the biggest deal of high school
and all it is this:
getting lost and discovering that you're surrounded by snobs who wouldn't even LOOK at any jeans unless they were DKNY or like some other brand
:blink: what's wrong with just.. bonds? and like.. stuff you get at myer and easy shops rather than those weird shops that everyone goes to

Michael, Sydney and Eric, attended the same local high school, as they lived in the same neighbourhood, however over the six months they had endured as of yet, things between the three friends seemed... Different. Michael and Eric had become the best of friends, more so than they were before, leaving Sydney to befriend other girls in their grade, one of whom was Francie Calfo, now her new best friend.
:shock:
CAI HOW COULD YOU?

Over time, they saw less and less of Sydney, as she spent most of her time with her new friends, who were somewhat more 'popular' and loved than her two other almost forgotten friends.
cai, you and i need to have a little talk

He had kept watching her from a distance though, his feelings for her as strong as ever before. Watching as she passed in him in the hallways, memorising the small smile she always without fail gave him as she went by engaged in a conversation with another one of her friends, the way she had developed a habit of always tucking her hair behind her ear and the way she laughed when something funny was said by a friend.
SHE LOVES HIM TOO!
SHE DOES!

He sighed softly to himself as the teacher droned on at the front of the classroom, pausing to try and concentrate and take notes. Instead though, he found himself writing her name over and over again.

Sydney Sydney Sydney Sydney Sydney

Michael smiled softly. If this wasn't love, he didn't know what it was…

awwww :love:

Sydney Bristow was just… Incredible. Unlike any other person he'd ever met. But now… It was different now, their relationship, to what it was before they had moved on to high school. She had become the pretty popular girl, the one every one respected and admired. But she's still Sydney Bristow, the Sydney Bristow I still know, he argued to with himself.
:cry:
CAI, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE????
:sadangel: poor mikeypoo! :console:

He paused, having written five lines of her name already.
if you ever ebay that piece of paper, i'm buying it

His gaze penetrated the back of her head.

Who am I kidding? He thought to himself. I don’t stand a chance with Sydney now…

But still. He had feelings for her. Feelings he felt needed to be acted upon.

:woot:
HE'S FINALLY BEING A SMARTIEPOO!
:happydance: :laughbounce:

The bell rang, signalling the end of their class. Michael stood quickly, as the other students around him did also. Absently tossing his book and pens into this bag, he quickly walked out of the room, making his way through the crowds of people to where he knew her locker was, where he knew she'd visit every day after school.

She reached her locker before he, where he stood watching from a short distance away, people stepping around him in the corridor.

He took a deep breath. It's now or never.

DUDE! he's better not back off now...

Taking long deliberate steps towards her, he had gotten within a two radius before Sydney's best friend Francie eyed him strangely, where she was waiting by Sydney's side, as if asking What do you want?
:shock:
MEANIEPOO! i don't like francie
:angry:

He chose to ignore Francie's obvious and inquisitive stares, and approached Sydney with a smile.

"Sydney…" He trailed off.

She looked up at his smiling face, trying to hide her surprise. "Uh… Hey, Mikey!"

SURPRISE? what? so she doesn't think he'd talk to her?
*faints*

Francie interrupted the two before he had a chance to even open his mouth again, with a smirk, "Sydney… Mikey?"

Michael looked down at his feet, shuffling them nervously under the scrutiny of their gazes. Sydney continued to stare at her childhood friend, unknowing of what to do.

we hate francie
*chants* we hate francie we hate francie

"Hello?" Francie waved a hand in front of Sydney's face to get her attention. "Earth to Sydney? We uh… Like, have to go now…" she gently tugged on Sydney's hand to drag her down the corridor. "It was uh… Nice to meet you, Mikey," Francie called out as she dragged his Sydney away from him.
:eek:

He stood speechless, by her locker, watching as her best friend pulled her away, nodding in a sad understanding to her when she mouthed the words I'm sorry to him before they rounded the corner and were out the door.
CAI!
HOW COULD YOU?
NO SYDNEY CAN NOT BE ACTING LIKE THIS!
but at least she said sorry
that's got to account to something

... right?

~~~

Sydney watched as Michael Vaughn's face fell, with Francie tugging at her sleeve to lead her down the corridor and out the door. She felt a pang of guilt rush over her, to see him standing there, alone. But what could she do anyhow? It would ruin her reputation to turn Francie down and be caught talking to someone with such low social status as Michael… And it meant a lot to her. It was shallow, the concept of popularity being a thing she valued, but popularity made her feel as though she belonged, something that she yearned for.
so she's not one of the popular b****es, right?
thank god!

Her attention was brought back to Francie, as she again waved her hand in front of her face. They were outside the main school building now, standing by the steps.

"Syd? Hello?"

"Hmm? What were you saying?"

"That… Mikey guy," Francie wrinkled her face up in disapproval. "You know him or something? Is he your friend?"

Sydney paused, unknowing of how to answer. "He's uh…" Pause. "Just some guy I know," she shrugged coolly.

AND AM IN LOVE WITH!

Francie laughed. "Yeah well, he is weird… Did you see the way he was looking at you? Completely and utterly love-struck, can you believe it? It was like he actually believed that he could ever have a chance with a girl like you," Francie rolled her eyes.
*thoughts of the coning of alannah in the princess diaries comes to mind*

Sydney faked a laugh as they walked out of the school grounds, taking one last look back to see Michael standing just outside the entrance of the building, watching her with forlorn eyes.
I'LL SAVE YOU MIKEYPOO!

~~~

Eric approached Michael as soon as Sydney and Francie had rounded the corner and left the building. He pushed through the crowd of people to stand beside Michael, his gaze still fixated on where he had last seen Sydney before she was pulled around the corner.

"Hey," he greeted him.

Michael sighed. "Hey."

"She's changed…" Eric mumbled absently. "She's not the Sydney Bristow we used to know anymore."

"Yeah."

"C'mon, let's get outta here." Eric said, as the two friends walked towards the exit in silence.

ok cai...
i LOVED that chapter
i like worship the ground you walk in

but...

HOW COULD YOU?

:cry:

awww fix things!
*nods earnestly*

luv joOjiepoO :harp:

:depressed:
awwh. i liked the nice and un-shallow Sydney who was NOT friends with MEAN Francie. i don't like her. she's mean.
acn you pwease make sydney be nice again? i liked her better when she was nice. *sniff*
(y) other than mean francie, i :love: your story :smiley:
thanks for the pm :smiley:

~steph :angelnot:

Okay Cai -

I :love: this story and I think it is a very creative way of doing the whole Syd Vaughn relationship - but I have to say kind of mad at the Syd and the Francie right now. :brokenheart:

I have faith :angelfly: in you and your story :read: because it has brought me many laughs and smiles and awws from the first day so I will just say that I needed to vent at Syd and Fran - but I still love the story. Keep it up and I can't wait till the next year. I'm sure you will continue to write an ever more engaging story!

Awww
Thats so sad
Poor Mike!
But Francie was the mean one
Dragging Syd away so they didn't even have a chance to talk
Meanie
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

Phew! page 37- got here at last. It was well worth the reading :D

This is such a :love: story. My fave charecter has to be Tobey! ;)

How come Syd always ends up being popular and Mike ends up as the geek?

Anyho i'm loving this. Can I get a PM if you ever decide to continue- which you should and Uni was mentioned...

An update!! :smiley: Aww, loved the update - the gang's still as cute as ever. Although are you sure that's really Francie and not the Francinator? Cuz she was acting pretty mean... I really liked how Syd's popularity was really and insecurity issue with herself, because lets face it - her home life is pretty fudged up, so it makes sense that she just wants to belong. Hopefully she will come to her senses and realize that being with Mikey will give her that sense of belonging :love: Either that, or in a short time the school's female population will take a break from whatever drugs their using and realize how devestatingly gorgeous Michael Vaughn is, and his popularity rating will skyrocket, so then he can rub it in Syd's face. And then they can get together. Hehe. Great chapter Cai, does this mean that we'll be seeing more updating action in the not-too-distant future? ;) Pretty please?

- Meg

I jsut read all of this story and it is incredible. I c an acutally relate to this. I have this friend of mine who i have konwn since we were about 1 and we drifted apart over the years and were getting to know eachother agian@!!! This is sooo great

I love it..

Poor vaughn, if only syd could be the old her, and go and talk to him!!

Hehe

Pm would be nice

Kels

Bubbles said:
FIRST??? :woot:
try 10th *sighs*
^^ :blink:
*runs*

A/N: Yeah. I'm actually updating.
*faints*

And you better update, Gweer and JuJu! ;)
what? what i do?

S/V had their first awkward kissy... :P And then Syd ran away and spoiled it all.
*smiffle* :cry:

And another thing...  THIS ALSO GOES BY THE AUSTRALIAN SCHOOL SYSTEM! No middle school stuff! :rolleyes:
MUAHAHA!
take that gweer, you americanised alien.. er i mean, americanised person
*hides*
wub you gweer :hug:

awww fix things!
*nods earnestly*

luv joOjiepoO :harp:
[post="1171570"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'M NOT AMERICANISED!

*whines* It's just more Alias-y...

*turns to Juju*
I don't know any Gweer... I do know a JuJu tho... make her update first!

PM LIST—

Bubbles
Hired-Goon
syd26
sexcivaughn14
Sydney Bristow 2300844
Spy_Love
German Muse
jughelynj
shotput25ash
stealthy
Coffee Ice Cream
frangipani
Mountaineer4746
mrs.marshal030791
berry_kyoote_spy88
Agent Verdi
wanttobew/MV
skywalker_47
i_love_you_mv
Scialet
santosaidan
*AliasAngel*
Alias Fan Gillian
jgmvlover
sabbiee_co
weiss's girl
meggyp25
SydneyVaughn47
cute_as_candy
vaughnshoney
dsracing99
ASIOagent
gis_scaper
batman
okelay
littlemissliketofight

blue_bird
LaurenRachael
gartan011
i'm an aliasaholic
iluvalias0203

Time to go replying to everyone's reviews... :whistle:

Clam – Hehe, first off, thank you sooo much for your quotes, you crack me up Clammo :lol: And you know teens and the whole deal about popularity and how it can change people! But don't worry, I'm not going to that silly TortureYourReadersLand! I prwomise it'll turn out okay... ;) And when's the next chappy? Uh... After JuJu and Gweer update! *evil laughter* It goes around like a rotation, as Gweer said... Gweer, then Me, then JuJu... So nag our dear Joojies for an update first!

vaughnshoney – Hey thanks for reviewing! I know Francie seems like a bit of a biatcha... But I had to find someone to be Sydney's best friend and be so mean, and I guess... Yeah. You get my point! :P

Laur – Yup. I updated... It's amazing, hey? Hehe. I need to do it more often... *kicks self* And update soon? *strokes chin* Hmm... Maybe. :P And middle schools do suck! Hehe. I find them pointless, why not just have 7 and 8 in high school too, hey? :whistle:

Goony – Hey, you quoted! Lol, thanks!!! But... You called Vaughn a wimp?! A girly little wimp at that?! Grrrr. :nonono: Vaughnie is so not wimp! He's just... Oh leave him alone, will ya? :lol:

Gweer – Whooooaaaa. You're agreeing with a Victorian? :blink: That's bewwy... Un-Gweer-like. :lol: *poke* Update? :angelic:

Panda – Um, Sydney traded her friendship with Vaughnie for popularity because um... Because that's how high school works? :angelic: You know how it is when you're just a stupid teenager! And yeah, Sydney has feelings for him too (YAY!), but she doesn't act upon them, because Vaughnie's the loser, and she's "cool", and cool people just don't like losers... So you get the point :P

berry_kyoote_spy88 – *giggles* Thanks! ^_^ Rolrol was it? Hehe. Cute name! And yeah, Syd is a meanie... :whistle:

Ash – :lol: Francie can go suck an egg? *rotflmao* But I shouldn't be a member of the TortureYourReadersLand! Never! I officially promise that it WILL be okay in the end, MORE than okay, okay? :angelic: Just keep that in mind, and that I don't likey that land of torture :P And this is nothing compared to other things that other people have done... *glares at Clammy*

Erika – Can I just say... I looooove the name Coffee Ice Cream, even if I don't like coffee ice cream... It's cute! :P Anyway, I can understand why you don't like the two... But Sydney does change, dont worry! Hehe, I'm not that evil... So thanks for reviewing!

JuJu – It is officially YOUR turn to update, Missy! *hands on hips* :eyebrow: And Bonds is cool! But bonds 24/7 just gets... :mellow: You know what I mean. And stuff you get at Myer? HELLO?! The stuff at Myer's is good! Like EDC by Esprit, and Levi's, and Mossimo, and *trails off*... What are you talking about JuJu? The stuff at Myer's is branded! :blink: And how could I?! :thinking: You know that I'll fix all this, this is only temporary, it'll only go for a little while, till the end of the fic! And then you'll get your little happy ending and all, you know I won't deny you of that! Promising you now, this WILL be fixed! ;)

Tanya – Yeah it sucks that Syddie is shallow... But I'll repeat again, this will be fixed! Pwomise! ;) Thanks for reviewing!

i_love_you_mv – Wait wait! I can guess your name... Was it Helen? :lol: I'm probably wrong... But I'm not good with names, sowwy! I'll try and update soon, thanks for reviewing!

Steph – *nods* I pwomise to you I'll make Syddiepie nice again! :lol: And I find this funny that everyone hates Francie... Hehe. :P Thanks for your review Steph!

Sam – Holey moley, Sam! Where have you beeeeeeeeeen lately? :blink: I haven't seen you around in aaages! Anyways, awwwww, and thanks so much for one of the sweetest reviews EVER! :cry: I'll fix up this mess soon! Pwomise!

stealthy – I think you're the only one to realise this! :lol: That it isn't Sydney's fault, it's actually Francie's fault that Sydney is like this, that she can't talk to Vaughniepoo! :P Thanks for the review!

okelay – Hmm... No comment. :lol: Nah I mean thanks for your review, soooo much!! But... I'm not commenting on what you predicted... :whistle:

i'm an aliasaholic – Lol, sowwy you had to read through so much babble for so little chapters! Hehe... Glad you like Tobey also... He was pretty cool :P No reason to why Sydney is the popular one and Mikey's the Geek, it's just cos it works better that way in this fic, since he's liked her since the beginning! You're also added to the PM list, although this ends as soon as high school does! 5 more years = 5 more chapters! Or so I'm thinking at the moment...

Meg – Hehe, sure Michael Vaughn is gorgeous... But he just has to be the cute loser in this, sorry :lol: As for more updating action? I uh... *runs off to hide* Maybe... Well, let's hope so! :P Thanks for your review!

iluvalias0203 / Kels – You're added to the PM list! Thanks so much for your review Kels!! :smiley:

gartan001 – :lol: Glad you liked the update! And that's the spirit, DAMN POPULARITY! *giggles* You can blame just about everything on that... :whistle: Thanks for your review!

... Whoa I spent alot of time replying. But that's what happens when MSN is being a poop and isn't letting me sign in... *sigh* All aloooooone... :whistle:

What?! You were gonna update?! What's that got to do with my msn not working?! Ahhh! Gweer... Pleeeease? :angelic:

:shock: It did? *hugs Gweer* Are you okay? I'm throwing that antediluvian msn in the trash now... Hmph. <_<

Back