Family,...

my family are awful everything that they could have done to me they have, and it would have killed me if it wasnt for Hypnosis and Alias. I remember this one time i hated my life so much and the box part 2 just came on the TV and i had only seen a few episodes, so i was a new alias person and wanted to end my life constantly but every week i was like i cant i need to know what happens in alias until almost 30 years was shown and i just stopped, i think it was hypnosis or the lonely connection i had to 'irina derevko'.

...and now for good or for worse im a mis between all the bad people on Alias and probably every bad person ive seen on tv, and they say tv doesnt affect kids lol. even though im 18.

...im also moving away now forever everythings sorted cause my family are never gonna change, and it vexes me right off that my family think i wanna leave for no reason.

i swear i hate my family, judgemental people like the police, all the fake ones sometimes i think it would be good if the world would completely end, either way Good / Evil is balanced and I have proved that they both need to be balanced, its stupidity that kills and thats the problem with the world.

freelancer1 said:
why do you hate them so much
dont let me start, ive explained thousands of times, and then i get vexed (and im a super patient person) when people say maybe they just looking out for you, maybe they care for you, and im like DONT ASSUME I HATE PEOPLE WHO ASSUME.

awww..... sometimes i feel that way too. but think about those people in developing countries who DONT have families to look after or feed them or even talk to them. some people don't even have families :(

you see all these things where kids get revenge for people killing they parents and you think well what if they parents would grow up to be bad to the kids. thing is im so angry, everyone is so selfish and theres me who always helps people, its so stupid i just wish i had the balls to be selfish too.

dude i got nuttin to say except get over it...s*** happens and u cant hate ur family forever cuz when everyone walks out on u they will be ther so suck it up and stop hatin =/

iL0v3vAuGhN said:
dude i got nuttin to say except get over it...s*** happens and u cant hate ur family forever cuz when everyone walks out on u they will be ther so suck it up and stop hatin =/
hey :P thank you, these days its very rare for someone to state the obvious, i guess it was just self pity

Sovereign_m said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
hey :P thank you, these days its very rare for someone to state the obvious, i guess it was just self pity
Everyone's got their moments of self pity. Mine are always recorded in my online diary. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I'm up here in college mostly just to escape my family's problems. With the exception of my dog, and including me, we all have problems.

Betha Bristow said:
well what about the people who don't have a family?
yeah... i mean i think fmaily is one of the best things.. i know i ahte my family a lot.. but then there are times when ull miss tehm..

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
Betha Bristow said:
well what about the people who don't have a family?
yeah... i mean i think fmaily is one of the best things.. i know i ahte my family a lot.. but then there are times when ull miss tehm..
Everyone's got different families, so I think it's kind of hard-pressed to say that family is one of the best things. Maybe for you, and for plenty of other people, but my family... 🇳🇴 I mean, my mom was basically forced to marry my dad, way back in the day. And she's not one for acquiescing.

I get mad at my sister, believe me, I get mad, and I also say things I don't mean, I don't hate her. Sometimes I think I hate my family, but deep down somewhere I know that really love them and they really love me.

I know my parents love me, in their weird individual ways. And I love them, in different ways. That makes it harder sometimes. I never say mean things to their faces though, 'cause I know what they can do to me. I usually don't say anything unless I mean it.

I seriously think my parents have split personalities :lol:

Most days they are the evil people that make my life hell but other day they can be sorta...nice :blink:

Back