Family Secrets

Why do those kids have to be so nosey!?? Lol. I wish you made Syd work for the CIA so she could bust their asses!!!! :lol: ...sigh, I can only imagin. She'd have the water running...but not be in it!!! So she could come back be like! Duh duh duh dum duh duh duh dum! with her gun searching the corners!!! Haha, then the kids would get scared. And they would be afraid of her!!! A girl can only dream -sigh-

I love this story! Thank you for the PM!!! I can't wait for more!!!!!

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

That was great ... love that Alex figured out where the awards are ... hehe Syd is so parioned (even tho she has the right to be) ... wow Alex can pick locks ... soo bad ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Well now they know. I'm thinking Syd and Vaughn should have told the kids about the awards a long time ago. That way they would've grown up not thinking twice about the significance of the awards. Now the kids know their parents were celebrities and Uncle Eric's comments about them being rich are probably true.

Syd and Michael's planned secret just backfired in their face.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

I wonder how long the kids are going to be able to keep their secret? I have a hunch they are not going to do as good a job as their parents did. I am looking forward to syd and Vaughn's reaction to the kids discovery.
Thanks for the PM

I feel like such a bad AP fan. :lol: You're right..I totally forgot that Nadia wasn't in that fic. heehee. but still..wadia shippers are (n)

Aww.w. THEY FOUND OUT and without breaking down the door. Those are two smart kids. :blink:
i can't wait to find out how the parental units are going to deal with their children's new-found knowledge!
thanks for the pm!
-kait
:happydance:

ok so i just read 2 chappies so..
NO 1.
They obviously dont watch enough spying shows like ALIAS, they need to learn how to interrogate :lol:
Awesome chappie!!!
Weiss and Jill r too cute with there "definately nots" lol!!

No 2.
OMV i love that they found the oscar and broke into the room!!
This is sooo awesome!!
UPDATE SOON

cinders said:
did u get the kids names form the oc? as the girl who plays alex's first name is olivia??
[post="1452980"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
no, i get all my names from going thru the lists at babynames.com. That's just coincidence

Chapter 8
It was three days before Olivia and Alex were left alone in the house again. Sydney had run laundry to the dry cleaners and then she was going to the grocery store while leaving the children home alone.
“Ok let’s go.” Alex said the second they watched her car pull out of the driveway. He and his sister bolted up the stairs and unlocked the door much easier this time. “Where do we start?” Alex sighed.
“I dunno.” Olivia said. There were boxes lining the floor with lids on them but they weren’t labeled at all. “I guess we should just start with these.” She said as she pointed to the boxes. Olivia knelt on the floor and pulled the lid off the first box. “Whoa....”
“What?” Alex asked as he looked over her shoulder.
“Dad has CDs look.” She said as she pulled one out and handed it to him.
“Fresh to you....” Alex read the CD title. “Look how young he looks.”
“I know.” Olivia said. “Here’s a different one.... and another...”
“Weird...” Alex sighed.
“We should listen to them.” Olivia smiled.
“Okay, go get that little Barbie stereo you have.” Alex told her.
“It’s not Barbie its Hello Kitty.”
“Whatever, it’s pink.” Alex shrugged.

Olivia sighed and left the room, returning a minute later with the pink CD player. “Looking at the dates... this is the first one.” Alex said as he handed her the ‘Fresh to You’ CD. She took it and put it in the player and then hit ‘play’. A moment later their father’s voice filled the room and both Alex and Olivia smiles. Olivia sat cross legged on the floor and began to look in the box again; Alex did the same.

“Ok this is totally cool.” Olivia said. “Why did they keep this stuff from us?”
“I don’t know.” Alex sighed as he pulled out a rather large poster of his father from the box. “Want it for your room?” He teased.
“Ummm no I think that’s kinda creepy.” Olivia cringed.
“Yeah.” Alex laughed. “I wonder if Mom had one in her room when she was younger.”
“I dunno.” Olivia shrugged. Then she picked up the CD case, read the date and did some quick calculation in her head. “She would have been in college.”
“How do you know that?”
“Because in 2005 she would have been 20 moron.” Olivia said.
Alex just shook his head and sighed. “You’re too good at math.”
“I know.” Olivia grinned.

“Hey look, Rolling Stone magazine.” Alex said. “Dad’s on the cover.”
“Lemme see.” Olivia said as she craned her neck over her brother’s shoulder to read the cover. “Prince of Pop Shines.” She read the headline. Alex opened the magazine and turned to the page where the article was.
“Whoa... look its Mom.” He said as he pointed to a cluster of pictures in the one corner of the page. “Vaughn and girlfriend Sydney Bristow at the 2005 Grammy Awards.” He said as he read the caption.

“So.... did Mom know Dad before he was famous?” Olivia asked.
“No, well maybe.... do you remember if they’ve ever said how they met?” Alex asked. Olivia thought for a moment and then gasped and clapped her hand over her mouth, squealing slightly. “What?!”
“I remember Uncle Eric saying that they met at a concert... what if it was Dad’s concert?!” Olivia asked.
“Ohh good one. That’s interesting.” Alex nodded as he turned back to the newspaper article. “Listen to this.... ‘So we’ve heard that the new single off of Vaughn’s album called Always on my Mind is about girlfriend Sydney Bristow, is that true? “I don’t know it sure sounds that way doesn’t it?” Vaughn tells us with a wink.’....”
“That’s so cute!” Olivia exclaimed.

“Yeah I guess.” Alex sighed.
“It’s cute.” Olivia assured him. “Look there is a video tape in this box... and it says ‘Always on my Mind’ on it. Oh! I wonder if it’s the music video?”

“Could be... we need a VCR to play it...” Alex sighed. Olivia pointed over Alex’s shoulder. He turned around and saw a small TV with a VCR attached. “That works.” Alex laughed as he took the tape from his sister and put it in the VCR. After turning on the TV and making sure it was on the right station he hit play. The tape played black and white fuzz for a few minutes before a blue-grey screen came on and a guitar began to play.

“Oh my god, this song!” Olivia gasped.
“What?” Alex looked at her curiously.
“I’ve heard Dad humming this tune before, I know it!” Olivia smiled. “Look it’s Mom.” She pointed to the screen. Sure enough a rather sad looking Sydney was walking down a fake street with tears streaming down her face. They sat in silent awe watching the video until it came to the final scene. “Aww look they’re together that’s so cute.” Olivia giggle.
“Yeah.” Alex said.

Unfortunately, in their fun the children had failed to keep track of time and failed to notice an angry figure that had appeared in the doorway. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

PM List
aliasobsessed89
Sydney A Vaughn
sydneymicheal
sydney_alias_vaughn
Nancy O
cinders
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
SpyChic16
Alias_rocks_87
Syd_ Vaughn
47tttsv