Hurricane Jeanne

Hey
Well another Huracane just arrived called Jeanne.Its here in Puerto Rico right now and its pretty big.Its funny I think this was all planned cause Frances went on top of us,Ivan went bellow us and Jeanne is coming right through the middle :lol: .Well to all the islands who might be affected by this hurracane I wish the best of luck and my prayers r with u guys. :smiley:

-Yojo/lola

P.S
IM GOING SURFING!!!!!Huracane=Big Waves=Awesome rides :lol: later :surf:

hahaha, i laughed at your surfing comment. i haven't been able to surf since the end of summer. besides, it's not like norcal has the warmest waters. i wanna go down to LA and surf with my cousin. i only get to surf during the summer most of the time. when i was little i use to spent a lot of time in hawaii cause my mom's side is from hawaii. becareful with those waves, hurricanes can make the waves eat you up.

good luck with the hurricane.

Thanx everyone.The hurracane started through the este side of the island and left through the west but it made a long stop in my town wich is at the very edge of the nortwest psrt of the island.It was here all night till 11am.Now Puerto Rico is suffering some big effects.Lost of streets blocking streets,no electricity till monday (I have a power plant) and lots of people lost there homes. :( But time is all we need,thanx for all your prayers.

The surfing was mad.Me and my friends were out there like at midnight and it was awesome.Completely crazy but awesome.We wiped out alot.We didnt wanna stop.Till one time I wiped out I hit some rocks coming down and my friend said that it was too crazy so we had to stop.My leg is pretty busted up but no cast or anything thank God.My dad grounded me though :lol: Guess I deserved it.Still those waves were tooooo sweeet.

SkyGirl5 said:
actually there is another hurricane named somthin with a K forming in the atlantic
enough with the hurricanes already!!!!!!!!!
[post="1000917"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Karl ;) But it's not supposed to hit the US or central america I think.

Back