~Forgotten memories~

Scialet

Cadet
Hey guys! :hi:

um yeah so seems it's a new fic... :thinking: I was just incredibly bored and I was watching Alias again and again and...yep my brain had an idea :idea:
And I wanna give tons of :hug: and :flowers: and :smooch: to the awesome Lili (Syd_Vaughn 4ver) who accepted to read it and to correct all the mistakes I did...she had lot of work :console:
So feel free to comment, I take everything...Ooh and I :love: quotes :angelic:

Disclaimer: I don't own anything....ya know...

Summary: (thanks Lili :smooch: ) Sydney and Vaughn try to rebuild memories.

~Forgotten memories~

It was supposed to be another mission to find out what happened to her during these 2 years that she was missing. Just another mission, where she was risking her life. She didn’t care about it anymore; she didn’t have anything to loose. She had something, in the past. She had him. At that time she was fighting for making the world better. She had a noble goal. Now she was alone, she didn’t even have memories to fill her lonely nights. She didn’t remember the 2 past years. And that’s why she was risking her life everyday. To find out what happened to her.

This mission was particular. She was meeting someone who knew her during these two years. Someone she didn’t remember, but who knew who she was. Someone who knew Julia Thorne, the woman she was during these two years. That’s all she knew so far. She hadn’t been Sydney Bristow, the CIA spy, Michael Vaughn’s girlfriend. She had been Julia Thorne, a cold-blood killer, heartless, working for only money and personal pleasure.

She was supposed to meet Simon Walker, a handsome young man, who worked with a team only for money, stealing and killing if he needed to.

She met him while Weiss and Vaughn were keeping an eye on her, listening to their conversation. She was back in the team, back in the Julia Thorne character. She didn’t really want to, but she had to. That was the only way to find out what happened to her. It had become an obsession.

She had passed the test, she had stole jewelry like he asked her to. The police almost caught her, but she escaped. Like everytime, she won. But that night something happened, something no one had thought about. Vaughn had been caught. He was taking off all the hidden microphones on Simon’s house and a guard found him. He beat him before pushing him in a car, driving away.

Meanwhile Sydney - Julia- was perfectly working in the team, no one seemed to suspect her. But when she saw the guard pulling Vaughn out of the car, her face fell in an instant. She was shocked, terrified, scared, no word could describe how surprised and afraid she was.

When Simon pulled a gun at Vaughn’s temple, she had to do something. Vaughn could never survive to a shot in the head. But maybe...she said she wanted to do it by herself. He betrayed her; it was only fair for her to have some revenge.

She grabbed a knife and stabbed him. "You never should have betrayed me." Her words surprised herself. She was Julia, and her contact was a traitor. But she was Sydney before everything, and she really meant those words. After what happened she had to put a fake smile on her face, like if she could ever accept the fact that he married someone else. He betrayed her. He gave up on her. He lost faith.

" You never should have betrayed me." Her words hit him with force and he knew by a simple glance at her that she really meant it. She was surprised that she actually said those words, but she meant them.

He tried to act friendly with her, to be cheerful. But he couldn’t. He couldn’t bare the sadness he saw in her eyes everytime he looked at her. He couldn’t bare the rage he saw in them everytime she looked at him and Lauren, the happy married couple. He couldn’t bare to see how much pain he caused her.

He knew she did this to save him. A bullet in the head would have meant death for him. Being stabbed wasn’t good, especially since they were in the middle of nowhere. But at least it gave the CIA some time to find him and bring him to the nearest hospital.

The look in his eyes, the understanding she saw amazed her. But the fear and the pain broke her, and she almost return the knife against Simon. But she couldn’t. She was alone and they were too much. She could never win. So she pushed the blade in his stomach, trying not to hit his lungs. He’d never survive if one of his lungs were perforated.

She watched as Simon pushed him with his feet down the road, restraining herself to cry when she couldn’t see him anymore, lost in the dark of the night.
He groaned as he hit several rocks, bruising his back and legs. The pain was so strong he almost collapsed. But he had to stay awake. He had to fight to stay alive. Because he wanted to see her. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her. How much he missed her.

She climbed in the car and let her mind focus on her mission, while her stomach almost emptied itself on the seat of the car. Simon asked her if she was okay, and she simply nodded, fearing that the tears back in her eyes would fall if she tried to talk.

He tried to focus on his memories, the best times of his life, the one he shared with her. It has been short but so intense, he felt like he haven’t really lived before he met her, but just wait and meet her to finally start to live. He replayed every moment in his head, twice, before thinking of what could have been. His mind was full of what ifs when the sun finally started to rise, the cold of the night finally lessening a bit. It was better for him, the cold made him want to sleep more than anything. The sun would reheat him, and if he were lucky the light would keep him awake until someone would find him. If someone knew where he was. If she could contact the CIA. If she were still alive.

She tried to slip off during the night but Simon’s grip on her waist was too tight, and she couldn’t get out of the bed without waking him. He was a light sleeper. So she let her mind drift to happy times, when he and she were together, finally. After all the secret meeting, the hidden feelings, the repressed needs, they were finally free to share their love for each other. They had to take that change as soon as it was here, kissing passionately in the ruins of SD-6. They didn’t want to let the other go, not ever. They were together and that was all what counted. They could finally live what they’ve fight for during two years.

But they lost it. They lost the complicity they had, the silence understanding they had by a simple look. The love they shared so many nights. All of that was past. She was living in the past, replaying endlessly their first kiss, their first date, their first night...when she has done that for hours she would think of what could have been. What if she didn’t collapse? What if she went to the debriefing with him that night? What if he had came in with her? What if, what if...

Her life was made of what ifs now. Her body was here but her mind...Simon finally left the hotel room and she ran to the nearest phone cab, dialing her phone secure line. She was totally panicked, was Vaughn still alive? Was he in pain or bleeding to death under the burning sun?

So? 🍅 ?

Sci :watsup:

Wow... there's more right? can I get a PM i'll quote later but I have to go to work

Ok so now i'm back to Quote this splendifferus piece of writing and I find a new chap :woot: so um do you mind if I quote that one for now :thinking:

who knows I may come back and quote here because you are so amazing...

:hi: hey guys!
woaw...thankies :smooch:

i said:
[post="1208839"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right]

:rolleyes:

[quote name='i'm an aliasaholic' date='Feb 12 2005, 04:07 PM']Wow... there's more right? can I get a PM i'll quote later but I have to go to work
[post="1208842"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

more um.... :Ponder: depends....seems at least 3 guys want me to post more so...maybe tomorrow :thinking:

[quote name='ASIOagent' date='Feb 12 2005, 04:55 PM']PM meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

*ooooooooooh*
[post="1208934"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

lol okiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies 😆

[quote name='LaurenRachael' date='Feb 12 2005, 05:48 PM']OOOOOOOOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SOOO GOOD!!!! PM ME!!! :Please:

UPDATE SOON!!! (y)

xO laur
[post="1209047"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

:smiley: if u pwomise you won't kill your keyboard...maaaaybe soon :whistle:

thank ya guys for reading!!! :hug:

Sci :watsup:

Look at ME! Look at ME!! LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!
Im reading a Sci fic!!!!!
*JUMPS* see---> :bounce:
I loveded it! It completely rocked my sox!
Send me a PM.... PLEASE?
*MUAH*
That was awesome Sci!!!!
Luv ya-Ash

hey Scialet!

I just read this through and I ahve to say that this was very impressive...I enjoyed reading this and I hope you'll put me on your pm list :smiley:
I really want to see where you're heading with this ;)

Scialet said:
more um.... :Ponder: depends....seems at least 3 guys want me to post more so...maybe tomorrow :thinking:

YAY!!! But you KNOW TODAY is better!! (y)

lol okiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies 😆
:smiley: if u pwomise you won't kill your keyboard...maaaaybe soon :whistle:

FINE. I won't kill my keyboard.

shotput25ash said:
Look at ME! Look at ME!! LOOK LOOK LOOK!!!!
Im reading a Sci fic!!!!!
*JUMPS* see---> :bounce:
I loveded it! It completely rocked my sox!
Send me a PM.... PLEASE?
*MUAH*
That was awesome Sci!!!!
Luv ya-Ash
[post="1209267"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*looks at Ash*
wait...Ash??? :thud:
wooaw... :shocked:

ASIOagent said:
YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!
[post="1209279"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

😆

Ms.MichaelVaughn said:
hey Scialet!

I just read this through and I ahve to say that this was very impressive...I enjoyed reading this and I hope you'll put me on your pm list :smiley:
I really want to see where you're heading with this ;)
[post="1209298"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

umm.... :Ponder: okay 😆
silly of course! :rolleyes:
I'm glad you like it! :smooch:

LaurenRachael said:
YAY!!! But you KNOW TODAY is better!! (y)
FINE. I won't kill my keyboard.
[post="1209331"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

today..umf...maaaayeb if I'm extra bored tonight... :Ponder:
I said MAYBE tho :eyebrow:
and *pats Laur on the head* good Laur :P

thank ya all guys!!! :group:

today..umf...maaaayeb if I'm extra bored tonight... :Ponder:
I said MAYBE tho :eyebrow:
and *pats Laur on the head* good Laur :P
[post="1209354"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts thinking of evil plan to get Sci bored*
So I'm a dog now? <_<

😆

:hi: :woot: hey!!!

And I wanna give tons of :hug: and :flowers: and :smooch: to the awesome Lili (Syd_Vaughn 4ver) who accepted to read it and to correct all the mistakes I did...she had lot of work :console:

:lol: aww thanks Sci :hug: but i didn't mind!! it was fun!! :happydance: :D if you want me to read any more, just email it to me!! ^_^

hehe enjoy your none weird 🍕 :P

:hug: :bye:

msu_ruby said:
can i get a pm
[post="1209515"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ooh yeah sure! :hug:
thanks for asking!

Syd_Vaughn 4ver said:
:hi:  :woot: hey!!!
:lol: aww thanks Sci :hug: but i didn't mind!! it was fun!! :happydance:  :D if you want me to read any more, just email it to me!!  ^_^

[post="1209517"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

😆 okay ready to work soon? :whistle:
cos I'm gonna be bored next week I feel it... 👎

hehe enjoy your none weird 🍕  :P

:laughbounce: um not tonight actually, I'm kinda lazy... 🍅
but this week, definitely! (y)
oh my why did I said I'd eat that again? :thinking:
:banghead:

:laughbounce: okay um...lemme check something... 🍕 on tuesday... :thinking: ooh man...
haha okay, I'll send ya when I write something more...dunno when tho but :jump: :hug: :smooch: :throb:
OOOkay so guys....I go find the next chap and I post it... *hides*

Back