• Yes! I hv a few

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes! I hv one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! I dun hv any

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I have one but I didn't start it.
It's been a around for awhile but since Jan I have been working on it with the two people who started it
I suck building them so I just help with research and planning etc
It"s a site about the movie Amadeus and if anyone wants to check it out the link is in my profile

~~Spongy!

I have an art site called Bedazzling ::Points at sig:: and a blog, if that counts ;)

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
It's been a around for awhile but since Jan I have been working on it with the two people who started it
It"s a site about the movie Amadeus and if anyone wants to check it out the link is in my profile

~~Spongy!
Hey...you like music too? I'm like the only one in my class who likes classical music...im currently playing a Mozart piece with my piano teacher but IT'S HARD!

I have a xanga site...if that counts.

Aliasfan13 said:

~~Spongy!
Hey...you like music too? I'm like the only one in my class who likes classical music...im currently playing a Mozart piece with my piano teacher but IT'S HARD!

Yep! I'm a crazy Mozart fan ^_^

I understand; not many people, especially our age, get classical music.

Just out of curiousity; what piece are you playing?

~~Spongy!

Aliasfan13 said:

~~Spongy!

Yep! I'm a crazy Mozart fan ^_^

I understand; not many people, especially our age, get classical music.

Just out of curiousity; what piece are you playing?

~~Spongy!
It's called Sonatina #6. I'm not sure if that's the whole title as the text is Russian

well,i have a blog at xanga
other than i have some unfinished ones,not really good ones
im just starting ,so one day i may actually have something decent.

I have an xanga and live journal. There's a link in my profile...I've fiddled with a few websites here and there...but there's nothing really good about them.

i had a website, i was part of a pak that i purchased with my first e-mail account and service threw a local guy about Mmmmmm about eight years ago, i don;t know much about sites, but it was underconstruction the hole year i had it, i was too busy to learn much about it.

I love this site, Thanks Charile!

Nothing wrong with bragging about acomplishments.

I've had a few websites. It was nothing serious, mainly just for fun and to practice making sites. I've never really found a good theme for my sites. I'm currenly starting up a forum, but it's in danish though and that has actually been really interesting to set up.

i have a webpage, invisonfree site for myelf and several other invisonfrees. (mostly deserted.) a xanga. a blog and soemhtingelse

Back