Season 3 "Il Dire"

"The Telling" was just a message to sloane?? I don't belive this. There must of been something more to it. But maybe with one of his machines Sloane is helping to cure cancer. Any thoughts?

I think Sloane is full of it. All the Rambaldi devices put together make the word "peace"..yeah right!

Also, how heartbreaking, yet right-on was what Sydney said to Vaughn at the end! Every word of it was true!!!! well, except for the part that it would have been a waste of time for her to wait....I love them together..Love them, Love them, Love them...it was heartbreaking!!!

Oh, and does anyone else have more questions now then when season 2 ended? where's francie? what's the scar? where's sark? where's momma spy?

I need help!!

Eppy was great, I'm glad it was finally here!

There were so many questions in this eppy, which I am sure will take all season to answer! Yeah J.J. What a storyteller.

Best part IMO: Syd watcing the monitor, with Jack, in the last scene. You could see it in her eyes "That can't be me, I just killed someone I don't even know or remember.

Think about this, you wake up, it's 2 years later and people are telling or showing you things that you have no memory of for that time period. Or was that the way brainwashing works (which I'm sure Sloane was a part of). Sloane is NOT to be believed about wanting to walk on the "good side", it's just not in him.

I believe he was responsible for the fire to Syd's house, after he kidnapped her and started his diabolical plan!!!! :Ph34r:

It just boggles the mind!!!!

Great episode (y)

marshaldude407 said:
"The Telling" was just a message to sloane?? I don't belive this. There must of been something more to it. But maybe with one of his machines Sloane is helping to cure cancer. Any thoughts?
sloane is definetly NOT helping to cure cancer, and if he in some strange way is; its because he gets something else out of it later. sloane is just a mean bastard :Ph34r:

If you think diabolically, "curing cancer" is a great way of gaining access to people's bodies.
;)

You are so right, I had not thought about "access to bodies".

Didn't mommy spy and Sark get their hands on a genetic database last year?

Yeah, that "cure for cancer" line just allows him to work his plan under a "look at all the good work he does" umbrella.

Oh, Sloane is SLICK!!! More to come on that later, I'm sure. :Ph34r:

sloane has to be full of s***....and what about rambaldi....the first and second seasons focused around acquiring his artifacts....and now...what?

i don't believe sloane....and i don't think that the machine just said "PEACE"...i mean come on....

Vaughnsgal said:
I think Sloane is full of it. All the Rambaldi devices put together make the word "peace"..yeah right!

Also, how heartbreaking, yet right-on was what Sydney said to Vaughn at the end! Every word of it was true!!!! well, except for the part that it would have been a waste of time for her to wait....I love them together..Love them, Love them, Love them...it was heartbreaking!!!

Oh, and does anyone else have more questions now then when season 2 ended? where's francie? what's the scar? where's sark? where's momma spy?

I need help!!
Vaughn's a bastard! poor syd. little boy ahaha

Vaughnsgal said:

I need help!!
ya same here sloanes a nut and ya where is SARK AND WILL AND IRENA

verdantheart said:
If you think diabolically, "curing cancer" is a great way of gaining access to people's bodies.
;)
damn right! i hadnt thought of that. it's so cool being able to discuss this from all possible angles, makes the show so much more fun to watch :smiley:

ya i never thought of that meaning more cloaning ............. can some1 point me to a spoiler JUST about francie's return NOTHING else

ILoveVartan said:
SPOILER PPL WHERE ARE U IM afraid to go into the section and be scared lol so just PM me
NO SPOILERS HERE, PLEASE!!!!!!

That's why we have a spoiler topic. If you want spoilers, I have no idea why you're "scared" to go into that section.
:lol:

no way i wouldn't believe anything that sloane said after everything that he has pulled so far...unless i was emily and he finally came clean...but she's dead now so no, no way i would believe that the telling said peace

if he was telling th etruth tho..."peace" that would be so ironic! i mean think of all the ppl that sloane killed let alone all the other people in pursuit of the rambaldi artifacts.....does this mean no more rambaldi???