Dreaming of You

*AliasAngel* said:
ps, can i get a pm?? please??
[post="1036177"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'll PM you when I update. :blink: People who don't even really like Sarkney still read it :lol: I must be a good writer :D

"So are we actually going to have dinner this time or are we going to skip to desert." Sydney looked at Vaughn and began to kiss him. But Vaughn quickly pushed her off.

"I saw you and Sark exit a dark room ealier today after the debriefing." Vaughn stared at Sydney, straight in the eyes.

"Nothing happened if that's what you thinking, Vaughn!" Sydney's voice raised into a higher pitch.

"I never accused you of doing anything Syd! What happened in that room?" Vaughn looked at Syd suspiciously.

"Sark pulled me into the room before I could see his face! I thought it was you!" Sydney looked frantic.

"So what did you do with him if you thought it was me?" Vaughn became jealous and rash.

"He spoke and I realized it was Sark and not you. He then tried to kiss me and I tried to stop him, but he kissed me. I pushed him off of me and he spoke. Then I left. It's not like I walked up to Sark and said take me! I told him I was with you. That I loved you." Sydney smiled at Vaughn, showing her beautiful white teeth.

"Next time I just want to know that you saw him." Vaughn smiled at Syd.

"I thought you would get all psycho jealous and it would really ruin our mood." Sydney giggled and then kissed Vaughn. He put on a slow song and began to dance with her. The song playing was 'She Will be Loved' by Maroon 5. Sydney lit all the candles and they danced around romantically. Sydney could not stop smiling. Vaughn was looking in her eyes and seeing a beautiful woman, his woman.

Then Sydney leaned over the candles and blew them out, leaving one lit. She then leaned over it and blew it out, consuming the room in darkness as Syd led Vaughn to the bedroom.
-----------------------------

"You are going to tell us why you were really partnered with Anna Espinosa." Dixon looked at Sark and gave him a dirty look.

"No, really. I don't think I am going to." Sark smirked at Dixon.

"I believe you will." Jack looked at Sark and did something he had been waiting to do. He took Sark's face and hit it upon the steel table. Blood started trickling down his head.

"Well, my opinion still stands. Especially now that you are treating me unkindly." Sark laughed.

"What then? You want us to be nice and get you a glass of water?" Jack looked at Sark with a look of hatred.

"Well I do have a sore throat and I believe it could make it easier for me to talk. Jeese Jack! Your so violent!" Sark looked at Jack sarcastically with a shocked look.

"Tell us why you were with Espinosa!" Jack was losing his temper.

"I like ice with my water. If you have a lemon to put in it, that would be nice." Sark laughed but Jack did not find it so funny. Dixon ushered in one of the guards with the waving of his hand.

"Will you get Mr. Sark here some water with ice and a lemon?" Dixon gave Sark a bad look and then looked back to the guards. The looked at him strangely.

"Sure." The guard looked at Sark and then back at Dixon.

"It's so he's more comfortable." Dixon looked at the guard and watched him become even more confused.

"At least I get some respect." Sark smiled.

Jack the hit Sark's head, face-first on the table again. "So is there something you want to say?" Jack looked at Dixon who didn't look all to happy at the way Jack was interrorgating him, because it had no effect except making him not want to talk more.

"Bloody Hell! I think you broke my noise!" Sark started bleeding from the noise and Jack looked back at Dixon.

Then Dixon ushered in the guards once again. "Can we get some bandages in here?"

German Muse said:
Me confused!  :blink:
Need :help::P
I personally liked the interrogation!  :angelic:
Thanks for da PM!  ;)

Muse
[post="1039799"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
If it's is the story is Sarkney or S/V don't ask me cause I'm still debating on which ending I'm going to go towards but I think I know who Syd's going to end up being with.

To make up for Muse being left hanging in one of my other fanfics as to who SHE is...I will update for Muse!

-Chapter 2-
~Meaningful dreams~
Sark was carried back to his containment cell, actually dragged. Jack took full advantage of Sark being in custody so he did what Vaughn was dying to do, he beat him to a bloody pulp. When Sark was unconcious and Jack continued, Dixon called for the guards and they pulled Jack off of Sark's motionless body.

The only noise in the empty containment cells were that of the guards feet pounding on the ground. Blood spattering on the ground from Sark's head. And the noise of his clothes scraping the ground as he was being dragged. The guards opened up her cell and just tossed him into the room, bloody, bandaged, and motionless.

"Was that really necessary, Jack?" Dixon turned to his friend who had just beaten Sark into a mess.

"No, but I find it comforting." Jack smiled at Dixon, but Dixon stood there, looking angry.

"Your personal vedettas do not concern me. But your actions reflect me. He is in CIA custody, my custody, under my care. If you had simply waited, his non-compliance would have allowed you to cause him physical damage. But your lack of patience and your need and desire to hurt him gave him only one chance and you know the NSC is watching us! What if Sark were to say something about Lauren. Sydney's mission to kill her, and Vaughn eventually shooting her! THey would be in custody for an attempted murder and going through with it." Dixon paced the room, staring at Jack.

"Lauren was a double-agent." Jack looked at Dixon, giving his non-expressive looks, just a grim face.

"They went there on a hunt and kill mission without the CIA's consent. If I had turned you all--" Dixon was cut short.

Jack's voice was now deep and threatening, "Why would you even mention turning us in?" Jack looked deep into Dixon's eyes.

"I was merely showing an example. You could be in NSC and CIA custody for your crimes!" Dixon sat down walked over to his chair and sat.

"I want to protect Sydney, from the bad guys, the villians, heartbreaking guys, the monsters, everything." Jack sighed and sat at one of the other chairs.

"Sydney is not a little girl anymore Jack. She can take care--"

"She can't not really. She has been torn in two since her missing two-years. Vaughn and Lauren, everything. Sark being here is only causing problems. He is trying to do that. I don't trust him. To send Syd and Nadia on a mission with a man like that is dangerous." Jack looked down at his pants and fiddled with his thumbs.

"If you feel so strongly that Sark will attempt at escape, or hurt your daughter, you may join them on the mission." Dixon frowned.

"Thank you, Dixon." Jack smiled at Dixon.

"On the condition that unless Sark physcially hurt Syd, Nadia, or yourself, you are not to harm him. Despite his cockiness and over-arrogantness, he is a valuable asset to the CIA, and we'd perfer him intact. If something happens, knock him unconcious." Dixon laughed and Jack returned the laugh.

Jack exited the room and saw Sydney standing there. Jack approached her she smiled at him and walked towards him too.

"Sydney." Jack smiled.

"Hi." Sydney hugged Jack and smiled.

"Where's Vaughn?" Jack looked and saw that Vaughn was not with her even though he had been when he called her.

"He's asleep at...his place." Though Sydney knew her father knew that she had slept with Vaughn before, she felt it best that she say he was at his place.

"Why'd you come back here? It's almost midnight Sydney." Jack pointed to the clock.

"I couldn't sleep. I kept having strange dreams." Sydney showed a look of confusion.

"Sydney, I know that this past year seems but a distant dream, so whatever this mysterious dream is, it can't be as bad as the nightmare you've lived." Jack smiled at Sydney, his words were meant to comfort her, but all they did was shake her up more.

"Yeah, I guess your right." Sydney smiled.

"What are these dreams about?" Jack looked at Sydney with suspicious looks.

"Nothing." Sydney gave a half-smile and looked into Jack's eyes.

"Well there is something. Okay then, more to the point, who are these dreams about?" Jack knew the answer already.

"Of no one. That is the problem. This person is my prince charming but I never see his face or hear his voice. It switches from Vaughn to..." Sydney looked up at her father.

"Sark. Sydney, dreams show what you truly feel. I hope that your heart agrees with the dreams your mind sends you." Jack hugged Sydney tightly in his warm arms. "I am coming with you on your mission with Nadia."

"Why?"

"Because I do not trust Mr. Sark more than I could throw him." Jack looked at Syd,

"But you could throw him pretty far." Sydney laughed.

"True. Okay then, I don't trust him as far as I could throw him." Jack laughed.

"That's pretty far." Sydney giggled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sark awoke from his unconcious state in his containment cell. This treatment he was getting upset him. He stood up, his throat sore and his body limp. I didn't even get that glass of water Sark laughed.

In his mind, Sark was thinking, analyzing everything. Sydney, Anna, Jack.
Anna betrayed me as I was going to betray her. Maybe she just reads people well. The information she presented me, pleased me. She was a great woman and great adversary that I am proud to say...I killed.

Was Jack really angry at Sark? Was he really trying to protect Sydney? Or was this because he had once worked for Irina? Maybe it was because he knew that they killed Lauren. That he could spill at any time and send all of them into prison. And then they would sit beside his cell and feel the same treatment.Sark thought as he grabbed his bruised and bandaged head.

Finally, Sydney. His thoughts always lingered to her. Was she truly in love with Vaughn? Did she really want him? Was she trying to hide her feelings for me that she would run to him? Or is it that because she relies on him so much? Does she really trust her father after what those documents said? How could she have forgiven him so quickly?

Sark's questions and thoughts were always about Sydney. He wanted to know where her heart lied. He thought he'd never know. Sark crawled and sat leaning against the wall, breathing hard. He thought he might never know until' he looked up at the window and saw Sydney, standing there crying.

Then his thoughts lingered again. Was she crying because of his pain? Was she crying because she knew she loved him? Why was she here? And then Sydney put her hands on the containment cell and and mouthed the words...I Am Sorry. And she spoke this because of her father's actions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the camera room, stood Jack. Watching. He knew this was the real reason she had come. To see Sark. She could get up, quietly, and leave Vaughn to see him. She cried for him. She woke left at midnight for him. Then Jack shut off the cameras and left the two to be alone.

There you go Muse...I did it all for you!!!!!! :lol: actually I did :laughbounce: And this time you got a PM! Still sorry 'bout that!
It was a longer update and I PMed EVERYONE who ever asked to get a PM, even people who haven't been in, in a while. BTW, I've been sitting her since I first spoke to you muse and I'm about to bust my cd because I've listened to it at least 17 times through :mellow: ! No joke :mellow:

Alias_Addict47 said:
To make up for Muse being left hanging in one of my other fanfics as to who SHE is...I will update for Muse!
[post="1041665"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Awwwww!
That´s really nice! :smiley:
Thanks, I feel soooo special! :blush:

Alias_Addict47 said:
Sark was carried back to his containment cell, actually dragged. Jack took full advantage of Sark being in custody so he did what Vaughn was dying to do, he beat him to a bloody pulp. When Sark was unconcious and Jack continued, Dixon called for the guards and they pulled Jack off of Sark's motionless body.
Can I say YAY! :thinking:
I loved that part! :angelic:
:jump: 😆 (y) :laughbounce: :happydance:

Alias_Addict47 said:
I want to protect Sydney, from the bad guys, the villians, heartbreaking guys, the monsters, everything." Jack sighed and sat at one of the other chairs.
That was kinda sweet and very fatherly of Jack to say such things! ;)

Alias_Addict47 said:
"Of no one. That is the problem. This person is my prince charming but I never see his face or hear his voice. It switches from Vaughn to..." Sydney looked up at her father.

"Sark. Sydney, dreams show what you truly feel. I hope that your heart agrees with the dreams your mind sends you." Jack hugged Sydney tightly in his warm arms. "
:confused:
Me confused! :o_O:
I interpret it so that Syd really loves Vaughn! :thinking:

Alias_Addict47 said:
"I am coming with you on your mission with Nadia."

"Why?"

"Because I do not trust Mr. Sark more than I could throw him." Jack looked at Syd,

"But you could throw him pretty far." Sydney laughed.

"True. Okay then, I don't trust him as far as I could throw him." Jack laughed.

"That's pretty far." Sydney giggled.
:D :jump: :sideroll: :rotflmao: :lol:

Alias_Addict47 said:
He thought he might never know until' he looked up at the window and saw Sydney, standing there crying.

Then his thoughts lingered again. Was she crying because of his pain? Was she crying because she knew she loved him? Why was she here? And then Sydney put her hands on the containment cell and and mouthed the words...I Am Sorry. And she spoke this because of her father's actions.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the camera room, stood Jack. Watching. He knew this was the real reason she had come. To see Sark. She could get up, quietly, and leave Vaughn to see him. She cried for him. She woke left at midnight for him. Then Jack shut off the cameras and left the two to be alone.
Once again me :blink: !
Ok interpret that she not really loves Vaughn! :thinking:

Alias_Addict47 said:
There you go Muse...I did it all for you!!!!!! :lol: actually I did :laughbounce: And this time you got a PM! Still sorry 'bout that!
BTW, I've been sitting her since I first spoke to you muse and I'm about to bust my cd because I've listened to it at least 17 times through :mellow: ! No joke :mellow:
[post="1041667"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Really? :eek:
I was already sleeping! :P
Thanks for da PM!
Which CD? :confused:
Hope you had a nice day anyway! :smiley:

Muse

German Muse said:
Awwwww!
That´s really nice!  :smiley:
Thanks, I feel soooo special!  :blush:
Can I say YAY!  :thinking:
I loved that part!  :angelic:
:jump:  😆  (y)  :laughbounce:  :happydance:
That was kinda sweet and very fatherly of Jack to say such things!  ;)
:confused:
Me confused! :o_O:
I interpret it so that Syd really loves Vaughn!  :thinking:
:D  :jump:  :sideroll:  :rotflmao:  :lol:
Once again me  :blink: !
Ok interpret that she not really loves Vaughn!  :thinking:
Really?  :eek:
I was already sleeping!  :P
Thanks for da PM!
Which CD?  :confused:
Hope you had a nice day anyway!  :smiley:

Muse
[post="1041742"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I was listening to a cd when I first talked to you yesterday. I left it playing and it played again all the way through...17 TIMES!!! :Ph34r:

Back