Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALL OF THEM

• LOTS OF THEM

• ONLY A FEW

• Total voters
None of my friends watch Alias! It's so sad too, because they know everything about it, but only because I talk about it so much, LMAO! :smiley:

0, none of my friends where I live like Alias, absolutley 0, I'm starting to get annoyed, like I'll start talking about JG, and they'll go "Yeah, okay, Uhh what's the block order" OOOOOH THAT BUGS ME!!!

I never shut up about it at school and tell them to watch it but none of them ever do. My friend watched it for about 5 seconds when he changing channels and then he changed the channel.

I have five or six that watch, but I wish that more would! I think that all my friends would really like the show, but they just don;t want to take the time and watch. To bad for them! l.o.l

I've mentioned it to my friends, but I think it annoyed them more than it tempted them to watch. 7th heaven is so sappy and the writing and acting is horrible. I guess that's a little off topic. Oh well.

None of my friends watched alias but iv now got one hooked and another on the way! but neither of them have watched it since the beggining! I'm glade that there are 13 and 14 year old girl who whatch it on the web site!
~ASH~

the reason y i think that so many ppl dont wathc alias is because it is so complicated, unless you watch every episode. ive gotten my friends to wathc an episode, but they didnt like it cuz they didnt understand wta was going on.

aliasgurl said:
the reason y i think that so many ppl dont wathc alias is because it is so complicated, unless you watch every episode. ive gotten my friends to wathc an episode, but they didnt like it cuz they didnt understand wta was going on.
I agree. But I had a little Alias party and made everyone dress up like a character and explained everything (which took an hour!). So now they have no excuse to not watch it! See, there's a reason why my friends call me the jehovah's witness of Alias....

kate_jones said:
See, there's a reason why my friends call me the jehovah's witness of Alias....
LOL! That's adorable !

Only a few of my friends watch..... I think about 5. Oh well I'm still trying to convince others to watch !

Back