Farewell My Comrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
could be... i also have a theory about another person she might be but i wont get into it... natalie supposed had to get on internet, but she could have easily made that all up, made us feel awful, natalie is gone she still has ally to torture us with... double the pain!

i dont know who to believe really, i dont know the real story on either sides. i have heard things from both sides but not everything. if she did lie, i feel bad for her for thinking that she can lie and if she did lie there must be something wrong. if she didnt then thats even better! i have no reason from what i have heard to not believe her nor do i have reason to believe, just trust.
i understand ppl to be mad and hurt! you have your opinion and have that right! but i dont think its right to go on here and be cruel to her! if she was lying you are only giving her more attention and that is what you claim was the reason.
i dont want to get in this! and i have tried not to! but i just dont agree with what you guys are saying about her or anyone for that matter!think about it if someone was talking about you in this matter! thats all. sorry if that sounds cruel or just cliche! thats just my opinion.
i dont know if she was lying and i dont know if she wasnt! and if she was lying, what if you are lying and this whole thing starts! you take that risk when you come online hoping that everyone else is being as truthful as you!
i hope you guys can see my side!i am not against you, im not against her, im just here!
please dont turn against me because im not at all trying to start an agrument or another extended aftermath! i just wish that we can put all these occurances behind the aa community and be friends!

Alias_Gay said:
I have got another question:

Could it be that Natalie and Ally are the same person???
omg! I never thought of that! VERY POSSIBLE! check the posts,it says when they log off and one. If they're in a row, probably the same !!!!omg omg NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT :blink:

ok im sorry if this sounds mean but if you dont wanna get into it then WHY DID YOU!??! and we are entitled to our own opinions, and we have our rights to post them, we arent goign to keep them to ourselves just becuase you ****ing want us too. she deserves what shes getting from our standards.

SiriCerasi said:
ok im sorry if this sounds mean but if you dont wanna get into it then WHY DID YOU!??! and we are entitled to our own opinions, and we have our rights to post them, we arent goign to keep them to ourselves just becuase you ****ing want us too. she deserves what shes getting from our standards.
okay..im sorry! see i didnt want that kind of reaction! i know you have your opinions and i said thats fine i have mine as well!!!!
dont take it out on me siri, please! im trying to piece this together myself!

Betha Bristow said:
Alias_Gay said:

omg! I never thought of that! VERY POSSIBLE! check the posts,it says when they log off and one. If they're in a row, probably the same !!!!omg omg NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT :blink:
okies this is from Jo ^_^

Actually, Mo and I were discussing that, but we came to the conclusion that they aren't, for one thing Natalie was smart enough to cover up her lies so no one could figure out they're lies, but Ally on the other hand.... Wasn't so smart

Alias_Gay said:

Ally may not even be well ..................Ally. I mean if u guys never met her in preson, she could just be some 47yr old man in pink boxers that smell of fish. I mean,we don't REALLY know,do we? :blink:

Victoria King said:
SiriCerasi said:
okay..im sorry! see i didnt want that kind of reaction! i know you have your opinions and i said thats fine i have mine as well!!!!
*breath* sorry :smiley:

SiriCerasi said:
Victoria King said:
SiriCerasi said:
*breath* sorry :smiley:
im glad!lol, im just as confused as the next, just trying to make some conclusions and get my opinions and ideas out as well! ;)

SiriCerasi said:
Betha Bristow said:
Alias_Gay said:

okies this is from Jo ^_^

Actually, Mo and I were discussing that, but we came to the conclusion that they aren't, for one thing Natalie was smart enough to cover up her lies so no one could figure out they're lies, but Ally on the other hand.... Wasn't so smart
very true ... but knowing what she did ... and you saying Natalie being smart, and all ... Ally could just have pretended not to be smart as to confuse people ... :blink:

I understand that many of you are extremely angry, words may not even describe it. I may not feel it, but I understand it. But some posts are going overboard. I've never seen so many ****'s. I've said this before in a completely different thread, but you may not have seen it--this forum is supposed to be all-age friendly, and some posts are making it the opposite. Unfortunately, some members have tarnished this forum with lies, but other are only worstening it by saying such negative things. Whether I was a first-time visitor or a long-time member, I'd be surprised that this thread has gone this long with all the negative, sometimes even derogatory and vulgar, things that have been said. It shouldn't have been allowed, but I, as an individual, understood the pain/anger many of you had. So I let this continue, but I'm not sure if that was the right choice. I'm surprised that people could even make such horrible things to say so public.

With that said, I'm gonna leave this thread open--for now. I'm not sure why, as I think this thread should be closed. But if things continue to be so crude, it will be closed.

And just to clear things up, Natalie and Ally did not share the same IP address.

I understand AliasAlias ... I suppose people were just too angry to worry about what they were saying ... or writing for that matter ...

*shrug* i suppose... but you also hafta understand... ok look, weve let it go on for almost a month, we didnt bring it on here because we didnt wanna start anythying. but we didnt want any more ppl believing her lies.

and to quote jo... hell hath no fury like a women scorned

omg :| I leave because of my computer and I come back to being a "liar"

I have not lied. about anything. I have told the people who are Invloved in this ONCE before but they chose to ignore it....

I know. You all have your oppion.

I will not take this hatefulness towards me. Or anything else I deal with when I come on here. I have never told anyone I lied have I?

I am kinda of confused on what I "Lied" about in the first place?

Seri- You were a great friend to me. One of my first on here
Jo- I told you my life. We shared our family problems.
Mo- I became close to you

I dont know what possesed the three of you that night you all gained up on me. I dont

I came on here tonight and you know what. I am ashamed.... In all of you. well not the ones that are not invloved.

I will not sit here and have my name dug through the ground...

I do not know what I have done to make you hate me. I know one thing I have not once "Lied" to anyone here.

I came to allalias for alias I met people who are into alias. I grew with all of you. We became a little family. But when one gets stoned falsey. I dont call that a family.

I am not going to waste my life defending myself to accusations that are in noooo way true.

I will not be harrassed by the people on this site and I feel that that is what this is. If I knew anything I would take further actions with this. But I am not.

I say again. I will not let my name be dragged. FALSELY.

It is all gossip. I have not once gotten a Pm or email asking me what Happened. therefore whatever anyone has said is either "Lies" or gossip.

I do not appreciate coming back to being a "B****" Some says "Natalie" and others just ignore it.

I do not blame you for taking yield to it.

Yes people have come on here and lied and I as many were hurt about it. But I am not one of them...

ANything that you are accusing me off I either told out of secret to a certain *someone* or I was talking to them on aim...

How it got here...... is not my doing.

Some might not even know what they are acusing I "lied"m about....

like I said I am not going to spend my life like this.

I have explained my innocents. You all have your oppions.

SOmeone once told me. "It takes a thief to know one."
I ask you. Have you looked in the mirror.

I have not come one to do harm. I have come like many to enjoy myself and talk with friends. But it seems that I can not do that here....

I have not "Lied" and not hurt anyone. any hurt that anyone is feeling was caused by there own doing.

I do not say these things in a mean way but to show my side.

These will be the last words I ever say on this site.

" I have not lied. I am not in a court of law and am not on trial. Dont be quick to judge on something you dont even know.
I hope you all have a life full of joy and happiness. a life where there is no rape or crime. where you dont have to watch yoru back everytime you go out to take the trash. I pray that you all find love. and I hope that God has mercy on your soul."

what I can say ...

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything" ...

Its not up to me or anyone else for that matter to judge anyone, but hopefully everybody will have learned from this ... I am not gonna side with anyone here ...

I am sorry that it has come to this, but something has to be done to make things the way they were before all of this happened ...

And as you say, Siri, if I am offending anyone, let me apologize from now, so I don't have to do it laters ... ;)

Oh. My. God. That right there is the worst, I mean the abslute WORST thing that could happen.I have shattered like thin glass. Never and I mean NEVER again will I listen to a story without hearing both sides. That was a cautastrophe like on the movies. I am speechless. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE should apoligize (we are entitled to our own opinions, but we didn't have to be so harsh about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back