If the cast of Alias ...

as much money as i had! lol then i would ask for an autograph

if jack said he was gunna kill u in 5 minutes would u call the police

(check out the imagine if thingy on aliasfun"

oh yea - i don't wanna die....oh course i would drop charges for a little info on the show and an autograPH from him and the rest of the cast....and a visit to the set!!!

ok...lena olin confides in you that she has been signed for the next three years and she will keep you on the inside track of all the goings on on the set if you don't tell anyone, what do you do?

I'd thank her for signing (!!!), and then ask her not to spoil me! :lol:

If Vaughn asked you to do something illegal in the name of national security, but you were going to get caught and punished for it (but you couldn't say why you were doing it), would you do it?
;)

(BTW,

If one of syd's parents had to die which one would u choose?
Irina. In a New York minute. ^_^ )

yeah..if it was for vaughn....::drools::....:D

if u saw melissa george, what is the first thing that u would think/do?

I would think: "Hey she's Vaughn's wife on Alias, I should ask her for her autograph"

And then I would ask her for her autograph, and how she likes being an actress on the best show on this planet.

If Sydney was about to be killed, and the only way to save her would be to sacrifice your closest friend, what would you do?

since syd is a fictional character i would have to let her die....i know thats horrible but i really love my closeest friends like family

ok..victor garber is beating up an innocent person on the street....what do you do....save the person with some syd moves or just watch and marvel at vg?

I'd stop him and then rip of his Victor Garber mask. :lol: Mr Garber seems to be the sweetest natured actor I've seen in a long time. Now, if it were Jack, on the other hand . . . ! Not sure I'd want to tangle with him!

If you could have a guest shot on Alias, but had to wear a bikini (guys: speedo), would you do it?
;)

mmmm you could not get me in one but if its a tankinie i would
(im very consevitive!)
if m/v said you ere ugly and that you smell like syd which he thinks she stinks would you hurt him or still be his girlfriend?

lol jeez confusing ... um yea i'd still be his girlfriend!! of course!!

if sydney was in a life-threatening situation, and the only way you could save her, was by sacrificing irina, would you?

Yeah...cuz Syd's the main character, she can't die!!!

What if Syd came up to you, and said "I'll give you my autograph if you walk across that thin beam 1000 feet above ground level" would you?

If Jen garner asked me 2 walk across the thin beam i would only do it if i had a safety harnis but if i didn't i wouldnt do it becuase im scared of heights.

If you had a date with michael vartan but also had your dead aunt's funeral on the same day, which one would you go 2?

i would try ad reschedule the date...or the funeral...or invite him to the funeral so that he could comfort me...

ok...Marshall confesses that he and carrie are planning to overthrow the gov't..ad syd and jack are gonna help....would you turn them in or join them right then and there???

Iguess i would join then just for the fun of working with Syd.

If Jennifer told you she had to tell everyone your deepest secret or she would die,would you let her? :sly:

P.S
Sorry its been a while guys.I miss this game. :smiley:

Hmm...I'd let her tell everyone...I can't let Jen die...it just wouldn't be right.

Okay, if Irina told you that you were Sydney's sister and she offered you a million dollars not tell Sydney...would you (1) not break the news and take the money or (2) tell Syd and not take the money?

i would say well at least i'm nice and not telling everyone and their dog is ugly.

If you were at a bar and you saw Vaughn's wife making out with Sloane what would you do?

After a quick chat with Barnett, I'd take photos and send them to SYd and Vaughn.

Okay, you're on a long international flight and after about an hour you notice that your favourite Alias star is seated next to you, however, you've just spent that hour editing your fan-fic which involves their charater doing some rather kinky things, and from the look on their face, they've read every single word. What do you do?

Back