Girls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
obsessetion said:
lmao!!! i think it's sexy wen i guy holds u from the back or holds u!!!
But it's kinda scary when a guy comes up behind you and puts his arms around you and you didn't hear him, so you think it's just some random person. I've hit boyfriends for doing that... :blush: Yes, I'm kind of a spaz about random people touching me.

I don't have enough self confidence to ask a guy out. He'd have to say he liked me first. Even if I was absolutely positive he liked me, I still probably wouldn't ask. Thats how bad my fear of rejection is. And no, Itz the Mt, telling me to have self confidence probably wont help. :smiley:

TephieD said:
I don't have enough self confidence to ask a guy out. He'd have to say he liked me first. Even if I was absolutely positive he liked me, I still probably wouldn't ask. Thats how bad my fear of rejection is. And no, Itz the Mt, telling me to have self confidence probably wont help. :smiley:
Me either... I have low self-esteem. Always have, always will. I would never EVER ask a guy out. It just wouldn't happen.

Me too. -_- The only situation in which I would even THINK about asking a guy about would be if I had already been friends with him for a long time and I knew that he would say yes. Of course this would never happen to me because I have very few guy friends, I haven't know any of them for a long time, and I know that if I asked any of them out they would say no :D . Gee, I guess that rules that out, then. ^_^

Yeah. I HAD a guy friend who asked me out but we both know how THAT turned out. :rolleyes: I think the key word in that sentence is "had". :smiley:

Hahahahahaha... Ahem... Excuse me. Yeah, but we all know that that was his fault. He's nuts. He wouldn't be able to keep a girlfriend for more than like 2 weeks.

Well, that too. But then again, you were "going out" for like a month. Notice the quotes around "going out." ^_^

Thats ok. And yeah, I do ignore him now. Its funny though. A bit mean but funny. And he deserves it, being the jerk that he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back