Fool's Paradise

lol i read this up at allies and posted my review there!
but great chappy anyway!

luv JuJu :harp:

That was so awesome. "Closure?" What could be in the envelope. Don't keep us hanging too long.
You're such a great writer. I just love reading your work. It's like poetry. ^_^

Once again Dude.

whats with the cliffy, are you trying to kill me?? :lol: i love ur style of writing Jess, please continue this soon and thanks for the PM :smiley:

Unfortunately, there isn't an update....yet. My muse has gone MIA but hopefully it'll be back before my holidays end. Just wanted to say that the fic is still going and I fully intend to finish it. I would hate for it just to end suddenly so it'll be completed hopefully sooner rather than later ;) Giving a little hint for what's to come....I didn't think I would have trouble writing fluff ;)

Update coming soon!

your writing is extremely poetic.. i love it! This story is great, angst is good but i'm glad some fluff is going to come. Great update. can i get a pm, thanks!!!!!

wow can i get a pm? This fic is awesome and i love the emotion that it evokes, Vaughn needs to stay, Syd needs him to stay, if only he would realized that.

Back