Family Secrets

i wish THAT was eric so there would be more comedy!!! hehehe! anyway, i love how the kids are taking it all. i love how they are saying, "awwww" or "sweet!" its nice!!! and the whole math thing for olivia. nice!!!

thanks for the cuteness!!!

If only Alex knew that his mother had more than one poster of his father in her room he would be shocked, and I'm not even talking about Fran :P
I know two persons who are in deep trouble! I wonder who caught them, Sydney or Vaughn :Ponder:
Maybe it's Weiss or his wife, but if it was the case they wouldn't be that angry. Only their parents would :P
Now that they know the truth, I wonder how it will change their life, will they go back to LA? Will Vaughn start singing again?
I've got so many questions... :o_O:

Thanks for the PM

Chapter 9
“Mom!” Olivia and Alex gasped as they scrambled off the floor and exchanged guilty glances.
“How many times have I told you not to come in this room?!” Sydney demanded. “How many?!”

“Lots.” They both mumbled.
“I’m very disappointed in both of you!”
“But Mom! You didn’t tell us and we saw the house on Cribs...” Alex whined.
“Cribs?! Were you watching MTV?!” Sydney demanded.
“No...” Alex said quietly.
“That’s it, both of you two your rooms now!” Sydney shouted.
“But Mom we want to know what happened!” Olivia said.
“Yeah, how did you guys get all those awards?!”
“Was Daddy really famous?!”
“Why is your name on the Oscar?!”
“Enough!” Sydney cut them off. “We will discuss this when your father gets home now go to your rooms.”
“Fine.” They both grunted as they stomped off.

Sydney sighed as she hit the stop button on the VCR, took out the tape and put it back in the box. Then she began to collect the other scattered items from her past life and return them to their proper places in the box. She smiled slightly at the wonderful memories they brought her. She had known this day would come; she had only hoped Alex and Olivia would have been older so that they could understand more. At their age they still thought Hollywood was all glitz, glamour and riches; it would be difficult for them to understand the harsh realities.

Sydney sighed again as she put the lid back on the box and slid it up against the wall with the others. Before leaving the room she walked over to the shelves with the awards and looked at them. It had been a few months since she had been in there and the awards were covered with a thin layer of dust. She took a finger and brushed some off the top of the Oscar; her Oscar.

“Mom.” Olivia said quietly from the doorway. Sydney didn’t turn around. “I’m really sorry Mom.”
“I know you are.” Sydney said quietly.
“Okay.” Olivia sighed as she began to walk back to her room.
“Wait,” Sydney said as she turned around. Olivia stopped. Sydney slid the top off one of the boxes, picked out two CDs and then put the lid back on. She picked up Olivia’s stereo and handed it to her along with the CDs. “Give one to your brother.” Sydney instructed.

“Okay.” Olivia said curiously as she took the stereo and CDs and walked back down the hall. She knocked on her brother’s door before opening it slowly. “Alex?”
“Yeah.” He grunted. She saw him sitting on his bed, tossing a baseball up and down.
“Mom told me to give you this.” Olivia said as she handed him one of the CD’s.
“What is it?”
“I dunno.” She said as she looked at her own CD.
“Sit down.” He said as he moved over and made room for her on his bed. She sat and they both looked at the case together. “Academy Award winning motion picture Into The Fog featuring ‘My Home’ winner for Best Song... this is it, this is where the Oscar came from!” Alex said.

“Whoa... let me see something.” Olivia said as she took the CD case insert from him. “Look it says performed by Michael Vaughn, written by Sydney Bristow and composed by Michael Vaughn and Sydney Bristow.... why would it use Mom’s maiden name?”
“Maybe they weren’t married yet.” Alex suggested.
“Oh yeah probably. Let’s listen.” Olivia said as she put the CD into the player in her lap. Smiles spread across both of their faces as the song played. “This is really good.”
“I know... you think Mom really wrote it?”
“Yeah, for Dad I bet.... aww that’s so sweet.” Olivia grinned.
“Is everything sweet to you?” Alex joked.
“Shut up.” Olivia said as she nudged him. “So you think they’re going to tell us everything now?”
“Maybe.... I hope they do but who knows.” Alex sighed.

PM List
aliasobsessed89
Sydney A Vaughn
sydneymicheal
sydney_alias_vaughn
Nancy O
cinders
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
SpyChic16
Alias_rocks_87
Syd_ Vaughn
47tttsv
syd26
KAliasGirl
ChrisM
sydneyv22
74Aliaschickita47
Alwazabrat
Garner_Chick6
Bamse
aliasdancer007
hannahb
SydVaughn1001
kalias
catfishally
SYD96
vaughnsgurl4lf
aliasfreak8903
Aliasfan23
vaughnshoney
Prediction 47
Lor_Aliasfan47
Angel
gregstar
broe4ever929
cupcake55
alizas
Vaughnlover15
KateDCF
mightylittleone
texasalias2004
Monstica
WindyStar47
SydneyVaughn47
deranged_girl
aprilsfool6
vaughnroxmysox
resi
gucci_94
ohiochic2010
SuperDuck123
anji_alias
frangipani
aliasrocks515
freckles3706
smartgirl2004
fieldstation
Bubbles
blue_bird
wiseman
Ms.MichaelVaughn
Wild_Child
MontrealRocks
ams4alias
Lovygirl
emotionalrescue
sparklingrainbow
sabbiee_co
buckeyealum2000
KAC
Mountaineer4746
luckylass
ILOVEALIAS27
batman
Silvinha
alias_luver
Sydney L Bristow
secret_agent_angel
kittykatsmeow
sarkattack
freelancer79
bubblezk88
SydneyAnneVaughn
jb288
invisible
mountaineer83186
littlemissliketofight
SpySyd2010
ashqua
superspy
BrownEyedGirl
leelow13

1st? and I beat the PM

This was great I'm so glad Syd gave them each a CD I think she understands that they'll soon want to know everything about their past life I can't wait for more thanks for the PM

i can't wait for michael's reaction.. and of course, the big talk... i do hope they tell the kids how hollywood really is... i just think it's better. thanks for the pm and update soon

i love how the two kids finally met each other halfway! or finally, became friends! you gotta love that! coz not all siblings get along! and once they do get along, wow... the friendship is amazing! :coolthumb: and sydney was kind and not brutal. you gotta love her!

Back