Help! Friend troubles...

It's just this would never happen between guys. Someone would get punched in the gut, and someone would grap the money. A day later, no1 remembers and everyone is even!

AliasHombre said:
It's just this would never happen between guys. Someone would get punched in the gut, and someone would grap the money. A day later, no1 remembers and everyone is even!
^_^ that's what usually happens with me and my friend

Things like this makes me wonder why girls have to be so dramatic...

feeling_like_a_spy said:
oo.. i think you should give it, but have a close, personal discussion first. like how you guys started to fight, what the problem is, etc. then you can apologize and then hopefully she'll apologize and you can give her the money and everything will turn out fine
I agree. Don't let a small argument ruin a friendship.

go shopping... that's what I'd do!!!! :woot: lol go get yourself something nice! or go out and eat!!! buy an ice cream cake!!!!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
AliasHombre said:
It's just this would never happen between guys.  Someone would get punched in the gut, and someone would grap the money.  A day later, no1 remembers and everyone is even!
^_^ that's what usually happens with me and my friend

Things like this makes me wonder why girls have to be so dramatic...
ugh yes. and CERTAIN PEOPLE cause certain things to happen... and certain friendships to almost break.. ok ill shu tup now :D

xdancer said:
feeling_like_a_spy said:
oo.. i think you should give it, but have a close, personal discussion first. like how you guys started to fight, what the problem is, etc. then you can apologize and then hopefully she'll apologize and you can give her the money and everything will turn out fine
I guess it's true you shouldn't let a small argument ruin a friendship, but honestly, if she goes around saying felgercarb about you guys then just leave her.

now, the only way i think you should give it back is because it TECHNICALLY is her money. and i know i would go hectic for 30.00, but i find no reason why she would be acting like that to your other friends. try to understand her point of view, and try to make her understand yours. then later, you both can apologize and patch up your friendship.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
xdancer said:
feeling_like_a_spy said:
I guess it's true you shouldn't let a small argument ruin a friendship, but honestly, if she goes around saying felgercarb about you guys then just leave her.
yeah really. you shouldnt just forgive anything... *ahem* great this is taking on another note... :rolleyes:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
xdancer said:
feeling_like_a_spy said:
Well she doesn't want to be friends anymore, she said she wished she never met us, she hates us and she was talking to this girl in my class, one of the "popular" crowd, whose friends are the biggest bi***es ever, and she said that "your friends are like Gods compared to mine." So she really hates us.

feeling_like_a_spy said:
now, the only way i think you should give it back is because it TECHNICALLY is her money. and i know i would go hectic for 30.00, but i find no reason why she would be acting like that to your other friends. try to understand her point of view, and try to make her understand yours. then later, you both can apologize and patch up your friendship.
it just doesnt WORK that way ^_^

but hmm... about the money... :thinking: but hey, if you "spent" it then why not?

feeling_like_a_spy said:
yeah but she already got paid back, so really she'd just be gaining more money. Which she doesn't deserve. Why should Kara apologize? For not knowing she had her "friend's" money? I don't think she needs to apologize for anything. Or Katelyn.

SiriCerasi said:
feeling_like_a_spy said:
it just doesnt WORK that way ^_^

but hmm... about the money... :thinking: but hey, if you "spent" it then why not?
Yea, it doesn't, especially with Courtney. And she thinks I already spent it, so what the hey? Why not?

Kara said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
xdancer said:
feeling_like_a_spy said:
Well she doesn't want to be friends anymore, she said she wished she never met us, she hates us and she was talking to this girl in my class, one of the "popular" crowd, whose friends are the biggest bi***es ever, and she said that "your friends are like Gods compared to mine." So she really hates us.
dude leave her. She's being a ***** about it, she really doesn't deserve to be friends with the two of you. Screw her, Ms. I'm-too-good-for-you! Go spend the money, that's what she thinks anyway.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Kara said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
xdancer said:
feeling_like_a_spy said:
dude leave her. She's being a ***** about it, she really doesn't deserve to be friends with the two of you. Screw her, Ms. I'm-too-good-for-you! Go spend the money, that's what she thinks anyway.
yeah screw her

Back