Thank You for Loving Me

A/N: thanks for :poke: ing me Ali. LoL i probably never wouldve gotten to it

My pleassure. :D
I like to poke people :poke:
Lol. :lol:

Great chapter!
It was so sweet to hear Michael talking about Sydney like that and his dad too.
Can't wait for the talent show!!

A/N: next chapter is the talent show. im not sure if I will continue after that. I am starting a new fic though so that’s the upside to ending this one.

What so you mean you might not continue! :(
Well can you pm when you post your new fic?
Thanx for the pm
Update soon - or I might have to poke you again! lol.

Truth takes time

i love that phrase it is soo awesome because IRINA said it!

I will love you forever and a day.

Jack and IRINA! yay!! it is soo cute

aww this is soo cute...u must continue plez dont end it :( lol thnx for pming me...i was like " :woot: " and click click started reading :smiley:

plez update soon for me i think i m gonna update ONLy chIld after school ends which is like 16th

~elena

update later tonight. :smiley:
also, ive decided that i will continue this fic for a little while after the talent show.
ive started my new fic.
it will be called Just to See You Smile. :angelic:
thanks for staying with me.
<nicole>
:D

update later tonight. :smiley:

Oooooooooo Yay!!! An update!! :D

also, ive decided that i will continue this fic for a little while after the talent show.
ive started my new fic.

Yay!! We get more!! :laughbounce:

it will be called Just to See You Smile. :angelic:

Nice title!!
Can't wait to read it. ^_^

A/N: ok so this is the talent show part and ive decided that there might be two more after this.

A/N 2: i do not own alias or any of the songs in this chapter. alias belongs to jj and abc and bad robot. the songs belong to their artists.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 5</span>

During the whole next day Michael was terrified that he was going to mess up during the talent show. He wanted to impress Syd and hopefully he would but he was still nervous about everything that he had to do.

Because he was so nervous, his day went by slower and it seemed to him that it just slowed down to torture him. He didn’t see Syd much during school but he just figured that she was avoiding him because every time she saw him she seemed to turn away quickly. The first time he saw her though, she smiled then turned away so maybe it was an accomplishment.

The song, “She is Always on My Mind” by Phantom Planet played in his mind whenever she was near.

I turn pale when she walks by,
I am lost in her eyes.
She is always on my mind,
She is always on my mind.

She glances over but she keeps on walking down that street
all i can do is hope that she is thinking of me
if i could blink if i could breathe if i could get my legs to move
Well this could be the day I get this girl to love me.

Finally it was time for the talent show and everyone’s nerves were on overdrive.

“Alright everyone hurry up and get into your places. Mr. Weiss you are our announcer so please take the stage and open up the show. You know what to say.”

“Yes, Mrs. David.” Weiss said obediently. Even Weiss seemed nervous and he was just announcing the acts.

The auditorium was filled with people. They were all ready to hear everyone and see everyone perform. When Weiss appeared on stage everyone clapped and then quieted down after a minute.

“Welcome, everyone, to our annual Talent Show. We have some awesome performances tonight and we hope that you will enjoy yourselves. Now let us get on with the first act. This girl is one of the greatest girls out there. She is always friendly to anyone that she meets. I’d like to welcome Francie Calfo to the stage. She will be singing “We Belong Together” by Mariah Carey.”

Everyone screamed and cheered for Francie before and after her performance. After about 10 other people completed their acts it was Michael’s turn.

“Ok everyone, our last performance of the night is my good friend, Michael Vaughn. Now you must excuse him if he sounds horrible because well, he’s not the type of person to get up here and sing to an audience full of his friends. He’s just not….”

Weiss continued to talk about Vaughn while Vaughn was asking Mrs. David’s permission to say something before he started singing.

“Mrs. David, I promise it won’t take very long.”

“Ok, Mr. Vaughn you can say something but make it short.” Michael nodded and said that he would make sure of it.

“… Sorry man. Come on out Michael. He will be singing “Always” by Bon Jovi.”

“uhm… before I start I would like to say something. Sydney I love you and I always will. This song that I sing is for you. I will love you forever and a day.”

Looking out into the audience Michael saw everyone’s faces turning to look at Sydney. She was crying silent tears, already knowing the song he was going to sing. It was their song. The song that they first danced to. The first song that they heard when each got their own car. It was ‘theirs.’

This Romeo is bleeding
But you can't see his blood
It's nothing but some feelings
That this old dog kicked up.

It's been raining since you left me
Now I'm drowning in the flood
You see I've always been a fighter
But without you I give up.

Now I can't sing a love song
Like the way it's meant to be
Well I guess I'm not that good anymore
But baby that's just me.

And I will love you baby always
And I'll be there forever and a day always
I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme
And I know when I die you'll be on my mind
And I'll love you always.

Now your pictures that you left behind
Are just memories of a different life
Some that made us laugh
Some that made us cry
One that made you have to say good bye.

What I'd give to run my fingers through your hair
To touch your lips to hold you near
When you say your prayers try to understand
I've made mistakes I'm just a man.

When he holds you close
When he pulls you near
When he says the words
You've been needing to hear
I'll wish I was him, that his words were mine
To say to you till the end of time.

That I will love you baby always
If you told me to cry for you I could
If you told me to die for you I would
Take a look at my face
There's no price I won't pay
To say these words to you.

Well there ain't no luck in these loaded dice
But baby if you give me just one more try
We can pack up our old dreams and our old lives
We'll find a place where the sun still shines.

And I will love you baby always
I'll be there till the stars don't shine
Till the heavens burst and the words don't rhyme
And I know when I die you'll be on my mind
And I'll love you always.

As Michael finished he heard a thunderous uproar. Everyone in the room was clapping, all except one, Sydney. She didn’t need to clap, he knew she loved it. He could tell by the tears that she was crying that she absolutely loved it. He jumped off stage and ran towards her and picked her up and dried her tears.

He whispered in her ear: “Always…”

tbc… I think. thanks for staying with me.

<nicole>
:D

PM list
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alias_rocks_87
syd26
luckylass
smartgirl2004
Lovygirl
alias=mylife26
fire*N*ice
KAliasGirl
secret_agent_angel
47tttsv
Crazy for Alias
alias/gglover

ohh wow this story is so sweet! can i please be added on your pm list? if it's not too much trouble... i really like the story, and i hope you update soon. thanks

Back