Horse lover's clique

lol, so do i, i have one on my night stand, one right beside me right now, two down stairs in my basement where it's my haven. Well i live in Canada so lotsa snow, there's still about a foot of it on the ground right now, and still freezing cold, and it just snowed today. i haven't been on a horse since i was um... i think six or seven so... i want to so badly though. almost as badly as i luv alias... hehe
--Mandy :angelic:

I do too, my friend is a great artist and for my B-Day she drew a horse running in the water!! It's really pretty!! I "had" a rearing one, it was kinda big, but my cat broke it!!

A horse once chased me into a barn. it was scarey. I got bucked off then the thing like looked at me and started chasing me! :smiley:

I love animals in general, but my cat is odd, she drinks her water with her paw, dips it in and licks it off her paw!!!! I love her but she's odd!!!!!

One of my best friends is getting a free horse (that's the plan anyway). All she has to do is pass her riding tests on a horse that she fell off of in the beginning... I hope she does all right.

:eek: tell your friend that I'm jelaous, so jealous that i might turn green from envy :D
--mandy :angelic:

Horses scare the poop out of me...this one time I was riding one and it started to hail and the horse freaked out and started running really really fast...AHHH! bad memories...now i am really scared of them!

Horses are quite scary, especially when ur driving and u have 2 overtake them! I was turning into this road the other day and a horse pulled right up and nearly hit my car! V scary!

Back