Family Secrets

hmm.. i am surprised he knew how to pick a lock!!! coz i tried that one before and i totally screwed! i even broke the pin and more trouble happened... its funny coz im reminded of that room that monica hid from chandler. and joey said that maybe she's keeping richard inside that room. :heh: anyway! well, alex does have a point. they have the right to know. and boy, it would really awkward. how are they going to handle the kids' million questions? and how will they react?

:Ponder:

anyway, thanks for this!

third?

wow janet.. this fic just keeps on getting more and more better.. and my english just keeps on getting morer and morer worse every day it gets worser

:lol:

but i can't wait to see how they confront the parentals about this one :Ponder: should be interesting!

luv juju :harp:

Great update! It looks like Syd and Vaughn will have some explaining to do soon it must have been really wired for them to find all those awards in the room I can't wait for more and thanks for the PM

Hey Janet,

Alex has a bright future as a spy. :P
Now that they know, wonder if they will confront Syd and Vaughn about the trophies. Can't wait to see how they going to explain that one to the kids. :laughbounce:

great job! 👍

have a great weekend and please update again real soon.

:Prop:

CJ

Dun Dun Duh.... they saw it... i would so scream and jump up and down if my parent hide that from me... like come...
Thier parents were famous celebs... but no one tell them even like their friend of parent... didn't accendentially see them on tv and tell them i am so confused... seriously huge secrets....

Rea

:eek: they broke into the room! lol Go Alex :happydance:

hehe you know what they should do...take the awards and just place them around the house :lol:

anyways thanks for the pm!! :D

That was amazing.
They finally got to see the awards. :P
I can't wait till they ask their parents about them.
Thank you for the pm.
:surf:

ooh great update, loved it loved it loved it, especially as it was long... i wonder when syd and vaughn will figure out the kids know... clever alex...

did u get the kids names form the oc? as the girl who plays alex's first name is olivia??

Back