For Love Or Money?

Julian's a real ass, hopefully he gets hurt for that, a lot

Good that she went to Vaughn, he certainly can help her

thanks for the pm

ok, so she's a little faster than expected. lol.

Chapter 8

He held her for what seemed like hours as she bawled her eyes out. He had no idea what was going on and felt totally useless. The least he could do was provide her with a shoulder to cry on. He wasn’t going to be mean because she rejected him, especially when she had obviously come to him for comfort.

“Syd, it’s going on two am.” He said quietly, and her head raised from his chest. “You should go home, or call your dad so he’s not worried.”

“He’s not home… it’s not like he’d care anyway.” She said bitterly.

“Will you tell me what’s wrong?” Michael looked into her eyes, silently telling her that he wouldn’t judge her with whatever was going on. She sniffled and attempted to recount the night’s happenings without crying again or throwing something.

“We went to the dance, and it was ok… I mean, Julian wouldn’t dance with me until someone else tried to. Even then I could tell he didn’t like it.” She laughed dryly.

He refrained from commenting, not wanting to rub her nose in it that he would have gone with her and she wouldn’t be crying now.

“Then I told him I wanted to leave, and he,” She gulped. “he took me back to his house.” She dropped her eyes to the floor, ashamed. “and he… he forced me. I didn’t have a choice! I was scared and he’s stronger than me and, and… I’m sorry.” She started crying again and Michael held her tightly.

“You have nothing to be sorry about. It’s not your fault.” He tried to soothe, when inside he was boiling up with rage at Julian. He would show him a piece of his mind.

“But… I couldn’t stop him, I mean, he’s just so much stronger than me, and I didn’t really know what was going on and he wouldn’t listen to me…” She rambled, and he ran a hand through her hair gently.

“It’s gonna be ok. You’ll be fine.” He told her, even though he wasn’t entirely sure about it himself.

“Oh my god, what if I’m pregnant!?!” She screeched, her eyes widening in fear. Fresh tears slid down her cheeks and she started to pace the room. “I can’t be pregnant. I mean, ME, pregnant! Dad would kill me! And I couldn’t have a baby! I’m only seventeen! Oh my god, what am I gonna do?!” She looked at Michael for some form of reassurance, but found him with his head in his hands on the corner of his bed. She felt helpless and scared. She was alone in this and there was nothing she could do to stop whatever was happening to her.

“Ok,” Michael said, raising his head and looking straight into her eyes. “Here’s what we’ll do. Tomorrow, we’ll go to the clinic, you can get a ‘morning after’ pill, and get tested.” Sydney didn’t know what to say. He was being so kind to her, even after she rejected him and came to him with her problems. He didn’t have to help her, but here he was, coming up with a plan.

“Thank you.” She whispered.

“You need to get some sleep, and I’m not letting you drive home like this.” He gestured to her ruffled dress, messy hair, and tearstained face. “I’ll make up a guestroom for you.” He walked to one of the many hall closets, taking out a blanket and a pillow.

She followed him down the corridor, into another large bedroom. He placed the covers on the bed and handed her the pillow.

“Sweet dreams.” He murmured quietly, kissing her forehead affectionately and leaving the room.

She slowly striped off her dress, laying it on the floor next to the bed. She climbed into the massive bed and curled into a ball, trying not to cry anymore.

--x-o-x--

She rolled over, looking at the clock. It was nearing three am and she couldn’t fall asleep. Every time she closed her eyes she could see Julian with that annoying smirk on his face, walking towards her. Even though she pulled the covers tight and lay in the middle of the bed, she didn’t feel safe. She felt like she was in the middle of an ocean, sinking down into the depths with no one there to save her.

Except Michael.

He could make her feel better. She shouldn’t be in some guest room, all alone. She wanted to be with Michael. So, she grabbed her pillow, hugging it close to her body and fled the room. Sydney crept down the hallway, trying not to be heard. She didn’t know where Mrs. Vaughn’s room was and didn’t want to wake her.

She found his door, stealthily entering and walking to his bedside. She pulled back the cover and climbed in. A few minutes later, she felt him roll over and found her next to him.

“Syd?” He wondered when she came back to his room, trying to ignore the fact that she seemed to be only wearing her bra and underwear.

“Sorry. Dumb idea, I’ll just go back to the guest room.” She smiled weakly, getting off the bed. He grabbed her hand gently, letting her know it was ok.

“No, it’s ok. You can stay. It was a stupid idea to leave you all alone in an unfamiliar place.” He smiled and she curled up next to him, his arm going around her waist and holding her to him. Not that she was complaining.

TBC...
that makes it semi-better? right?

Pics of her prom dress:
Jen3.jpg
Jen3-2.jpg
Jen3-3.jpg

Yes Much better. I am glad that you updated. I love this fic. Please update again soon. I hope that Michael will do something horrible to Julian. haha

texasalias

Aww he took good care of her!!! :love:
-And I'm glad she ended up in his bed and he didn't kick her out!! :D
Now I just hope she's not pregnant with Sark's baby!!!!!!! :angry: :angelic:
-Great update!! Loved it!! Thanks for the pm!!

Back