Season 5 Oracle *Spoilers* for S4

Mystery said:
And you know how they do things on Alias. If Jack was bad it would only be a little bad for a little while. I am sure the really loves Syd. But how great would it be if Lena Olin came back to "Good" mommy!! That would totally change the show around and it would still be in the spirit of the first seasons like JJ said he wanted to get back to. Who knows...
Actually, I'm partial to Irina as "enigma" Mommy, not "good." But we'll see, I suppose...

Les

And you know how they do things on Alias. If Jack was bad it would only be a little bad for a little while. I am sure the really loves Syd. But how great would it be if Lena Olin came back to "Good" mommy!! That would totally change the show around and it would still be in the spirit of the first seasons like JJ said he wanted to get back to. Who knows...
Not to be the downer but I think we should not put the salvation of season four in the hopes for Lena's return. I know I would love it if she came back :D :D but I don't know how likely that will be.

I know, I know...her return is wishful thinking. Here is something a little off the subject but does anyone know how her aunt found her when she was waiting for Lauren? I was trying to remember the last sceans and what was said ect...

*Nicole* said:
Lauren might be coming back i dunno how but then again i guess on alias people come back from the dead
well when i spoke to her at the alias convention, she said she may come back but it depends if she (melissa) wants to, and it depends on the contract. lets just hope she does cos i love lauren (some people are gonna hate me for saying that but i don't care, i really love to hate her!!)

Mystery said:
..oh yes, i mean i couldn't Jack love her? she's the best thing he has EVER done :lol: and he has done a lot. same thing for Irina. ..yeah i miss Good old mommy Irina. in jail. in the other side. reflecting her figure on the glass. telling her super spy secrets and tecnics so her daughter can save the world for just one more day. :lol: ..BRING IRINA BACK!

Leslie said:
Cecília said:
..almost forgot.. no Leslie. don't fight it. let it be please..let Vaughn be Syd's Guardian Angel..please.. please? just this once.. :rolleyes:

:lol:  :lol:
:lol: LOL No way baby. 🇳🇴 Never in a million years. How can he be her guardian, when she has more balls and intelligence than he does? :blink: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: ..true..true..

i have been spoiler free from the beginning.....but not knowing anything about S4 is killing me...how could they not start it until january....AHHHHHHHH...i need spoilers!!!

I sooo agree with you! How am i going to live without any spoilers 'till January? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT WAS ON THAT PAPER! I WANT TO KNOW IF THAT COW LAUREN IS DEAD OR NOT! :angry:

has anyone gone back and watched the season finale again? if you can freeze it, or get a screen cap, wouldn't it be pretty simple to figure out what the paper said?

i don't get how the ending was a surprise. we already knew he used project christmas on her. what's different? i really don't know, enlighten me please.

thanks.
Julie

yeah im kinda confussed too. but the shock was that or atleast right now all we know is that syd's life seems to be a project, and this is what i got from it, that she had no real purpose in life and was only created to be part of project christmas. im probably wrong but this is my understanding from the finale. but i dont think its what it seems like, jsut like everything else on the show. you know?! maybe jack is using these papers as a cover up from somthing else that is bigger...of what i have no clue or maybe the papers are fake and jack was ordered to produce them for syds and his own safetly from.....no clue who or what. i have no clue what im saying just spitting things out but i just dont beleive jack would throw everything away he has w/ syd. see now im totally goin against what i just said but i beleive its not at all what you think. i just cant wait to find out what the hell this is about!

Regarding the whole secret documents thing... I think it was something above and beyond project Christmas... I think Jack probably has known about Nadia and the possibilities of the "chosen one" and "the passenger" crossing paths... I believe he has been working his whole life to protect them both (with the help of Brill and Vaughn Sr., and who knows who else). I believe that project christmas probably played a part in that protection... Everybody is quick to believe that Jack has done something "bad" -- I'm not one of those people. Only time will tell.... ;)

i agree w/ you carbo. i dont think jack would go to the extreme unless its concerning his daughter's safety. i just dont beleive jack would throw everything away. and im sure there is so much more to this then we know and its not at all what it seems.

Ahhh.... the speculation, Ames... ain't it great.... It's really the one thing I'm most looking forward to next season. What does it all mean???? :confused:

boyscouttluvr47 said:
has anyone gone back and watched the season finale again? if you can freeze it, or get a screen cap, wouldn't it be pretty simple to figure out what the paper said?

i don't get how the ending was a surprise. we already knew he used project christmas on her. what's different? i really don't know, enlighten me please.

thanks.
Julie
you might be able to read what the apper said if you can pause it at the right time....but that just sounds like too much trouble to me. i just hope that they hurry up and get some info out there!

PISSED? God, thats an understatment. I don't think anybody really has a full grasp on it. I don't think anyone will be able to appropriately predict what Jack did. My doubts come from out lack of.... precision, in trying to figure out what happened at the end of season two, without the help of spoilers.

I think by December there will be some substancial spoiler out there, but we wont really, fully understand what Jack did until we hear it coming out of any of the character's mouths.

Seriously, if we're all as bad at predicting, we're never goingt to figure out the truth for ourselves.

Is there anyone out there who even got close to guessing what happened to Sydney at the end of season two?

-Kat

Back