ER Forum

Last night's ep...:jawdrop: Leah told me what was going to happen ahead of time, but wow, I was still in shock.

And then when I thought Chuck died... :eek: Oh so frightening, but such a great ep! (but I wasn't too happy seeing Carter with her....argh!)

Wow! I last night....i can't believe he died. not that he wasn't a major jerk! but....wow. and they didn't even notice it. at least prat and abby (and pretty much everybody else) can live in relative peacee. \that was terrible when everybody thought chuck died. and carter with that girl? :angry: he does NOT look good with a beard. not workin' for him. it looks like things are going to be dif. from now on. i didn't even know that he (whoever plays ramano) was leaving the show. i heard that carter is leaving at the end of the season though. but not about ramano.

I was so freaked out that Chuck would die. He is so sweet, I didn;t want to see him go. I was joking about Romano being the one to die and then, he did. I was almost in tears becasue it caught me SO off guard. Not that I liked him, but a helicopter? Come on. That is just cruel! Anyway, yeah and I HATE Carter too!

I almost screamed at the end, when I saw Carter with that woman. GAH! :angry: I mean... I've known it would happen for a long while now... but still. Grrrrrr. I still love Carter though. ;) He just needs to get rid of that nasty beard. Gallant needs to get rid of his goatee too... what is it with the facial hair?

And I almost cried when everyone thought Chuck was dead... Susan was so upset. But I'm glad he's okay. ^_^

As for Romano... they haven't found his body yet...

I will be back with spoilers sometime soon. ;)

Those spoilers I promised... I don't remember what I have or haven't said yet... but here goes...

Courtesy of www.erforums.com...

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('42c3183ef1fa3f41d1a7d49ba370562e')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="42c3183ef1fa3f41d1a7d49ba370562e" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->Ep 10x13 is called "Get Carter." Apparently, Ella's been aged so that she's now 4. She goes to a birthday party where there is a handsome single father of another child... love interest for Corday, much. Pratt gets hit on a lot (ick!). Kem isn't Carter's wife, apparently. She observes in the hospital for a day, looking over the AIDs clinic, and sitting through a lecture that Luka gives to first and second year med students, and helps with whooping cough patients. So obviously, she has a medical background.<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('c0f646c79b46d77aeff236a1287f33e3')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="c0f646c79b46d77aeff236a1287f33e3" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->Ep 14 is called "Impulse Control." Carter sees Kem off at the airport... I guess she's going home. Carter leaves the airport, then runs back in, and buys a seat on Kem's flight... for $19,000! He doesn't even get on the plane, he just runs up to Kem, tells her he loves her and will see her in a few weeks. In non- Carter/Kem news, Sam decides that she and Abby are going to be friends. She defends Abby when Pratt tries to rail on her about a patient. Morris is around, unfortunately. He gets food on one of Susan's charts. Sam learns about Luka's kids, and she's stunned. Oh yes, and Chuck wants to marry Susan (again?), but she's not sure. There are more comprehensive spoilers on the site...<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

why oh why is romano dead? i liked him!!! Grrrr.... its not going to be the same without the hated doctor.... *pouts* and i heard...
<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('16caec61127c60a0366c266ef28c1af8')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="16caec61127c60a0366c266ef28c1af8" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->pretty much no one goes to his funeral except corday....and she has a hard time with him being dead<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV--> :(

see, I never liked Romano, but still that spoiler you said. It does seem to make things kind of unfair. For the first time ever, I feel SORRY for him.

Thanks for the spoilers, Leah, you've made my day! I can't wait for the eps.

yeah i thought it was especially sad when corday said all romano had was the hospital... to me er isnt the same anymore...

and luka is going to get on another nurse.... oh man why do i watch this show anymore? *sigh*

I hated to see Dr. Romano go. Even with one arm. Kari Weaver is almost an original cast member. She started real early. Does anybody remember when Marge Hilgenberger from CSI was on the show for about 5 episodes as George Clooney's girlfriend. Or how about Carol Vessie from ED ( I forget her real name)Julie Bowen, that's it, or Bradley Whitford from WestWing. Ron Rifkin of course as we've already discussed earlier or William H. Macy was also a Dr. on ER. I think Pratt needs to go. He's to "Ghetto" for the show.

UGH! IT'S OFFICIAL I HATE CARTER!! CAN'T BELIEVE HIM... I MEAN HE JUST BROKE UP WITH ABBY AND NOW HE KNOCKED UP SO FOREIGN CHICK!! UUUhhh he is an idiot. Poor Abby, i feel bad for her... at least now she has Sam, according to an above spoiler... Wasn't it JUST last season he wanted to marry Abby? MAKE UP YOUR MIND GODDAMNIT! lol sorry i'm just all worked up... i know he didn't plan to get this Kem chick preggers but he did... oh and another thing, he's a dr. right? well hasn't are dr. ever heard of protection? hehe but then again i guess not even protection can be a full assurance.... ok im rambling, someone stop me!!! :Playmusic:

yes... as much as i disliked him, i felt horrible when nobody went to the memorial service, i felt especially sorry for Elizabeth... she realli tried to make it nice... :depressed:

i didn't like him either but it was a shock to see him die.oh what do u guys think abby's going to do stay as a med student or be a nurse again because of the results of that test.

uck, im boycotting er. dont like pratt bc hes so arrogant, abby bc she annoys me (not so much as she used to...), lucca bc hes going to sleep with yet another collegue, etc etc

ER has gone way down hill since the original cast has left. It all started with George Clooney (actually Sherry Stringfield left first, but she came back so it dosen't count). Then Julianna Margulies, Eriq La Salle, and Anthony Edwards. Noah Wyle is about the only reason I still watch the show.
I've been watching ER since it originally aired, i'm completely obsessed.

Eryn