Home to Stay

You can't blame Sydney for not taking Michael seriously when it comes to the homecoming dance. And if I were her I'd be afraid of being humiliated while there too.

Look at Nadia's reaction. She believes no one as popular as Michael would even think of taking someone like her sister. Nadia thinks it's a joke.

Chris

oooooooooo i really REALLY want to know what is going to happen next!?!? i'm addicted to this fic already lol :D
i am really glad that they aren't just going on what they have heard about each other and have/are taking the time to get to know each other properly!!
cant wait for more!! :smiley: PLEASE update soon :P

Sounds like Michael is nothing like his reputation and doesn't like that type of reputation.
But, Sydney also doesn't like her reputation connected to the group she eats lunch with.

Can't wait for Nadia's reaction to Michael actually picking Sydney up for the dance.

Sure... no big deal.... *snort*

Who's gonna believe that felgercarb??????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's going to fall for him
He's going to fall for her
Then they do it
They don't see each other for five years
They meet again
Fall for each other all over AGAIN
Do it AGAIN
Get married
and have lotsa lotsa lotsa SV 👶

:rolleyes: me

She whipped around, her eyes narrowing at him. “Is this what this is? Some kind of joke? Or bet? I go all gooy-eyed and say ‘oh sure Michael I’d love to go to the dance with you’ and then we get there and your friends throw eggs at me.”

^ reminds me of that scene from Never Been Kissed

lmao at Nadia :lol:

I'm glad Michael asked Sydney ^_^

I swear, Mathew Lillard is in a lot of Freddy Prince Jr.'s Movies.

Throw eggs... Never Been Kissed flashback anyone?

Good Chapter, I would of read it sooner... but my brother stole the laptop and used it in his room and locked the door, and the other computer has no internet for some reason right now... so better late than never.

-Over my head :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

Back