Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALL OF THEM

• LOTS OF THEM

• ONLY A FEW

• Total voters
only the few that i have recruited!! i mostly talk to you guys about alias and the few exceptions that i have recruited(including some of my teachers which is just sad in my opinion, bc i stay after class to talk about it on mondays, now that is just sad!!LOL) but i always try to get more ppl but sadly no one is as obsessed by it as i am which is very upsetting some times, bc then i have to re-explain things that go over their heads! but that is fun though!

hey! im 14, does that count? none of my friends watch alias but i introduced some to the lovely looks of michael vaughn (he is so hot) and now they are almost on the bandwagon.....it scks theres noone to talk to about this at skewl...good thing i have u guys!

I've been trying to recruit everyone I know. Usually all my girl friends get hooked after seeing Michael Vartan, which I can't complain about ;)

funnily enough, i just found out one of my friends loves it too! once we finally see it here, the two of us are gonna be the nutjobs in class (hopefully we can recruit our other frined since she spends more time on msn) actually, come to think of it, maybe we already are nutjobs....jk
but sadly only a few, but i plan on recruiting :smiley:

a few, i hve one that never wants me to tell her anything thats goign to happen! while another does
so when i am telling the one that wants to know, the one that doesn't hears and gets upset!
but they are only a few friends from school and any friends i have made here, the others complain, at school when i go off talking about TV! coz they only watch an hour a week and thats either the simpsons or to do with nature. By the way, did i mention i love my friends!

:D I have a few who watch and more that read my fan fiction which I email them. Each one I talk into watching is a fan of Lena Olin's work, so that pleases me also.

poor me I have like 2 friends who watch Alias and they're no where near as obsessed as I am. It's so sad because I don't have anyone to talk to the show about. Thats why I joined this site! It's like my support group- AA- except instead of alchoholics anonymous its alias adicts.

i have like 1 friend who watches alias but i don't think she's as addicted as i am so i come here.some of my friends think that alias is only there to fill up a time slot.they don't know how wrong they are.

Back