Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes! I hv a few

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes! I hv one

• No! I dun hv any

• Total voters
I have a diaryland diary and a blogger journal, and I'm currently revamping my personal webpage... it'll eventually have wallpapers and fanfics on it (my cousin gave me one of his unlimited-space accounts at this host...). However, the html is driving me crazy and I might never finish.

Anyways, all that's really up right now is the first page as I try to figure out how to use dreamweaver... but in the meantime, here's a link: inspire me

I used to have a Spongebob website... hehe, It was really crappy but I still get email from people veiwing the backup I still have on the web asking me to start it again. Then i ahd a personal site... then I got bored of it.

does anyone here use Microsoft FrontPage and know how to make iframes transparent? just curious...I'm working on a new layout and need to know....even though I just made a whole new layout like 4 days ago. :P I think I'm turning into a layout *h**e. lol.

After slaving away at my webpage, I finally have it up. Wallpapers, textures, fanfic, all that. I'm planning on adding a section that will involve reviewing certain cds (namely, the ones I have). But take a look at it... the link is: Inspired.

Existentialist said:
After slaving away at my webpage, I finally have it up. Wallpapers, textures, fanfic, all that. I'm planning on adding a section that will involve reviewing certain cds (namely, the ones I have). But take a look at it... the link is: Inspired.
Found another site called Inspired that was created before mine, so I changed the name of my site... It is now Simple Kind of Lovely. Same address as before.

Back