For Those in Denial! [s4 SPOILERS!]

emetib147 said:
i guess your right... but i will always love her! in the long run jack has obviously been the better parent and been their for sydney more. what do you think about irina putting a hit out on sydney though?? i REALLY cant believe that she would do that, despite her actions in the past.
[post="1180865"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It depends on what the payback was. I can envision circumstances . . . and what if it was "Sophie's choice"? I can understand a hit in this circumstance rather than her doing it herself simply because she actually does have feelings for Sydney . . . this would cause problems for her. However, the the circumstances under which the hit came about are cloudy at best. ;)

well I guess we'll find out soon enough! I wonder what kind of payback it would have been? obviously something pretty great if she had to kill her daughter to get it!

I guess it wouldn't surprise me if Katya had ordered the hit. It doesn't make sense because Irina was in contact with Jack online during last season. It's puzzling. It will probably be explained in the following episodes. ;)

I think Katya did it too.. actually ive never really thought about it before... but anything that means Irina is innocent is good for me! ;)

Back