Thank You for Loving Me

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Thank You for Loving Me</span>

A/N: hey everyone... this is my first alias fan fiction. i love alias i just never thought of writing a story until this idea came to my mind and if it seems that i stole it from someone im sorry. i never meant to steal ideas.

disclaimer: i dont own anything.

summary: s/v have been dating for 2 years. syd is 17, vaughn is 18. vaughns dad dies. this story has nothing to do with the CIA... yet. lol i havent gotten that far into the story. the title will be explained later on because i dont like having a story where the title isnt explained.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 1</span>

It had been 2 years since they started dating. Everyone could tell that they loved each other, but something happened. His dad died and now he is trying to deal with all of it.

"Michael, you need to talk to someone about what happened. It's obvious that you're having a hard time dealing with it."

"Maman, I don't need to talk to anyone. I'm fine!"

*flashback*

"Michael, it seems that your father was in a car accident. He didn't make it. I'm terribly sorry." Michael just stared at Mr. Williams, one of his father's associates at the law firm. He was at a loss of what to say, and he didn't understand why this was happening to him.

"NO!! You are wrong! My father would never leave my mom and I, NEVER!!"

Michael broke down. Sydney, who stood by watching the scene play out in front of her, had never seen this side of her boyfriend. She always thought that Michael was strong. He always held her when she cried and whispered words of comfort in her ear.

*end of flashback*

“Michael, maybe your mom is right. Maybe it would be best if you did talk to someone about your father.”

“Don’t speak to me about my father Sydney because as far as I am concerned I don’t have a father. Maybe it would be best if you just left me alone right now.”

Sydney walks away nearly heartbroken because she doesn’t know how to help him if he won’t talk to her. She loves him but maybe it’s best that she walks away for now.

ok so should i continue or just give up trying to write this fic????

constructive criticism is welcome.

<nicole>

It seems really sad.
yeah it is kinda sad but it will be happier... im 4 or 5 chapters ahead so it gets better trust me.

PM list
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alias_rocks_87
syd26

*update later today* :D

<nicole>

sorry guys but i cant update today.
my baby cousin is in hospital and i have to stay with him.
i promise that i will update tomorrow.

thanks for all the replies! i love you guys!

<nicole>

oh and if anyone is willing to beta please pm me...

A/N: sorry I didn’t update yesterday everyone. I will try to update every day or every other day. thanks for the replies. love ya.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 2</span>

*the next day at school*

“Hey Syd.”

“Michael, hi”

“You’re mad at me aren’t you?”

“Mad... angry... confused. I am all of that and more. Michael, you pretty much told me to leave you alone so that is what I am going to do.” she walks away knowing that she probably hurt him but he deserved it didn’t he? or did he? she thought.

“Hey Mike!”

“Weiss, not now please?” he responded to his best friend while thinking about Sydney and what she had said.

“I was just wondering if you or Sydney were going to try out for the talent show. Tryouts are tomorrow afternoon until four.”

Michael thought for a moment. Maybe I could sing to Syd. She always goes to those type of things for school. “Umm… yeah I will try out. Where do I sign up?”

“Cool man. You have to sign up in Mrs. David’s room. What’s your talent going to be?”

“I’m going to sing…” he pauses, “to Syd. I don’t know what song I am going to sing but I want it to be a good one so that she will actually forgive me for pushing her away yesterday. Weiss, I messed up so bad. She wanted me to talk to someone and maybe she and my mom are right but now… I think Syd wants to take a break, or that’s what it seems like because she told me that she would leave me alone.”

“Well, maybe you could talk to someone and Syd would forgive you and want you back, or maybe a break is good. I mean you two have been dating for 2 years.”

“How could you even say that Weiss. I love her and I don’t want us to take a break from each other because every time I am away from her it’s like I can’t breathe. I miss her every time I am away from her. I don’t want to take a break and I’ve decided that after school I am going to call this shrink, Dr. Barnett. She should help.”

“Yeah, maybe she will help. Well good luck with it buddy! I’ve gotta go but I will talk to you later.”

“Bye.”

Michael went to Mrs. David’s room during his study hall and signed up to sing for the talent show. School went by very slowly for Michael that day because he didn’t have Syd around to talk to and be near. After school Michael sat in his car and just pondered everything that had happened within one weeks time. He hated the fact that his father had died and was devastated by the loss but what could he do? He was more devastated by the loss of her, the one girl that made his heart beat faster every time she was near, the one girl that he lost his breath around, the one girl that he missed even if they were only away from each other for a minute. He was devastated by the loss of Syd.

“Yes, my name is Michael Vaughn. May I please make an appointment to talk to Dr. Barnett?” He pauses, listening to the receptionist, “yes, tomorrow at 4 would be great, thank you.” Michael went home, figured out exactly what he was going to sing, did his homework, and did everything he could to get Syd and his dad off of his mind. Later, around 2 AM he went to sleep and dreamt of Syd and of how he would make everything up to her.

PM list
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alias_rocks_87
syd26
luckylass

<nicole>
:D

Sydney A Vaughn said:
“Hey Syd.”

“Michael, hi”

“You’re mad at me aren’t you?”

“Mad... angry... confused.  I am all of that and more.  Michael, you pretty much told me to leave you alone so that is what I am going to do.”  she walks away knowing that she probably hurt him but he deserved it didn’t he? or did he? she thought.
[post="1354324"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I got confused here might just be me it probally was caz I'm a bit slow ;)

I was just wondering if you or Sydney were going to try out for the talent show.  Tryouts are tomorrow afternoon until four.”

Michael thought for a moment.  Maybe I could sing to Syd.  She always goes to those type of things for school.  “Umm… yeah I will try out.  Where do I sign up?”

“Cool man.  You have to sign up in Mrs. David’s room.  What’s your talent going to be?”

“I’m going to sing…” he pauses, “to Syd.  I don’t know what song I am going to sing but I want it to be a good one so that she will actually forgive me for pushing her away yesterday.  Weiss, I messed up so bad.  She wanted me to talk to someone and maybe she and my mom are right but now… I think Syd wants to take a break, or that’s what it seems like because she told me that she would leave me alone.”

Thas so romantic,seriously isn't that everyones dream :asleep:

“Yes, my name is Michael Vaughn.  May I please make an appointment to talk to Dr. Barnett?”  He pauses, listening to the receptionist, “yes, tomorrow at 4 would be great, thank you.”  Michael went home, figured out exactly what he was going to sing, did his homework, and did everything he could to get Syd and his dad off of his mind.  Later, around 2 AM he went to sleep and dreamt of Syd and of how he would make everything up to her.

What a good boy .... Listen to that girl she knows whats right for you...

That was Great and ya gotta be proud that was my firts quoting review aya... i'm growing up sooo fast

Any way i really like the way it's gooing and i want more............

Rea :cool:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Poor Vaughn.
It's good he is talking to someone.
It's so sweet when he talks about Sydney. I hope the talent contest goes well.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon.

That was Great and ya gotta be proud that was my firts quoting review aya... i'm growing up sooo fast
wow. i am proud and honored that you quoted. thanks Rea!

next update is later tonight... *talent show tryouts*

PM list

vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alias_rocks_87
syd26
luckylass
smartgirl2004
Lovygirl

Back