Paradise

Wow!

u make me love sarkney! poor syd...so sad for hers...

so it's all because of Vaughn...

gonna read ur other fics now!

Scialet ;)

Scialet said:
Wow!

u make me love sarkney! poor syd...so sad for hers...

so it's all because of Vaughn...

gonna read ur other fics now!

Scialet ;)
[post="1044918"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: You're welcome? Haha... yea, it's all Vaughn's fault... this is my only sarkney... btw... if you now love sarkney... :thinking: :smiley:

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

Well I found this fic (cause you suggested it) after reading your other fic, and I must admit that, even though I'm not a great Sarkney fan, this was a really good fic. I liked how you've once again incorporated the song with the story, and I like the portrayal of Sydney's feelings of between those two years.

!n@$en+ said:
Well I found this fic (cause you suggested it) after reading your other fic, and I must admit that, even though I'm not a great Sarkney fan, this was a really good fic. I liked how you've once again incorporated the song with the story, and I like the portrayal of Sydney's feelings of between those two years.
[post="1161244"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

And months after you say this... I'm replying... :P *sigh* I always do this... :P Well, thank you for reading it... and yea, I love incorporating songs in the fics... :smiley: All my one-partners are like that... :D Including my new one for the fanfic contest: Wreck of the Day... :D Thanks for reading, again... :smiley:

That was really good!
I loved it!
And it was Sarkney! *grins* YAY!!!
Great job, and I agree, you SHOULD do a seqeul,
*cough*MakeitSarkney*cough*
Fantastic anyways, *claps*
Ash

shotput25ash said:
That was really good!
I loved it!
And it was Sarkney! *grins* YAY!!!
Great job, and I agree, you SHOULD do a seqeul,
*cough*MakeitSarkney*cough*
Fantastic anyways, *claps*
Ash
[post="1401796"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks... :D And I might make a sequel this summer if I get around to it... between writing my other fics... so, I'll twy! ;)

OMV. OMV. OMV. Is this really happening? :thud: :thud: :thud: (Yes, everything is in threes today... :P )... *picks up random fish next to my computer and slaps myself with it* It is true... *stares in awe* I made a sequel to this! OMV! Yay! So, here's the link if anyone's interested! :D -->Bleed<--
Click there. :smiley: Pweese? :D

I'll go get the people that read this an' put em' into a fancy-schmancy PM List. ;)

Back