evanescence

cinders said:
thankyou *bows* its all in old ancient writing i love it
[post="1114822"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
dude i'd love to see that. well my friend got me an evvy book for x-mas! and guess what! there's a pic of amy from the very concert i went to in there! :woot:

Ummm... *grabs book* It's called Omnibus Press Presents the Story of Evanescence. My friend said she saw it in Hot Topic. But she lives in Newark so it's probably New Park Mall or something. I haven't seen it in Valley Fair though, and that's the one I usually go to.

ETA: I haven't read it yet, but I've looked through it and there are awesome pics of the band. ^_^ Oh! And one of them is from the concert last year in SJ! I swear! I am positive beyond words!

wtour2.jpg

kinda like this one? I go crazy anytime i see a pic from the concert we went to... it's so cool...

... :thinking: yeah.

2.13.04 = best.day.ever!

I wish it was that one! I personally like that one better. And dude I know. It was this one.
Damn.. the IMG tags aren't working... It was this!
yeah it was one of my best days!

Wow your lucky that you went to the concert. Thats awesome. I love My Immortal. Its like the best rockish love song out there. I really like Broken by Seether feat. Amy Lee too.

yeah my immortal's awesome, and so is broken. ^_^

took a lot of convincing my parents. :lol: my dad went with me and so did my friend! haha my dad doesn't even listen to that kind of stuff. he just slept through the whole thing. :lol:

YAY!! I finally got the Anywhere but Home DVD/CD set!! I absolutely love it. Hearing them live on it is just amazing. I want to actually go to see them live. It would rock. OH!! And I *heart* the bonus track at the end of the CD!!!

hey, i read somewhere the rumor of the name of their cd to be released later this year, but the page doesn't work anymore. It began with an S...I think. Can anyone help?

yup... they are taking their time writing/collaborating/recording for their new album. but it should be out sometime later this year...

---

somebody in this thread (a while back, i guess... i can't find it...) ask for 'Give Unto Me' sheet music... i found some at evboard. please do NOT post anywhere else on the net. it's not mine. thanks!

Give Unto Me 1, 2, 3, 4...

There's also a ton of other ev sheet music here at evboard.com...
once again, do NOT post these anywhere else on the web.

:smiley:

oh my goodness, they are the best band I have ever heard! and they're really nice in person too :smiley: the only reason why i went to see Daredevil was cuz of them and jen of course :P

all of Ev's songs are sad, but thats why people can relate to them so much.

i'm soooo excited for their new album! Amy said that she had written all the songs with Terry (the lead guitarist) she said it'll be a little darker then Fallen which sounds good to me! lol

hey has anyone heard former band member Ben Moody's new song? it's called Everything Burns, i LOVE that song!!!

I was going to start listing all the Evanescence songs i really really love then I realised that I would be listing all of them. Which might be a tad redundant. But the special mentions are: Breathe No More, Everybody's Fool, Going Under, Bring Me to Life, Imaginary, My Last Breath, Missing, Farther Away, Lies, Away From Me, No, I can't do it without saying ALL of them.

And I love all songs that have anything to do with any of the band, like Broken and Nobody's Home.

And I love Thoughtless! And Heart-Shaped Box. My friend has the dvd. It was so cool. I love the part where Amy Lee is singing Everybody's Fool just to a guitar, it sounds so beautiful. I :love: Evanescence. I can currently play... two and a bit versions of My Immortal, two versions of Hello, Imaginary, Breathe No More, Broken, and some of Thoughtless. And Bring Me to Life! Shame on me for forgetting.

New album! NEW ALBUM! I'm still trying to hunt down the older songs. BUT NEW ALBUM!!! I heard, somewhere, that one of the songs on there was temporarily called 'The last song I'm wasting on you' or something similar, so oooh, I want it.

It's a slightly sad fact of my life that the only band I've liked longer than Evanescence is ABBA.

EV is great. Saw them 3 times last year, and loved every minute of it. I was way older than the crowd's average, but who cares, right?

I found all of their older stuff on the internet-Amy Lee has said that fans should just download the pre-Fallen stuff off the internet rather than pay bootleggers for it, as they do not intend to ever release any of it.

I loved Lies and Away From Me from Origin as much as any of the track on fallen.

It was strange when Ben Moody left the band(he was with them 2 of the times I saw them) but I loved his song 'The End Has Come' from the Punisher saoundtrack, and wish him well.

I had heard EV was tarageting next spring for their new album, but hey, I hope I'm wrong and it's this fall.

I must admit, I did find EV's lyrics to be a little 'Jr. High'-ish, and welcome a darker album. I loved Goth Metal, even tho' they hate being called goth, what do you expect if you write a romantice song about dying?

Hebime

Hebime said:
I had heard EV was tarageting next spring for their new album, but hey, I hope I'm wrong and it's this fall.

[post="1470815"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i dont know where i read this cause it was a while ago but they said they want it out by christmas or around that time area decemberish

Back