Forgotten Past

Previously on Forgotten Past...

Sydney learns that the 2 bodies found in Jack's fire-destroyed home was those of 2 hitmen hired by Lazarey to murder Jack and Nicolas. Kovarik informs her that Katya was the one who intercepted Lazarey's plan and was able to save Jack and Nico; and take him to a safe location. However, to Sydney's dismay, she also learns of Irina's whereabouts.

Meanwhile, Alexa decides to go back to Los Angeles after a visit from a gypsy in Romania. On the plane ride to LA, Alexa wakes up abruptly from a strange proheptic dream.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 33</span>

A young Asian boy made his way across the dark warehouse, clutching a tiny scroll of paper in his hand.

There he saw the light of a cigarette flicker then extinguish.

“Miss Derevko?” His heavy accent did little to hide his nervousness. “I have message from friend.”

Katya reached her hand out and took the scroll from him. “Thank you, Baolinh.” She handed the boy some money and watched him quickly scurry away.

Jack watched Katya in the distance. He saw her slowly open the letter and concentrate on its contents.

She became pale.

“What have you gotten yourself into Irina?” her mind screamed.

Katya looked up and saw Jack leaning against the doorway.

“Irina’s been captured by the Japanese army.”

~*~*~*~*

Alexa looked out the window of her hotel room.

She arrived in Los Angeles a few hours ago, but she didn’t want to go home.

Somehow nothing felt the same anymore.

A knock on the door diverted her attention.

“Who’s there?” she yelled.

“Kovarik.” The muffled voice responded.

Alexa rushed to the door and found the middle age man soaked from the evening rain.

“Demetri, please come in. Let me get you a towel.”

“Its good to see you again Alexa.” He smiled as she handed him a towel.

“I came here to speak to you.” He sat down on a nearby chair. “Its important I let you know.”

“There was a fire at Jack’s house…”

“He’s alive and so is Nico.” Alexa interrupted. “Sydney was here earlier.”

“I see.” He cleared his throat. “Is that all she said?”

“For the most part, yes.”

“Then I feel that there is something else I must say…”

Alexa felt Kovarik’s words unravel the truth of her life and light the flame of anger and rage that flowed through her blood.

Alexa walked to a table set next to the bed and grabbed the vase sitting on top of it with her hand.

“Get…out!” she said.

Kovarik stood still for a moment, trying to make sense of what she was saying.

Alexa took the vase and threw it across the room. Shards of glass flying across the room and landing on the plush hotel carpeting.

“YOU…” she pointed her finger “are NOT my father and Ekaterina Derevko is NOT my MOTHER!”

“Alexandra…please…don’t take this harshly…” he persuaded as he slowly backed away from Alexa.

“Don’t take it too harshly?! You expected me to just be fine with what you said!” She pulled a knife from pocket.

Waving the knife in Kovarik’s face, she said, “My mother is Irina Derevko and my father is Jack Bristow, got that! Ekaterina Derevko is my aunt and you are no one to me!”

Kovarik stumbled onto the floor as he crawled away to the door.

Reaching for the doorknob, he saw the knife fly to his direction…

Barely missing his hand.

thats wat i luv about this story: it never ceases to surprise me.

this chap had a very interesting atmosphere to it, a good flavor (c, i can use big words! :D :P )

can't wait for more!

how did u like my new chapters of 'The New Girl'? :angelic:

Yes, dear, but I was only meaning to stop the ensuing argument, but if you want to go there, so be it.

And for the record?

:P

~Mac

ALiAs_AgEnT_423 said:
I applaud your efforts Mac.

Amisha...what I meant by first time was that you post a similar comment on The Beginning.

Oh and of course.... :P and :P
i posted this one first!

and now you both have thorns...

Loved the update, but it was such a tease!! I wanted Alexa to kick his A$$!!!! LOL

Thanks for the PM - please post again SOON!!!

J. :smiley:

jobi2372 said:
Loved the update, but it was such a tease!! I wanted Alexa to kick his A$$!!!! LOL

Thanks for the PM - please post again SOON!!!

J. :smiley:
LOL...must we be so violent? :P Alexa is gonna do some A$$ kicking...don't worry!

Back