Dr. Sunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
alias8000 said:
i already know about snowfish. :lol: your sister told me about him plus me, justina and aria have all had talks about him. it was a funny convo!!! aria told me that his head keeps falling off and then at the TC justina stated that she finished sewing his head back on!
:lol: i remember that, too bad that got lost too.

ok sorry im kinda in a depressed mood, ill try not the bring that up again.

I dunno... all of my old friends from my gym hate me because they dont like it that I am friends with this other girl.

And I was thinking about my cat again. I found some pictures of him last night because I couldnt remember what he looked like and I realized I cant remember what he felt like or sounded like and I cant ever have those things again.

I need to just stop thinking about him.

it doesn't matter if your friends with the girl. they should just accept it. what' wrong with them? just remember that i'll always be your friend aria.

i know what you mean about your cat. i can't remember what it's like to touch my cat Pele'. when you pet your other cats and you want to remember what is was like to pet your cat that passed away just pretend it's him. your cats understand. they can actually make you feel better.

I dont know why they dont like it so much but they dont. And my sis invited 2 of them over and i have a bad feeling I will just be ignored or ganged up on.

And I know what you mean, my cats are wonderful they seem to sense when you are in a bad mood. Last night my cat came in and was rubbing me and purring and she made me feel so much better :smiley:

ok im gonna go find one now, maybe i will be happier

in the first place how are they your friends. they should accept it. if they hate you for it then they aren't your friends.

ok its a long story. I was really good friends with a few people there, like best friends. But earlier this summer a bunch of new kids came. So we were all kinda friends with the new kids, and then I became really good friends with one of them. Now everyone is mad at me for it, new kids and old ones. I dont know why.

And thank you for saying you're my friend, that meant a lot to me.

then ask them why they're mad. i don't see why they should be.

your welcome aria. i've been told that i'm a really good friend many times. if only my friend risa (she's japanese) watched alias and came on here and you got to know her. she's like the truest friend that anyone could have.

I'm afraid to ask them, they dont outright yell at me but my friend was talking to my sister and she asked her why she was mad at her and then my sister just started yelling at her and telling her she was an awful person. I dont want that to happen.

And you are a good friend :smiley:

um....your sister shouldn't have done that. just b/c someones mad at you you shouldn't start yelling at them. first communicate in a good way. i even have more sense than that.

well i did yell at her because all she does is EXCLUDE ME AND IGNORE ME AND LUAGH AT ME AND TALK ABOUT GROSS THINGS AND ALL U TWO DO IS LAUGH AT YOUR OWN STUPID INSIDE JOKES And maAKE US ALL FEEL STUPID. SO WHY DON'T U GO OFF IN UR OWN GROUP AND LEAVE THE REST OF US ALONE :angry:

No, we dont. When we try to talk to you half the time you just ignore us.

And Lisa tries very hard to talk to you but all you do is yell at her.

And you know, I'm starting to wish we could go off in our own group

That whole conversation you had today? She kept asking you how she could change things and how to make it better and you just kept yelling at her and telling her nothing would make it better!

lol probably a good idea.

and i am going to stop talking here now, I have learned that having arguments on the board is not the best idea

Yes :rolleyes: its kinda funny she is yelling at me on here and then in real life she asks me some innocent question like nothing is wrong :rolleyes:

ok well this made me stop thinking about my cat for a while! this is sad, it has been 4 years since he died! It shouldnt effect me to much.

im gonna go find a cat, they are wonderful therapy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back