Season 5 Oracle *Spoilers* for S4

Leslie said:
Cecília said:
:lol:  :lol: ..your're mean Leslie.. :lol: if Sark's heart had phisically changed with such passion after he meet Syd, you would be delighted right now, wouldn't you?  :lol:  :lol:
LMAO! Hey, I'm not mean! :P But I can;t stand all the smarmy Rambaldi stuff, and totally separate from my dislike for Vaughn is my dislike for his being part of Rambaldi's prophecies (if that ends up to be true). And no, I would not like Sark's heart to be "changed" by Rambaldi. :confused: That would be worse than what JJ did to his character this past year. :P

:D

Les
:D ..yeah, i'm sorry for calling you mean, but it's true, you can be. sometimes :D . Sark and Sydney shipper...i should've known better..

..but anyway, i don't thing Vaughn will end up having something to do with the profecy. i don't, really. however... it would be romantic.. :blush:

..and aren't we the ones who are making this up ? puting Vaughn in the Rambaldi story? who started this anyway?

but in the end i'm sure if JJ for some reason end up reading half of the theories and fabulous ideas AllAlias members post about the show, some of us would now belong to the Alias creative team of writters.. :D

Cecília said:
:D ..yeah, i'm sorry for calling you mean, but it's true, you can be. sometimes :D . Sark and Sydney shipper...i should've known better..
OK, whoaness. Shipping Sarkney does not make someone "mean." OR anything else that might be construed as "bad." We rock. :P

Les

Few things:

1. We know very little about Followers of Rembaldi, I think that group still has to show their real cards. Their arch enemy is probably The Covenant.

2. Head of The Covenant is very likely to be someone we know, some how I doubt it will be Sloan, it would be too obvious. Even Sloan has been out manouvered few times by his enemies, who have not made a reappearance for a while (remember Roger Moore's character?). Sloan also is, in my opinion, showing real concern towards Sydney, even more than Jack ever was.

3. Vaughn is also "protected" by the prophecy, but towards what end? Suprisingly Lauren and Sark were willing to kill him (albeit, if I remember correctly Lauren actually moved the thing on the bag upwards, which I think actually closes the flow, not increase it). Just like Irina's sister was prepared to kill Sydney. First to help her, and then betray her...was Irina also prepared to betray Sydney? Lots of conflicts in interest.

4. Does Nadja know more than she is letting on at the moment? It all felt a bit suspicious. Whole thing seemed to be staged. Why would Conrad tell Sydney about The Passenger, if she was the enemy (Sydney)? Again there seems to be a conflict of interest here.

5. "This woman here depicted will possess unseen marks. Signs that she will be the one to bring forth my works. Bind them with fury, a burning anger unless prevented at vulgar cost this woman will render the greatest power unto utter desolation."

5,1 Sydney has brought forward Rembaldi's work, due to clever manipulation by DS-6, NSA/CIA and The Covenant.

5.2 She has not bind them in fury

5.3 She has just found out the manipulation plot by CIA, which could lead to "a burning anger"? Will she be needing new allies...Followers of Rembaldi perhaps...albeit they also fear her. How far does the conspiracy againt Sydney extend to? Who knew the content of that CIA file from Resurrection? Obviously Kennedy did not tell whole truth to Sydney in The Full Disclosure.

5.4 What could the vulgar cost be? A sacrifice by someone that would help Sydney to overcome her feelings? Death of Vaughn? Or will he also end up being against Sydney? It was also prophecied that she would end up fighting against Nadja, will she end up killing her?

5.5 Rendering the greatest power unto utter desolation? This might mean many things. We do not know what power or desolation this is refering to. NSA of course believed it would mean the US, Follower of Rembaldi must have an another meaning to this, and so on. This might mean a powerful object (eternal life, clairvoyance etc), it might mean a government (unlikely), secret society (perhaps - close to new world order stuff?). I personally believe that it will be an object of some sort. I believe it has something to do with clairvoyance, which was the most powerful gift Rembaldi obviously possessed. Albeit, it is most likely to be a combination of things.

6. Will Sydney be looking for new allies in Season 4? Who are the ones inside NSA/CIA that know the truth? Will she become fugitive? Who can she really trust?

So many cards haven't been shown yet.

NSA/CIA : What is their goal? What is the madate of The Trust? How does Black Hole fit in all this? There obviously are different forces working inside government working towards different goals.

Followers of Rembaldi : Organisation dedicated to preserve the prophecy of Rembaldi, yet very little is known about them. Lazarus (who had the order insignia in his hand) was willing to trust Sydney. I think there is a lot we don't know about those missing two years. Perhaps Sydney erased her memory in order to protect them along the artefact. Kennedy's explonation seemed a bit manufactured (and we know Lauren could change her appearance to look like Sydney, couldn't someone else do the same?)

The Covenant : What is their real mandate? Who is the mastermind? Sark only a pawn in the game, yet willing to sacrifice a lot for it. Perhaps he has been a lot higher in the organisation that he let Lauren to believe.

The Trust: Very little is known about them.

Mystery said:
Jack wanted Laren dead becasue he knew that she knew about the papers. Lauren is the one who told Syd. about them, how to find them, and some other stuff about who is pulling strings on each of them.
OMG You're right. LOL! I am so stupid. I totally forgot about that... :blush: Thanks for clearing it up!

Les

2. Head of The Covenant is very likely to be someone we know, some how I doubt it will be Sloan, it would be too obvious. Even Sloan has been out manouvered few times by his enemies, who have not made a reappearance for a while (remember Roger Moore's character?). Sloan also is, in my opinion, showing real concern towards Sydney, even more than Jack ever was.

Not to mention, Sloane has been working against the Covenant of late because he wants Nadia for himself. He can't be affiliated with them. I think it's Irina, personally. I know it's too obvious a choice, but I think it's the most logical. Then again, who knows about Jack... Maybe he is the head and he is working against Irina to keep control of Syd. But then what would explain his secret chats with her online? Was he faking her out? Hmmm... lots to think about... And as far as Katya is concerned, she was taken down by Syd too easily IMO to be the head of the Covenant. As a plot device, it doesn't make sense if she is.

3. Vaughn is also "protected" by the prophecy, but towards what end? Suprisingly Lauren and Sark were willing to kill him (albeit, if I remember correctly Lauren actually moved the thing on the bag upwards, which I think actually closes the flow, not increase it). Just like Irina's sister was prepared to kill Sydney. First to help her, and then betray her...was Irina also prepared to betray Sydney? Lots of conflicts in interest.

How is Vaughn protected by the Prophecy?

4. Does Nadja know more than she is letting on at the moment? It all felt a bit suspicious. Whole thing seemed to be staged. Why would Conrad tell Sydney about The Passenger, if she was the enemy (Sydney)? Again there seems to be a conflict of interest here.

Yeah, that is odd. But at this point we also have to remember the fact that some of these things that seem like they lead somewhere could just be JJ's own continuity mistakes, since he even admits that this season was kinda thrown together...

As far as the Rambaldi Prophecy is concerned, I really couldn't care less at this point. It's way too convoluted. :P

6. Will Sydney be looking for new allies in Season 4? Who are the ones inside NSA/CIA that know the truth? Will she become fugitive? Who can she really trust?

God I hope so. At this point it seems like the only person she can trust is Will. If Bradley Cooper agrees to come back for S4, I personally think it would rock if she and Will went rogue and disappeared from the CIA, letting highjinks of all sorts ensue. :D

The Covenant : What is their real mandate? Who is the mastermind? Sark only a pawn in the game, yet willing to sacrifice a lot for it. Perhaps he has been a lot higher in the organisation that he let Lauren to believe. 

The Trust: Very little is known about them.

I definitely want answers about both these organizations. Like, NOW. lol :P As for Sark's involvement in the Covenant, he must have been bribed/blackmailed for a lot more than just his life. There must be more at stake... Otherwise he would have just escaped them and stayed out of their way so that they wouldn't kill him. Not too difficult if you're Julian Sark. ;)

Les

i promised i would stay spoiler free...*hits self on head a whole bunch of times*
oh well, too late now. all of the things u guys have said, very interesting theroys
cant wait to have them answered

I am too obsessed said:
Man, I cannot wait untill all these are answered. JJ better have good ones.
Dido. If JJ come up with some crappy answers that he just throws together, then I am going to be super mad!

VaughnFan13 said:
Dammit, Jack, you better not disappoint me. But, what could he have done?
did u see the pics for the finale of S3? it kinda explains a bit but not alot o BTW i hear Lauren might be coming back i dunno how but then again i guess on alias people come back from the dead neway if S4 is as bad as S3 i am not watching

Alias_Freak said:
Mystery said:
Here is my GUESS on Jacks secret......

Sydney isn't really his daughter...she is a "project".  Vaughns dad kidnapped her sister to save her from the expierments and stuff...maybe he couldn't save Syd.  Maybe he tried but Syd's mom killed him thinking he was going to hurt Syd.  And maybe that is why Jack doesn't want Syd and Vaughn together!!  Just a Guess
That's a reasonable theory. (y)
thats a better theory than the other one ...

Alias_Gay said:
Alias_Freak said:
Mystery said:

Sydney isn't really his daughter...she is a "project".  Vaughns dad kidnapped her sister to save her from the expierments and stuff...maybe he couldn't save Syd.  Maybe he tried but Syd's mom killed him thinking he was going to hurt Syd.  And maybe that is why Jack doesn't want Syd and Vaughn together!!  Just a Guess
hey..that is a good theory

Leslie said:
Cecília said:
:D ..yeah, i'm sorry for calling you mean, but it's true, you can be. sometimes :D .  Sark and Sydney shipper...i should've known better..
OK, whoaness. Shipping Sarkney does not make someone "mean." OR anything else that might be construed as "bad." We rock. :P

Les
(y) heard heard... sarkney rocks all the way :jump:

yendys47 said:
Alias_Gay said:
Alias_Freak said:
Mystery said:

:eek: ...oh..yes..i can see it... very good Mystery! soo this would make Vaughn, Syd's official Guardian Angel. like he's continuing with his dad's job. but..wait..this would make Jack the bad guy...no, no, this can't happen :thinking: ..no.. Jack can't be bad guy.. (n)

..almost forgot.. no Leslie. don't fight it. let it be please..let Vaughn be Syd's Guardian Angel..please.. please? just this once.. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I have no idea what jack ight have done. But whatever it was...how big can it be? I mean, yeah, sydneys crying, but she does that a lot. I dont want to wait untill January to see ALIAS again...i might die without vaughn! :blush: </span>

I think Sydney was a big experiment and that Jack brought Sydney into the spy life and SD6. Maybe he even had something to do with her M.I.A, time away from Vaughn. He never doubted that she was alive. In the first season Jack told a lot of lies and the only thing that seemed to be true was that he did not want Sydney in the Spy life. Also he didn't like the Syd/ Vaughn relationship. I think that Syd/ Jack and Vaughn will all have a fall out and Syd will attempt to leave the CIA again and teach. If Jack put her into this world isn't the typical twenty something response to rebel and go a different way. She needs some friends and as much as the Syd/ Vaughn thing is great and I love him too. 9 months people. I have been angry with the Vaughn character all Season.

neishy said:
I think Sydney was a big experiment and that Jack brought Sydney into the spy life and SD6.  Maybe he even had something to do with her M.I.A, time away from Vaughn.  He never doubted that she was alive.  In the first season Jack told a lot of lies and the only thing that seemed to be true was that he did not want Sydney in the Spy life.  Also he didn't like the Syd/ Vaughn relationship.  I think that Syd/ Jack and Vaughn will all have a fall out and Syd will attempt to leave the CIA again and teach.  If Jack put her into this world isn't the typical twenty something response to rebel and go a different way.  She needs some friends and as much as the Syd/ Vaughn thing is great and I love him too. 9 months people.  I have been angry with the Vaughn character all Season.
I agree...

I'm getting very confused here...

and january 2005... god that's a looooong time to wait :Ph34r: :(

Cecília said:
yendys47 said:
Alias_Gay said:
Alias_Freak said:
Mystery said:

:eek: ...oh..yes..i can see it... very good Mystery! soo this would make Vaughn, Syd's official Guardian Angel. like he's continuing with his dad's job. but..wait..this would make Jack the bad guy...no, no, this can't happen :thinking: ..no.. Jack can't be bad guy.. (n)
Even better thinking this would mean Vaughn is carring out his dad's work I didn't even think of it that way!!

And you know how they do things on Alias. If Jack was bad it would only be a little bad for a little while. I am sure the really loves Syd. But how great would it be if Lena Olin came back to "Good" mommy!! That would totally change the show around and it would still be in the spirit of the first seasons like JJ said he wanted to get back to. Who knows...

Cecília said:
..almost forgot.. no Leslie. don't fight it. let it be please..let Vaughn be Syd's Guardian Angel..please.. please? just this once.. :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol:
:lol: LOL No way baby. 🇳🇴 Never in a million years. How can he be her guardian, when she has more balls and intelligence than he does? :blink: :lol:

Back