ER Forum

i JUST started watching ER this month--really! it's on TNT in the mornings, for 2 hours straight, and it really just makes my day--i just got so sucked in

there's no way that i'll be able to catch up with everything over the decade that it's been on, but i'm really liking this season 9 that's playing in the mornings right now

just thought i'd share since it's on my mind now, constantly

opinions? which season is the best?

freakforalias said:
I watch them.... :lol:.... This is my morning.... Angel, Charmed, and ER... :lol:  I see you posted this yesterday which means you probably just saw the episode titled "The Beach" -- that was one of my favorite episodes ever.... sooooo sad.....
[post="1403819"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ooohhhh... Mark's whole story arc is sooo good (well, he dies, but it was so well done). I've got all those episodes on my computer. On the Beach, and then the rest of the cast's reaction to his death in The Letter.

I've only seen bits and pieces of the seasons before 7, but my favorite is definitely season 8. Carby... and Mark... and that season finale!

()aliasyeah() said:
i JUST started watching ER this month--really!  it's on TNT in the mornings, for 2 hours straight, and it really just makes my day--i just got so sucked in

there's no way that i'll be able to catch up with everything over the decade that it's been on, but i'm really liking this season 9 that's playing in the mornings right now

opinions?  which season is the best?
[post="1412429"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wow, are you in for a treat - its a wonderful show. Hard to pick a favorite year. The first five years are great - There are such wonderful relationships - Doug Ross and Carol, Dr. Green and Susan's friendship - but I think my favorite relationship has to be Carter and Dr. Benton....very fond memories.

()aliasyeah() said:
i JUST started watching ER this month--really!  it's on TNT in the mornings, for 2 hours straight, and it really just makes my day--i just got so sucked in

opinions?  which season is the best?
[post="1412429"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

hahahah I'm in the exact same situation you are. :lol:

Im a Sam/Luka myself. I like Abby/Jake, but im not like, a shipper. If you get what im saying.
I only really started hardcore watching last season, and just feel in love. I cant remember what episode it was, but it was one of the eppies in Africa, and there was a little boy who died of AIDS, and i... just.....WAAAAAAHHH!

Kisangani -- I have been looking for that episode everywhere and I can't find it. :( Before The Crash I had the one after it, which I also love (I love them together), but yeah... two of my fave ER eps ever. My favorite episode EVER, tho, is Season 8, "Secrets and Lies."

Leslie said:
holler -- is anyone else out there not Carby? I'm so Abby/Jake it hurts. :D
[post="1425061"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I just love Jake. What a nice guy he was. And mmmm Eion Bailey...

I *was* Carby, but then they imploded at the end of season 9 and Abby pissed me off. But season 8/early season 9 Carby? I'm all for it. I don't want Abby with anyone - it just makes her whiny and crAbby.

Secrets and Lies is a great episode. My favorites are all late season 8s... Orion in the Sky, the Letter, and Lockdown/Chaos Theory (the season 8 finale and season 9 opener).

Yeah i love Secret and lies. Its such a brill episode. And of course the two episodes where Lucy died "Be still my heart" and i cant remember the other one. I cried so much , and i loved "the letter" aswell. But yeah, CARBY ALL THE WAY. i was gutted they never had a btter goodbye.

ok, so i'm still watching ER in the mornings--

does anyone know what season this is currently playing on TNT?

sorry if i'm being pesky!

and i admit, after watching season 9, i do really like Carby...and then i watched it get destroyed in season 10...grrr

but i'm guessing it's season 3...maybe 4?? I can't believe how young Carter is! wow.

I *think* TNT goes up to the end of season 9. They are currently in the middle of season 3.

The two episodes where Lucy and Carter get attacked by the schizophrenic patient (with Liza Weil, Paris from Gilmore Girls, as his wife) is in season 6... Be Still My Heart and All In the Family. All In the Family was so sad - especially Romano's reaction to Lucy's death.