Thank You for Loving Me

i'm so sorry that i havent updated yet. first of all i was in shock after the finale. i swear i just cannot believe it. second, i had tennis practice and one of my friends is going through a rough time so i took her ice cream and we watched movies all day. so yeah im sorry and now im rambling... LoL im good at that but i promise that an update is coming soon.

PM list
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alias_rocks_87
syd26
luckylass
smartgirl2004
Lovygirl
alias=mylife26
fire*N*ice
KAliasGirl

AWW i love it :D ...please put me on your pm list. as long as lauren is out of the picture, i m happpy to see syd and vaughn together! they make such a cute couple.

~elena

A/N: i am so so so so so sorry for not updating sooner but wasnt everyone in complete and total shock by the finale. ahhh. *runs around screaming... again* alright, i promise im ok.

on with the story

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 3</span>

Michael woke up early the next day, got dressed, grabbed his books, and left for school. He got there about twenty minutes early so he went to Mrs. David’s room to practice for the tryouts. When he got to her room he saw Weiss.

“Hey Weiss.”

“Hey buddy! Well, what song did you decide to sing to the other half of you?”

“Well I have a couple of songs in mind. Cold by Crossfade is one of them and the other one is Always by Bon Jovi. I just have to figure out which one that i want to sing to her by this afternoon.”

“Yeah, well I hope you figure it out buddy. If it helps you any, I think Syd would like Cold better, ya know, since you were cold toward her and the song says ‘I never meant to be so cold.’ But I have to go man. Good luck at the tryouts!”

“Thanks.” Michael continued to ponder which song he would choose to sing. Weiss was right about ‘Cold.’ It definitely described what happened in some ways. Though, ‘Always’ is such a great song and he thought that Syd would like it.

School went just like the day before. It was slow and tiresome without Syd by his side. He missed sitting with her at lunch and being near her during the day. Michael decided the day before that he didn’t want to tell anyone about Dr. Barnett. He thought that if he did then everyone would just bother him about what was going on at the sessions.

Michael was nervous about trying out for the talent show. He had never sung in front of anyone before, not even Sydney. Sometimes he would sing in the shower but that was very rare. When he was little he once sang a song for his mom. His mom loved his voice and pressured him to pursue a career or at least devote some of his life to this incredible talent.

So, right after school Michael made the journey to Mrs. David’s room and waited in anticipation for what was coming.

“Hey Mike, did you decide which song you were going to sing?”

“Yeah. Thanks for helping me out this morning. So how was your day?”

“Don’t change the subject man! What song did you decide to sing?”

“Nope. It’s going to be a surprise… for everyone except Mrs. David. Now are you going to tell me how your day went or are you going to sulk because I didn’t tell you which song I’m going to sing?”

“Fine. Be that way man but I swear it is so not my fault when your girlfriend dumps you for singing the wrong song to her. My day was ok, how was yours?”

“haha you're so funny... not. My day went by so slow without Sydney around me. The talent show is tomorrow night right?”

“yeah it is tomorrow night.” Just then Mrs. David called Weiss into the little theater where the tryouts were being held. “Well, wish me luck man. Magic is in the air… literally.”

“Good luck on your magic show Eric.”

It was now 3:30 and he needed about 15 minutes to make it to Dr. Barnett’s office. He hoped that he would be called in soon. He was starting to get nervous because singing in front of someone and having them judge you is nerve wrecking. Finally, after about 10 minutes he was called in to perform his song for Mrs. David and a couple of other teachers.

He performed the song and was told that he could definitely be a part of the talent show. He was ecstatic because this is something that he really needed to do for Syd. By now it was 3:50 and he had ten minutes to get to the doctor’s office. He raced there as fast as he could and made it just on time.

He sat, waiting for the doctor for about 15 minutes before he was called in.

A/N: Elena~ Lauren will never be in any of my stories. I hate her!!! LoL :D

A/N 2: next chap will be the appointment then the next chap will be the talent show.

PM list
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alias_rocks_87
syd26
luckylass
smartgirl2004
Lovygirl
alias=mylife26
fire*N*ice
KAliasGirl
secret_agent_angel
47tttsv

<nicole>
:D

Yay - he got to take part in the talent show - like he wouldn't!
I hope Sydney likes the song he finaly picked.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon.

Crazy for Alias said:
can i get a pm when you update?
[post="1361266"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG ty LAUREN doesnt deserve to be in any of the ffs!!!! awww i love this chappy soo cute!!!...cant wait for the next chappie XD

~elena

thanks everyone.
youre the greatest.

PM list
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alias_rocks_87
syd26
luckylass
smartgirl2004
Lovygirl
alias=mylife26
fire*N*ice
KAliasGirl
secret_agent_angel
47tttsv
Crazy for Alias
alias/gglover

*i'll try to update later tonight.*

Alias_rocks_87 said:
:poke:
Any chance of an update Nicole??
:Please:
[post="1367576"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah im posting tonight! :D

sorry my friend left this morning on summer vacation off to spain and france and ive been helping her with everything.

thanks for staying with me.

<nicole>

A/N: thanks for :poke: ing me Ali. LoL i probably never wouldve gotten to it

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 4</span>

“Michael Vaughn.” The receptionist called.

“yep that’s me.” Michael said as he stood and followed the nurse. He had to admit that he was a bit nervous because he had no idea what was going to happen in this session. He hoped that it went well. He was lead into Dr. Barnett’s office.

“Hello, you must be Michael. It’s so nice to meet you.”

“Yes ma’am I am Michael. It is a pleasure to meet you also.” She seems nice enough. Maybe this won’t be as bad as I am thinking in my mind. Then again, I might also be wrong.

“Shall we start? How about we start with you telling me about yourself?”

“I’m not sure what you want me to say Dr. Barnett. I mean if you want me to tell you about my life I guess I should start with the fact that I was born in November. When I was a little, my father and I were close. He would play baseball with me and do what every normal father did with their sons. I was just a normal kid who looked up to his father as his hero.”

“I'm glad you're being so open with me. Is there a particular reason for your honesty? Usually when someone comes to me they don’t speak until they start to trust me. So what is so different with you?”

“Talking to you is the only way to get back the one girl that I ever truly loved. After my dad died I snapped at her and told her that I didn’t need to talk to anyone about the fact that my father left me and my mom. She walked because I was being too stubborn to realize that I did need to talk about it to someone even if that someone wasn’t her. And also I figured that trusting you came with you being a doctor and everything.” Throughout this whole thing Michael was thinking to himself that he wished this would end soon.

“Who is this girl that you talk about, if you don’t mind me asking of course? If you don’t want to talk about it I would understand.”

hmm… she seems sincere enough. Michael thought to himself, thoroughly examining the doctor’s actions and facial expressions.

“Sydney is the one thing that I could talk forever about, even to a stranger on the street, though I wouldn’t of course. She is the most loving, caring and considerate person. We have been dating for two years and over the two years I have come to fall in love with her. I know that you're thinking that I am too young to even know what love is but I’m not. Love is when I feel safe when I am just holding her in my arms and whispering words of comfort in her ears; it is when I know I can tell her anything and everything; it’s when we can have a whole conversation that is based on nothing at all and still enjoy the conversation; it’s when I can stay up and pretend that I don’t have a huge test the next day just to talk to her for one more minute. I would do anything for her. She was trying to help me after my dad died but I just pushed her away. Now I just have to find someway to make her forgive me for telling her to leave me alone.”

“Well, she does sound extraordinary. Also, if I might say, it seems as if you’ve got a pretty strong hold on what love is. Michael, if this Sydney loves you then she will come back to you. Maybe she just had to think about everything. Sometimes it also takes a toll on her when you are in pain and she can’t help you. I’m sure that she wishes she could but she’s not sure how. Everything will work out. Truth takes time.”

“Thank you Dr. Barnett. You’ve been really helpful. May I please leave now?”

The doctor pondered it for a minute and finally said that he may go but that he must set up another appointment for the next week so that they could talk about more than just Sydney. Michael walked out of the doctor’s office feeling that at least a little bit of the weight that was previously on his shoulders was gone. Maybe it was best that he talk to someone like Barnett.

On his way home Michael passed by the Bristow house. He thought about stopping but then immediately told himself that he just couldn’t. When he got home he e-mailed Sydney a letter that simply said:

S,
I will love you forever and a day. Never forget that.
Love always,
V.

He couldn’t wait until the next day when he would sing his song to Sydney and he would ask for her forgiveness. Before going to sleep his last thought was, I will never stop loving her as long as I live.

A/N: ok so ive only been to a psychiatrist once in my life after my friend died almost a year ago so forgive me if I completely messed that up but my shrink was like that. he got me off topic and everything.

A/N: next chapter is the talent show. im not sure if I will continue after that. I am starting a new fic though so that’s the upside to ending this one.

PM list
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alias_rocks_87
syd26
luckylass
smartgirl2004
Lovygirl
alias=mylife26
fire*N*ice
KAliasGirl