Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ALL OF THEM

• LOTS OF THEM

• ONLY A FEW

• Total voters
That's what I wanna do. I want some Alias parties goin' on! I'm sure this coming season there will be major hangouts on Sunday nights.....hopefully with 5 - 10 people ther. So far there is guaranteed to be at least 4

That's a sorry excuse, but yet I'd go out with my girlfriend instead of Alias as well......so I really can't blame him! Although my girlfriend likes Alias (THANK GOD) and so she'll sit and watch them with me!

Try harder, I guarantee you that if you show them the last 5 episodes of Season 2 they wouldn't be able to NOT watch the Season Premiere with ya!!!

As of right now, none of my friends watch Alias, but this will all change soon! As soon as season one comes out all of my friend will be forced to watch. Their excuse right now is it's to complicating to watch, but you better believe I will make them watch season 1, 2 , and I'll be sure to tape 3 so they will be obsessed by the end. And hopefully they will be new fans by the end!

lol i did get my neighbor hooked...

im now going through the episodes in order with him... we are on like episode 6 of season one... which i am having some trouble obtaining :smiley:

Milo47 said:
Well that's always good to hear........just give it time, your friend will fortunately fall into the web of ALIAS!
LOL...I hope so! But there was another friend, who I told about Alias during the first season. I had her watch that marathon over New Year's awhile ago...and got her hooked. But...:lol: She's not as nuts as me!

none of mine do, except one ive currently recruited ;) , now she's like, in this ep. what happened? and in this ep. what did he say? in that ep. i didnt under stand... lol

heh with my neighbor i showed him apicture of syd and her mom and dad all smiling and then i just exited the picture

i just said "she is important" and in responce to all of his questions i said "you will find out later"

hehehehheheheh im evil.....

NONE of my friends watch alias and it is sooo annoying because i'm completely hooked on it...well actually one of my friends watches it but she moved away :(
it was really funny though, we were all sleeping over at my friend's house and she had rented "never been kissed" and i had never seen it...and then when the teacher comes out, me and my friend are like, "OMIGOD! OMIGOD!! ITS VAUGHN!!" all our friends were like, "uhh, WHAT?" my friend was like, "its the guy! he almost died recently!" and i was like,"and before that he almost DROWNED!" everyone was like, "riiiiight, would u two shut up now?"

prettynpink55 said:
NONE of my friends watch alias and it is sooo annoying because i'm completely hooked on it...well actually one of my friends watches it but she moved away :(
it was really funny though, we were all sleeping over at my friend's house and she had rented "never been kissed" and i had never seen it...and then when the teacher comes out, me and my friend are like, "OMIGOD! OMIGOD!! ITS VAUGHN!!" all our friends were like, "uhh, WHAT?" my friend was like, "its the guy! he almost died recently!" and i was like,"and before that he almost DROWNED!" everyone was like, "riiiiight, would u two shut up now?"
That is so sad.....GO GET THEM HOOKED GIRL!!!

Back