Dirty Little Secret

Now Michael understands why Sydney has two jobs and most likely the reason why she rides the bus everywhere, instead of drive. She doesn't have the money and she probably can't afford a car.

I also agree with Michael- don't like snakes and there are plenty here in Florida. So I get a big dose of 'don't like'.

Chris

Sydney laughed. “My neighbor had one. He took me over to his house to show me his snake and- what?” Sydney asked when Michael snorted with laughter.

“That sounded so dirty!” he laughed.

^ LMAO I was just thinking the same thing. Great minds thing alike eh? :P

Sydney laughed. “My neighbor had one. He took me over to his house to show me his snake and- what?” Sydney asked when Michael snorted with laughter.

hhahahaha it does!! i love that michael has a dirty mind. important quality in a man

Why do I have a hard time believing that Eric doesn't get drunk at those type of events? He is the one that said he gets quickies over lunch with girls from music videos. What would stop him from drinking too much at the various events they have to attend.

“My neighbor had one. He took me over to his house to show me his snake and- what?” Sydney asked when Michael snorted with laughter.

He's right, it sounds like a bad pick-up line. A boy says to a girl, "You want to come up to my room and see my 'snake'?" :naughty: :whistle:

He needs to think of more questions like that so she will start opening up a little more. He did get her to open up a tiny bit talking about Jamie.

Sydney is weird and scary, all the people who have snakes scare me to death! It's not an animal you wanna have in your house!
They should have their heads checked because it's not normal to want to have a snake

Back