Dreaming of You

that was great! keep up the AWESOME work!
thanks for hte ((upcoming?)) pm....
OMG...shes gone!!!!! *does happy dance* YAY!!!!! i dotn care who killed her all that matters is she went BUHBYE!!!! THANK YOU! lol

I posted an update in the wrong fanfic because I was trying to put it in a different one and it's here I have a different update for here but it's not done :thinking:

Okay, the real update :P

Chapter Six
Put Your Trust in the Person You Trust the Least

Sydney stepped off the plane and looked around. Sydney looked behind her and saw her father. She smiled to him as he made his descent down the stairs. When he came to the bottom, Sydney hugged him and whispered, "Let's get this over with. I'd like to go home." Sydney gave him a half-smile and watched as Sark's chains rattled along the floor as he made his way.

Sark lowered his head as he exited and saw Sydney watching him. Sydney gave him a bitter look, and Jack turned to see to what this look was directed to. He saw Sark grinning at Sydney, and he knew what was wrong. Sydney turned and continued walking, but Jack remained in the same spot as Sark's smile fell as he approached Jack.

Jack looked like he was going to knock Sark unconcious and torture him 'til he bled to death. Sark looked down to the ground, because he feared Jack. Sark knew of how protective he was of Sydney, and the warnings he had told Sark to stay away from Sydney. Finally he reached Jack, but he did not look, he just continued to walk. Jack immediately grabbed Sark and stopped him.

He watched the guards pull out their guns. Jack immediately put up his hands and looked at them in the eyes. "I would just like to speak to Mr. Sark here for a moment." Jack said, still holding his arms in the air.

One of the guards gave a grunt and a sigh, but they all put their weapons away and stood there. They stared at Jack, waiting to see what he was going to do, and if what he did was something he would have to be straightened out for doing. One of the guards smiled at him. "I would like to speak to him alone, if you don't mind." Jack looked still-faced at them.

The guards answered Jack's request and moved on. Jack looked Sark in the eyes, and gave him a very angry look. He pushed Sark back and onto the plane. Jack stared down Sark until he finally spoke, "Let me guess, that from your heavy breathing, your red face, and your eyes, that you are angry at me." Sark laughed as he watched Jack who was not amused by his comment.

"Why do you constantly play games, Sark?" Jack stepped back and put his hands behind his back.

"Me? Play games? Never! Does it bother you, Jack?" Sark laughed as he watched Jack's reaction.

"To get to the point, it does. Another thing, don't ever call me Jack or I will kill you!" Jack stepped closer to Sark as he spoke.

"Well no one can bother you without your permission. You know that, right?" Sark smirked.

"You like to be the one who is always disliked and alone. When at a party, while everyone's dancing downstairs, you'd perfer to be alone."

"Well unless dancing with your daughter means alone, then you must be wrong. Wherever Sydney goes, I go. How do you think I got here?" Sark laughed.

"You don't think about her that way while I'm here." Jack said angered.

"Oh, Sydney." Jack pushed Sark on the plane and Sark justy laughed.

"You think she even thinks about you? Your arrogance and cockiness must of blinded you from seeing that she doesn't think of you except in disgust."

"If that was so, then why do you and Vaughn worry about me so much?" This time it was Sark that stared down Jack.

"I know your secret that you hide." Jack looked at Sark as though he was winning this fight.

"You don't think that I came here and did not know yours? Your a fool!" Sark laughed. "Sydney nor the CIA knows, do they?"

"What is it of any concern to you?" Jack started to breath hard again.

"You think my secrets are anything to yours? Mine pale in comparison." Sark laughed. "Do you think Sydney could ever trust you again? Do you think the CIA would ever let you work with them? I could ruin you life by spilling your secret." Sark started walking off.

"We are not through here." Jack's face became completely red.

"I think we are." Sark continued walking, "Unless..." Sark turned around.

"Unless what?" Jack gave Sark a questioning look.

"We trust each other, and we do not reveal our secrets. If one of us does, the other's secret is revealed." Sark smiled at Jack.

"How can I trust you? When I'm sitting in a cell again, I doubt they'll believe anything I say." Jack looked at Sark angrily.

"Trust me. Unless you want your secret to be revealed. Is not having a truce with me, even though it is me," Sark laughed, "As bad as losing everything because of this lie you have played? Is it worth risking it all?"

"No, even if it means I must place my trust with you, I shall agree." Jack slowly extended his hand, still unsure.

Sark reached for it and shook his hand. "We have a deal now. It's all about trust Jack. You betrayed all of their trust, now the only one who trusts you is someone you thought you would never have to put so much faith in. It's all about trust." Sark smiled and laughed as he walked towards the guards and left Jack standing there.

'Trust?' this was not about trust, this was about keeping secrets. Jack needed to keep his secrets to himself. What he had done, would ruin everything. Especially Sydney's life.

ooo, am i first to reply???!!!!!!! THAT WAS AWSOME!!!! whats the secret.....is jack a girl??!!!! heheheee. sry. ok... neways.... THAT WAS SOOO COOL!!!!

sexcivaughan14 said:
i want some sarkney
[post="1070516"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Okay then, next time I'll make some more 'action' but I'm not saying if it's s/v or sarkney, but I had to add in my twist so why not now before the mission :smiley:

nono, no three some, just syd and vaughn...AND LOTS OF IT!! ooo, i have an idea... kill sark off, and have him say before he dies, "tell sydney....i love her.." there!!!! he dies, but technically its a s/s sorta thing. ok, since im rambling... i guess ill stop....heheheee

Alias_Addict47 said:
"Trust me. Unless you want your secret to be revealed. Is not having a truce with me, even though it is me," Sark laughed, "As bad as losing everything because of this lie you have played? Is it worth risking it all?"

"No, even if it means I must place my trust with you, I shall agree." Jack slowly extended his hand, still unsure.

Sark reached for it and shook his hand. "We have a deal now. It's all about trust Jack. You betrayed all of their trust, now the only one who trusts you is someone you thought you would never have to put so much faith in. It's all about trust."
[post="1070496"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
OK what´s going on here? :confused:
Jack made a deal with the :devil:?! :angry:
What is he trying to hide? :confused:
Man plz no Sarkney :nonono: , I can´t take no more! :o_O:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

German Muse said:
OK what´s going on here? :confused:
Jack made a deal with the :devil:?! :angry:
What is he trying to hide? :confused:
Man plz no Sarkney :nonono: , I can´t take no more! :o_O:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse
[post="1070822"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Look, another s/v shipper...of course I have Protecting Prince Michael so you all are happy with S/V :D

Back