Season 2 First Hug

last night was this episodes rerun and evan though I had already watched a tape of it a million times I watched it again. i just feel like I'm gonna miss all those syd and Vaughn moments :confused: I remeber how big that first hug was to me I watched the end of this episode so many times I could now sing that song to you I LOVE VAUGHN does anyone else remeber there thoughts at the end of this episode the first time they saw it?

I know this is kinda cheatin but me and my freind are betting to see who can get upgraded from an agent first. so i am just gunna post randomly here

Aww, this was a cute moment, my mom was watching and asked if that was her bf, and im like haha, not yet

ATTENTION ALL READERS OF THIS THREAD

The first time Syd and Vaughn hugged was on episode 1x12 "The Box" - when Quentin Tarantino, as McKenas Cole, invaded SD-6.

It was at the beginning of the episode, during a sequence where Enya's "How Can I Keep from Singing" (good song for the moment), and when Sydney first found out who her mother really was (or is, since we know she never died as Syd used to think).

Back