Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I hv a few

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes! I hv one

• No! I dun hv any

• Total voters
I have a personal site, which my friends (online and off) visit occasionally leaving messages in my guestbook and playin with the stuff and reading my poems and quotes and stuff.

Then I have an Alias forum, a Pirates of the Carribean forum (which I am working on restoring by the way), a Romeo and Juliet forum(for school), a Political Debates forum (for school also) and a Teen forum I am currently working on.

Then I have a webpage with the family tree of Queen Elizabeth I and stuff like that for my Elizabethan England and the Tudor Monarchs project.

And then I have a livejournal, xanga, and a greatestjournal (however I use the greatestjournal the most)

I can say I have one, it's not really mine, but I extremely take care of it !! :lol: I'm one of the most present admin at The Hellmouth Boards

I also got a blog, but I never update it, btw if someone could tell me how I can delete it, I would like your help, if possible by PM. Thanx. :smiley:

November 13 said:
I do-- hopefully I will be able to move it to allalias website thing soon-- geocites just sucks!
I tried GeoCities, but I didnt like it, so I'm just making my own from scratch with my html with geocities

I have a 2 blogs, both at xanga, and 2 livejournals, as well as 2 pages to upload images, a webbie at tripod that i've given up on, and i think thats it...

Back