Family Secrets

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I really did that when I read it!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!! BUSTED!!!!!! OOOOH!!!!! BUSTED!!!!!!!! OH! BAMMMMM!!!! BUS!!! :lol: Haahahaha This is just too funny!!!!! Hahaha...I can't even say!!! rotflmao!!! Ok. I'm done. -takes long breath- "I don't want no scrub"

OMV!!! This chapter is just so great!!! They would grow up and they would be horrible spys!!! :woot: I wonder what they're exuse will be...I tripped over the rug, stumbled into the room. I was drunk and opened it on accident thinking it was the bathroom. Then they would have to explain why they were drunk... hm... I just have to work out some of the kinks in this story. :lol:

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Sydney you shouldn't be angry. It's your own fault. You had to keep a secret and make such a big deal about the 'locked' bedroom. Kids are curious, especially if they think you're keeping something away from them. It's time to 'fess up and tell your kids the family secret and why you wanted to keep it a secret.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Oh my God.... who caught them?? Syd or Vaughn... or maybe both.... :thinking:
I'm loving this...
Thanks for the PM!

Silvinha

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to admit that I'm kinda glad she caught them because it's always fun hearing TRUE stories about how your parents met, dated, etc. hopefully this brings them closer together instead of further apart!
-Liz

That was great ... hehe busted ... love that they want to know soo badly ... hehe wow amazing how they can figure stuff out from things they remember ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

hey Janet,

glad that the secret is out. now it's time for Syd and Vaughn to open up to their kids about their past and all those awards.

Hope it's Vaughn that caught them.
have a great day and please update again real soon.

:mixed:

CJ

*whispers to olivia and alex*

if you don't move, and stay extremely still, you'll just look like statues...

*watches as olivia trips over*

*sighs*

BUSTED! oh god, who is it? :shock:

luv juju :harp:

“Yeah.” Alex laughed. “I wonder if Mom had one in her room when she was younger.”
if only they knew...if only. :whistle:
ok...so they are most certainly DEAD after mumsie or daddy vaughn find them!! I wonder which one?!?!? :woot:
the thing that scares me the most about this fic is that it is set in 2023..ok Janet..I dont like to think that far ahead into the future. that kind of frightens me..ALOT!
ahhh * runs around screaming* AHHHHHHHH.

well that was most certainly very very CUTE. and I cannot wait to read MORE!
-kait

btw...Wadia shippers are still :Ph34r: (n) .heeheeeee

That great!!! It has to be Syd who caught them because she was the one who was all paranoid..i can't believe i haven't asked for a PM earlier..i thought i did :thinking: ...i have the worst memory! :rolleyes: ...so add me to your PM list please! keep up the great writing and update soon! (y)

Lee :happydance:

Back