If the cast of Alias ...

no, bcuz, she is a main character in the show now, and i think that killing her b4 you even get to know her is kinda dumb...!!!

If JG came up to you, and told you to put on a rediculous outft, and dance around the mall, asking people to marry you, for a whole day, would you if she said you could have a small role in alias???

:eek: :eek: :eek:

hell yes! its a small price to pay!

ok bradley cooper says he wants to show you that drool thing he did in 'almost thirty years' (he can get it to go almost 3 feet and it still will touch his lips) what do you say?

i would say no thanks but can i have a small role on the show!

ok if if j/g,v/g ,m/v ,b/c ,r/r were trying to kill you and you best friends would you fight back that means beating up m/v and j/g or would you let them get you and tocher you to death?

spunkyspy said:
i would say no thanks but can i have a small role on the show!

ok if if j/g,v/g ,m/v ,b/c ,r/r were trying to kill you and you best friends would you fight back that means beating up m/v and j/g or would you let them get you and tocher you to death?
I would shout everyone a round of drinks and try to resolve the problem!!! (That's the Aussie way lol jk!!!) That way everyone is happy!!!

If you could be someone's personal assistant for the day, who would you choose and why?

Kelly

I would be Irina's personal assistant..That should be intresting-

" Hello? Barnes and Nobel? Yes, I'd like to order, " How To Backstab, Betray and Trick the CIA " for a Mrs. Irina Derevko, please?. Thank You. Please send it to....um...if I tell you Mrs. Derevko will kill me...so...I'll just pick it up my self, thanks." :thinking:

ok,my turn- If you found out that one of your parents was really a CIA Agent and the other was KGB, how would you react?!

thats a hard one-ut i would try to get the parent who worked for the KGB not to work for them anymore or sumthin

Boy question: If you found jennifer garner goin out with your best friend wut would u do?

Girl question: If you found michael vartan going out with your best friend wut would u do?

aliasfan9790 said:
thats a hard one-ut i would try to get the parent who worked for the KGB not to work for them anymore or sumthin

Boy question: If you found jennifer garner goin out with your best friend wut would u do?

Girl question: If you found michael vartan going out with your best friend wut would u do?
(answering girl question) - Well I would definetly be visiting her more often!!!

But I don't think I would be able to make a move because of being best friends. But I would want to know how she met him!!!

Question - If you had been away for two years and everyone thought you were dead and your boyf/girlf had moved on, how would you react or what would you do?

Kelly

Wonder what the heck I'd been drinking. :lol:

Question:

If you could meet the cast what is the most embarrising thing that could happen?

Hmmm....Ther are lots,but the one that i would do would be either faint or go completley CRAZY. :smiley: :D

If you had the chance to meet Jennifer but in the same time you where going to meet Victor Garber and they where really far away so you couldnt get them together,Who would you meet? :sly: :D

Well, most people here would say Ms Garner, but of course I would prefer to meet with Mr Garber if I had to choose.
^_^

(Females only:smiley: If you could have Sark's $800 million or Sark himself, but not both, which would you choose?
;)

oooo...this is rather tough because mr sark just got his hair cut and that hair cut did that boy good...and i mean good! :lol:

but...since im not a huge sark fan i would say the money..yes im taking the money and running! ;) hmmm what shall i buy first!?! :blink:

another ladies one..or just flip flop the situation with jg ;):
would you have acted as syd did when meeting lauren reed(or guys vaughn meeting syd's husband...) or would you have strangled her and screamed....or laughed in her face and tell her everything that you did with vaughn(keep minds clean..;) :lol:smiley:

just for the record, i would have been as speechless as syd!

As mean as it seems i would have laughed in her face and tell her that Vaughn may be married but i would get him back and tell her that we are meant to be. :smiley: :D

If you had to choose between Marrying Dixon or Weiss,Who would you want? :smiley: :sly:

Hm; difficult, but I'd probably choose Dixon if I had to choose one (although Weiss is a really nice guy).

Same question, only between Sloane and Kendall.
;)

You know what? Sloane. Despite his (major!) faults, he truly loved Emily.

Now that you all think I'm insane...

If you had the choice of putting either Sloane, Sark, or Irina permanantly back in jail, who would you choose?

Sark, because then he could be my love slave :lol:

Question-

Jennifer Garner comes up to you and asks if she can borrow some gum, however you have a hot date coming up and frankly, your breath stinks. You only have one piece of gum. Who gets it?

me, i'm very selfish,lol

I fyou were forced to give a speech about how alias is the worst show ever, even thought you love it, would you still go through with it?

NO! NEVER!
OK, (for females) mv goes evil & tells you that if you help him kidnap jg, he'll go out with you. do you help him?

Defenedly. :woot: Meeting JG and MV im TOTALLY there!! :smiley:

If Jennifer told you that she was head over heels in love with MV and she wanted to get married and have you as her bridesmate,what would you o in that very moment? :smiley: :lol: :woot:

Scream like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then say yes of course!!! Lol!

If Jennifer Garner asked you to be her stunt double - which some stunts could be extremely dangerous!!! - what would you do?

Kelly

YES,anything for JG!! :D

If Michael was hiding a BIG suprise fo Jennifer and then Jennifer begged you to tell her,would you tell her and screw Michael's surprise? :smiley:

Back