Dr. Sunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
murkywater said:
i dunno what to ask? um... OH YEAH! AHAH! Um.. well :blush: so whenever i start fantisizing about sark, i start talmost crying. what should i do about that? should i beat a bat into a pulp too? *looks eager*
one question, why do you start almost crying? then i can probably start helping you from there.

alias8000 said:
I understand how that feels Aria. Just try to relax and keep something else on your mind. If you can't eat then just try your best to. If that doesn't work, then bring a snack with you to the comp so that way you can munch on something. Remember that it doesn't matter how well you do at the meet. As long as you do your best everything is fine. Don't doubt yourself either.
I'll try :smiley: Thank you!

murkywater said:
i know. alias800, did u do gymnastics?
no. i have that feeling every time my class goes on a camping trip in summer school. NO PARENTS! the teachers also act more normal too!

like i said, when i start fantizing about sark i start almost cyrin. see i was thinking, what igf alias people came to my school and did a presentation or something. AAHHHH! I might faint. no i would faint. anyways, and i though sark would step out of the car and take his sunglasses off, and then i almost start cyring because i love him so oooo much

pasta_sauce385 said:
alias8000 said:
I understand how that feels Aria. Just try to relax and keep something else on your mind. If you can't eat then just try your best to. If that doesn't work, then bring a snack with you to the comp so that way you can munch on something. Remember that it doesn't matter how well you do at the meet. As long as you do your best everything is fine. Don't doubt yourself either.
your very professional ;)
thanks. :smiley: oh, and your welcome aria! anytime! :smiley:

murkywater said:
like i said, when i start fantizing about sark i start almost cyrin. see i was thinking, what igf alias people came to my school and did a presentation or something. AAHHHH! I might faint. no i would faint. anyways, and i though sark would step out of the car and take his sunglasses off, and then i almost start cyring because i love him so oooo much
it's okay to feel that way. when i first REALLY got into alias i couldn't relax at all while waiting for the next ep. My body was tense and everything. I love the show SO much! Over time i've been able to relax and wait patiently while still loving the show. just let time do it's thing and you will calm down but you will still love sark.

pasta_sauce385 said:
ahh yes...a turning point in TC history....i can remember that saturday in the month of february like it was yesterday :lol: good times good times
yes good times indeed and sadly like siri pointed out, it is all in our minds, no longer in the tc! -_- oh well we will keep the memory alive!

Sunfire_77 said:
GO Syd said:
lol kicking her butt--here is my question y are people in the old tomboy clique afraid of furniture, have a fettish with squirls, and have this thing with sloane and the evil baron, and yes u can change ur names on allalias (i did it)
Hmm well oneday we learned something from an anonymous tip! and also the chairs started acting wierd and the squirrls started getting wierder. well A squirrl by the name of acron sloane killed vikkis fiance and lyed about being good. and the evil baron and well WE KNOW THE TRUTH! :smiley: LMAO! really I dont know how it got started we just strarted talking about wierd things and this made us laugh the most! WE KNOW! WE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :blink: :smiley: -_- ^_^ :lol: :smiley:
lol it was funny RIP TC 🐒

i already know about snowfish. :lol: your sister told me about him plus me, justina and aria have all had talks about him. it was a funny convo!!! aria told me that his head keeps falling off and then at the TC justina stated that she finished sewing his head back on!

this: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: theyre all cute :thejoyofpepsi: (y) :sideroll: :Photo: :Phone: :doctor: :boxing: 📖 :baa: :talk: :smash: :pumpkin: :run: hehee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back