do you understand football?

SecretAgentMan said:
how long did you play? I hope you didnt' hurt anywhere else...
we played for an hour and a half. i don't hurt anywhere else yet. lmao. i'm playing again tonight from 6 to 8

of course I understand football. :rolleyes:

actually, a friend had to explain it to me a while back. :lol: took me a while to get the whole "down" concept, and I think it drove him nuts, but I get it now. :D :lol:

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
of course I understand football. :rolleyes:

actually, a friend had to explain it to me a while back. :lol: took me a while to get the whole "down" concept, and I think it drove him nuts, but I get it now. :D :lol:
just remember, there is no 5th down!

what football??? soccer? rugby league? or union? i went to see a rugby world cup match. We (aust.) played romania and beat them by a whopping 82 points. it was 90-8. 22 secs into the game and we already had a try.

is that called gridiron? why do you all wear helmets? us tough aussies don't wear helmets and well... actually that explains why you would wear helmets doesn't it? most of our footy players don't really make sense when you talk to them. to much landing on the head

i'm beginning to understand it. when i first started dating my boyfriend, i wasn't into football, basketball, or cars. and now i'm into all three. especially football and basketball. especially new england patriots and orlando magic. :smiley: i understand most of the rules and whatnot. atleast now i actually know what's happening. hahaha. i only watch patriot games though... nothing else. i wish i understood it enough to be able to play football in madden 2004. cause i would be the patriots and kick major booty. :D

Back