English Clique!

:rolleyes: I know that sucks about Sky One, but my guess/what I'll think they'll do is play it on Sky Mix at like 9, and then play it on Sky One at some unconvienent time, like 2 in the morning!

i know! or not at all! i checked the tv guide and no alias repeats this week! prob on mix!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so if not on tom we will have to raise up and send evil e-mails to them! tryiong to stop us from watching ALIAS! EVIL PEOPLE! soz i am obessed with Alias!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

BRING DOWN THE OPPRESSORS!!!!!!

*sit on floor and then takes paracetamol for sore throat b4 getting up and going to find out if the ru ours are true* wish me luck!

*kisses everyone (cept no one here so no one but kisses the wall) b4 leaving*

thanx! i hope Alias on tom! co don't want to bet Sky one up, but if i have to, i have to!!!

i hope my sore throat goes too! it is very evil! and hurts to laugh! *coughns as reads something funny*

off to sky one web site! to see their scudule! (soz can't spell)!

NOOOOOOO! EVIL SKY!!!!!! ALIAS NOT ON TONITE!!!!!!!!

not on sky one any way!!!!! coz it is not on teh sky one scedule!!!!!!!!!!!HOW EVIL!!!!!!! :madfire: :madfire:

will hvae to complain now! and will havew to get the whole of Allalias to help us! IT IS INJUSTICE!!! THEY ARE EVIL AND MUST B STOPPED! *goes to find channel 5 for when it start there*

yAYNESS! almost 50 pages! i love the English Clique! :love: hehe, first thread i made on the site! :blush:, im soo proud! LOL!! kidding guys, dont b worried!

Espionage said:
yAYNESS! almost 50 pages! i love the English Clique! :love: hehe, first thread i made on the site! :blush:, im soo proud! LOL!! kidding guys, dont b worried!
Cheer all round! :D P.S RF I'll have your sig done in a bit, and I PROMISE this time! :rolleyes:

I'm gud Espo, supposed to be finishing this report but I keep putting it off, although I'm gonna finish it tonight, I'll be up until all hours though :rolleyes: , and work :rolleyes: , I'm completely drained, God help me when I enter the world of full-time work, I'm in 5 days a week now and I' m like :blink: , trying to stay awake, it's draining! ^_^
Glad to hear you only got 1 left, what one? It'll be such a relief when it's over, and then you will be all :D 's

I have three and two are tom! BUT I FEEL REALLY ILL!!! and really out of it! i looked last nite and i am guessing it is not on sky one tonite! which is evil so 9 i will chech anyway! and if it not on there will get massive amount of e-mails sent to them! hehehe! me evil!!!!!!

fell really out og it though from being ill! want bed but lying down makes my cough like mad! it is very evil!

or not!!!! unless u have sky mix!!! and if u do, u are very lucky!!!!!! coz i checked thing on sky one and it is not on tonite on sky one! but i am going to check at 9 any way, but it is not on tonite!!!! it is on sky mix! coz Sky being evil! does any one know when Alias starting on Channel 5?

sky one or Sky mix coz they diff, but i don't have Sky mix coz i don't have sky! they trying to get more people have sky!!!!!!!
WHICH IS MEAN!!!!!

but hard enough to pay for cable as it is!!!! and sky is more expensive! and doesn't work with storms!!!! it is evil! EVIL i say!

OKay guys done my research and it's payed off SKY ONE IS SHOWING Alias but SKY ONE MIX will show it at a Monday at 9 and it will be repeated on SKY ONE on a Saturday night at half past midnight, 12:30, so good news, to put your mind at ease go here to see it for yourself! :D

Back