If the cast of Alias ...

arghhhhh ... really tough one ... a dead Vaughn ... :eek: !! but still I think I'd prefer to see S/V together, cos (hehe) I'm sure Syd would have stolen the rambaldi device that got Frallison risen from the dead so she could bring back dead Vaughn to the living :lol:

NQ : on one hand let's say that alias could go on for at least ten more seasons but only on one condition : that S/V don't ever get back together (I mean not even a kiss :( ) ... on the other hand, S/V do get back together but then it's the last season of alias ... what would you prefer ?!?

NQ : on one hand let's say that alias could go on for at least ten more seasons but only on one condition : that S/V don't ever get back together (I mean not even a kiss  ) ... on the other hand, S/V do get back together but then it's the last season of alias ... what would you prefer ?!?

Rather see Alias go on for 10 yrs than have it end NOW. Geez it's a show and if it ended the reality is Sydney and Vaughn wouldn't be together forever.

NQ: Who do you think would be a good actress to play the Irina and Katya's third sister, Elena? Remember this is a casting question and don't forget the actress would have to be in her 40's...

lenafan said:
NQ: Who do you think would be a good actress to play the Irina and Katya's third sister, Elena? Remember this is a casting question and don't forget the actress would have to be in her 40's...
Rene Russo. My roommate thinks Nicole Kidman would be good. She has no problem with prostetics and played a russian woman in Birthday girl. I dunno. I like Rene Russo. Someone else make another suggestion.

My 1,000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

assume that Lena Olin is never gonna return in the show...
would you prefer Jack to have a hot affair with her sister, or continue to share a "relationship" with Irina through a car message board :smiley:D) and then knowing that Syd's parents are in a way kinda still together ?

[/QUOTE]parisMalias Posted on Feb 2 2004, 04:18 AM
assume that Lena Olin is never gonna return in the show...
would you prefer Jack to have a hot affair with her sister, or continue to share a "relationship" with Irina through a car message board () and then knowing that Syd's parents are in a way kinda still together ?
Not a cast question. More of a character question.

However, be that as it may, the answer would be to stay in touch with a woman he has loved and hated for 30 plus years. There's something sensual about talking to each other thru a machine. OK my imagination might be a little wild. Then too, a fling with the sister doesn't quite match up with Jack's character.

OK back to a cast question:
If Lena Olin signs for one or two episodes, do you think they should make those episodes a family affair, or just have her for two or three scenes per episode?

well i think if we'r just gonna have her 4 a little while the whole show should b a familly thing.

k nq:if you hadthe oportunity 2 meet malissa george without any possibility of her getting u chance 2 meet other cast members would u?

Syd&Vaughn4-Ever said:
k nq:if you hadthe oportunity 2 meet malissa george without any possibility of her getting u chance 2 meet other cast members would u?
Is this supposed to say "without a chance of meeting any other cast member"?

If so, then yeah!I love Melissa. Shes great.

NQ: If you could live next door to either Jennifer Garmer or Michael Vartan, which would you choose?

Well, isn't being next to one like being next to the other, I mean they're dating lol. Anyway, probably Micheal Vartan cause then there is the off chance that David Anders might drop by for a little guy bonding and I can be sure to be out side gardening that day! ;)

<0>Danie :redhair:

If you were in line at the post and you noticed your favourite actor infront of you with a very large package they can't move properly (i.e. you try the kick slide it doesnt work, the macho guy lift throw out you're back...) and you rushing out of the house are wearing your grungiest, baggiest, sweats, and have unwashed hair (if you are a girl--no make up, guy--no hair gel), and look horrid. Do you offer to help?

aliasfan9790 said:
If a guy came up to you and said "The CIA wants you to work for them."
wut would be ur response?! :P
i would say yes in an instint b/c i have always wanted to join the cia.
hence my name :P

If you had the choice of spending a day with Vaughn, Sark, or Will, who would it be?

OK twoquestions here.

Would I offer to help...sure. I'd flash my warmest smile, apologize for not looking my best and help him.

2nd Question: I'd spend the day with Sark. He's definitely the more interesting.

NQ: Which set of cast members would you like to talk to:
1. Spy family (Jen, Victor and Lena)
2. Spy lovers (Jen, Mike and Melissa
3. Spy baddies (David, Isabella and Suit and Glasses (remember him?) aka Rik Young.
Give your reasons

lenafan said:
NQ: Which set of cast members would you like to talk to:
1. Spy family (Jen, Victor and Lena)
2. Spy lovers (Jen, Mike and Melissa
3. Spy baddies (David, Isabella and Suit and Glasses (remember him?) aka Rik Young.
Give your reasons
Oh wow this is a toughie. I would love to talk to spy fam cuz I love Victor and he is a legend. He is so wonderful at all he does. Lena is gorgeous and smart and seems really funny and nice. And well, Jen is Jen. But then theres Michael and Melissa, who I love and are totally great too. They are smart and cool and so funny. I might have to go with the spy lovers just because Michael and Jen and Melissa are way hot. Even tho I think Lena and Victor are gorgeous too. Wow, yeah that would be a hard decision.

NQ: If you could have been a guest on any episode, which one would it have been, you would you play and why would you pick that eppy?

NQ: If you could have been a guest on any episode, which one would it have been, who would you play and why would you pick that eppy?

I'm not sure the question is correctly stated. Based on one interpretation, I'd really like to play Irina in A Dark Turn in the room in Panama with Jack. That was one of the best episodes. It had been more than twenty years when they were last "man and wife." Reason? What do you think? Its obvious.

If I'm a guest, hummm, I'd play a guard in the police van when Sloane picked up Irina. She looked positively gorgeous and "wicked." Heck I'd play anyone anytime just to be in the same scene with her. Same episode.

NQ: Jennifer is sick and can't be on the set. Would you step in for her even if the stunt coming up was dangerous? Why?

lenafan said:
NQ: Jennifer is sick and can't be on the set. Would you step in for her even if the stunt coming up was dangerous? Why?
First of all, no one can just fill in for Jennifer, but yes of course I would. There is no way I would give up an opportunity to be on a fantastic show like ALIAS. Even tho the stunts would be hard and I am positive that I would get so hurt, it would be a great experience and help me get over some fears even.

NQ: If Victor Garber asked you to do him a favor, but didn't tell you what it was going to be, would you do it?

Absolutely! I would do anything for Victor!!! (wouldn't you?)

NQ: How much of your own money would you be willing to shell out to get Lena Olin back on Alias?

All that I have. . .which right now comes to a grand total of $1.79 but hey its the thought that counts right?

NQ-If Vaughn suddenly shaved his head bald and dies his scalp blue would you still think he's hot?

Of course although I would question his sanity. . .

NQ: If Jennifer Garner suddenly landed a spaceship in your backyard what would you do?

Back