Thank You for Loving Me

sparklingrainbow said:
ohh wow this story is so sweet! can i please be added on your pm list? if it's not too much trouble... i really like the story, and i hope you update soon. thanks
[post="1374682"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
of course you can be added to the pm list. thanks for reading.
thanks for all the great reviews everyone. they made my day so much brighter. :sun:
:smooch:
:hug:
<nicole>
:D

PM list
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alias_rocks_87
syd26
luckylass
smartgirl2004
Lovygirl
alias=mylife26
fire*N*ice
KAliasGirl
secret_agent_angel
47tttsv
Crazy for Alias
alias/gglover
sparklingrainbow

O.M.G. vaughn is such a sweet guy!!! :P i just wish he would talk to syd about his dad's death i mean i would be willing to talk to syd about my problems because she is just a peach like that ^_^

~elena

:hide:

*slowly sneaks out of hiding place to make an announcement*

:hi:

mmk heres the deal:

i know i said update about two days ago and if you wanna :cuss: or :boxing: or 🐟 or 🍅 me please be my guest.

one of my best friends is in the hospital and wont be getting out until monday of next week and i really would like to stay with her for most of that time so she doesnt get really bored.

so the update will be coming soon i promise. i will def. try my hardest to get it up by sunday morning.

:welcome: to Jen-Jen and Garner_Chick6

PM List

vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alias_rocks_87
syd26
luckylass
smartgirl2004
Lovygirl
alias=mylife26
fire*N*ice
KAliasGirl
secret_agent_angel
47tttsv
Crazy for Alias
alias/gglover
sparklingrainbow
Jen-Jen
Garner_Chick6

thanks for reading.

*slowly goes back to hiding*
:hide:

<nicole>

:woot: an update!!

A/N: feel free to 🍅 me cuz of the long wait. this is the last chappie but there will be an epilogue. my fic just to see you smile will be up within the month.

A/N 2: i want to dedicate this chapter to all of my wonderful readers. without you i never wouldve continued on.

and i would also like to dedicate it to my best friend who just got out of the hospital and loves this story even though she refuses to get on here and be a part of it. i still love her.

on with the story...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 6</span>

told from syd’s POV

*the next day at school*

The talent show last night was so great. It was so sweet how Vaughn sang to me and it was our song. He is such a great guy.

*Flashback*
He whispered in her ear: “Always…”

She melted in his arms.

“Come on, I’ll take you home.” He told her.

He took her home and while sitting in the car he said to her: “I am so sorry that I even thought to snap at you Syd, I mean it. I am not sure what came over me but I promise that I will never do it again. I don’t want to ever be away from you again and I mean that with all my heart. I love you Syd. I want to marry you later in life and have kids with you and I want to live away from the city in a two story house with a swimming pool and a white picket fence. I want a life with you. I love you with all my heart.”

By this time, Sydney was crying yet again. She looked at him and quietly responded, “I love you so much Michael. I don’t even know how to describe to you how much I love you. I have to admit that when you yelled at me I was some what upset because I just didn’t expect for you of all people to tell me to leave you alone. I also want all of that stuff with you. I don’t think I could be happy with any other guy.”

They stared right at each other and leaned and kissed passionately and then he pulled away and said, “ok, well I will see you at school tomorrow.” He looked away from her.

She pulled his head back to look towards her. “Sweetie, what’s wrong? Is everything ok?”

“I'm so sorry I upset you, Syd, I never wanted to do that. I never want make you sad or angry or anything except happy. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I wish I could take it back now. I'm seeing a therapist…”

At this Syd’s eyes got big, “What?”

“I'm seeing a therapist to help me get over my father’s death. She actually helped me when I went to see her and it wasn’t bad. I was open with her and when she asked me why, I told her that by talking to her it was the only way to get the only girl I’ve ever loved back, and then she had me talking about you and I told her that I could go on forever about you and I can…”

Sydney looked at him with a look full of love and put a finger over his lips to make him stop rambling and listen to her. “I am so happy that you decided to see someone to talk and…”

“I had to, Syd. I refused to let you get away from me.”

“I know and thank you. I love you, Michael Christopher Vaughn.”

“and I love you, Sydney Anne Bristow.”

They had one more passionate kiss and Sydney went inside to have dreams filled with the nights’ events.
*end Flashback*

But yeah, all of my friends keep coming up to me and saying stuff like “aww… that was so sweet last night.” and “Congratulations on getting him back.” It’s so weird. I walked to all of my classes with Michael today and I felt so happy. I think that by us talking about everything last night we really became closer. I'm so lucky to have him.

oh no, here comes Eric… I spot him at the end of the day.

“Hey guys! So I guess I should offer you both my congratulations. And now look at you, you're all over each other. That song must have had a lot of meaning to both of you. Jeez, Mike, how come you always get the girl? And a hot one at that?”

“I don’t know man, maybe I'm just good like that.” Michael said. He received an elbow to the stomach for that one. “Ouch. Gosh, Syd, sorry.”

“haha, man she’s got you.”

“yeah yeah yeah, Weiss, you better watch it. I might take my hockey stick and just…”

“Alright boys. That’s enough.” I say as I step in before someone else says something stupid. I take Michael by the arm and lead him away. He drops me off at home and I can’t help but love him even more as he leads me to the door and gives me one last kiss goodbye before he sees me for our date tonight.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, Michael. See you tonight at 7. Don’t be late again!”

He laughs, “Once, that was one time and now I will never live it down will I?”

“Nope.”

“Ok, fine then I will see you tonight at 7.”

He walks away from me, but I know he’ll be back. He loves me and I love him. I’ll always love him.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>A/N: everyone go read elena's new fic: One's Loss Another's Gain</span>

PM List
vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alias_rocks_87
syd26
luckylass
smartgirl2004
Lovygirl
alias=mylife26
fire*N*ice
KAliasGirl
secret_agent_angel
47tttsv
Crazy for Alias
alias/gglover
Jen-Jen
Garner_Chick6

I will complete the epilogue later this week.

<nicole>
:smiley:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That was just sooo sweeet!
They are back together and finally happy again. :love:
Thanx for the pm.
Can't wait for the epiolgue.
Update soon

epilogue will be up by the end of the week.
then im going on vacation for two weeks.
i'll still be able to read everyones fic but i wont be able to post because i wont be on my computer, i'll be on a friends.
but yeah i will post Just to See You Smile as soon as i get back in august.
thanks so much for reading!
you guys are the greatest.
:hug:
<nicole>
:smiley:

yeah you can def. get a pm as soon as i find my list....

*goes to look*

FOUND IT!

ok forget me.

PM List

vaughnshoney
Wild_Child
vaughnsgurl4lf
Alias_rocks_87
syd26
luckylass
smartgirl2004
Lovygirl