Fallen Away

AWW!! i love this!! AHH!! i love VAUGHN!! he wants to marry her!! AHH!! i love it!! post more soon!! and please ADD ME to your PM LIST!! :P :smiley:!! AHH!! AWW!! loving this so MUCH!! AHH!! but i wish that VAUGHN would still stay with SYD!! i love the FLUFF too!! i hope their is WAY MORE to come!! AHH!! :P :smiley:!!

Awwww... Vaughn wants to marry Syd that's so cute! She'd better say 'yes'!! Thanks for the PM, please update with the proposal soon!! :D

Vaughn's going to ask Syd to marry him ?! :D Too CUUUUTTTEE

Your fic is getting better and better with every chapter.

Keep up the good work ;)

Sabrina

:love: :angel2:

sydneyluvsvaughn4eva said:
" I'm fine and I was able to fend him off mostly." Syd said in Vaughn's direction, " Although I lost control of the situation at one point. He just up and kissed me. I didn't know what to do. I'm so very helpless."

" Excuse me?" Vaughn said walking back over to the couch and sitting at the end with Syd's feet in his lap. " I believe it was you who was responsible for that. You kissed me right out of the blue."

" Oh please." Syd said, " Weiss, who do you believe?"
[post="1079156"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Awwwwww! :love:
So sweet and yes funny! :smiley:
Wow a whole month, eh? :thinking:
Wonder what´ll will do!? :angelic:
" It's not work stuff. I just said that to through her off." Vaughn said, " Look man, I'm... I'm gonna ask her to marry me."
[post="1079156"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
YAY a proposal! :angelic:
Can´t wait for that! :woot:
Thanks for da PM! ;)

Muse

:eek:ldhi:

" We should let him in." Syd said to Vaughn.
" No we shouldn't." Vaughn said lazily. " Just be really quiet. Maybe he'll go away."

:lol: nice buddies! :P

"What the heck? I've been standing here for like five minutes. What were you guys doing?"

playing Scrabble of course! :rolleyes: what else? :angelic:

Well anyway," Syd said. " We're both fine and looking forward to a whole month of hanging out together. I have to have someone with me. And I guess Vaughn will do

yay! so thousands of Scrabbles games coming... :P

Just work stuff

:eek: OMG I'm watching the ep when Syd is spying on Vaughn and he said that just when I read it! :blink:

" Look man, I'm... I'm gonna ask her to marry me."

:jump: yay! :love:
can't wait! :woot:

and thanks for da PM! :hug:

Scialet ;)

okay my pm list is as follows:

Bekirock
aliasdancer007
gucci_94
*AliasAngel*
sab-alias
Addicted2Alias
Scialet
Vaughnshoney
Spy41
Syd26
wanttobew/mv
Agent Vedi
SunShine231
tunita
German Muse
vaughnsgurl4lf
i_love_you_mv
ashqua
luckylass
shotput25ash
Crazy for Alias
AliasChica316
frangipani
SydneyVaughn47
Alias 24 7
Cai
Alias Day
cute as candy
texasalias2004
berry cyootie spy88

hey guys. I just thought i should probably put a disclaimer up. so here goes: disclaimer: i don't own the show or anything but some alias parafinialia. But I love the show.

there, isn't that better.

Aw, what a cute chapter!! I hope she says yes!!! Hell, she *will* say yes, I know it!!! :P Ahh, cuteness!!!

hey guys. I just thought i should probably put a disclaimer up. so here goes: disclaimer: i don't own the show or anything but some alias parafinialia. But I love the show.

there, isn't that better.
[post="1080707"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

😆 (y)